Old 11-21-2007, 10:45   #136
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternal View Post
Funny you should mention that - I'm watching Rocky IV right now.

Want to come over and watch it with me? It's lonely being alone!
Dont do it!!! He just wants you to come over so he can tie you up and steal your belt and m&ms!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 10:47   #137
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
Dont do it!!! He just wants you to come over so he can tie you up and steal your belt and m&ms!!!
That's why I <3 ya to keep me in check! I almost lost my belt and the cres M&M's!

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 10:50   #138
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's why I <3 ya to keep me in check! I almost lost my belt and the cres M&M's!

MRS.
I must admit, he is slightly entertaining tho...maybe he doesnt want the m&ms, but he is from a different server and you never know what they might want (psstttt hide your panties).

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Old 11-21-2007, 11:05   #139
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I must admit, he is slightly entertaining tho...maybe he doesnt want the m&ms, but he is from a different server and you never know what they might want (psstttt hide your panties).
Those other server ppl! *Checks his draws and sees panties w/labels from other servers* OMG hes a pantie theif!

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 11:08   #140
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Those other server ppl! *Checks his draws and sees panties w/labels from other servers* OMG hes a pantie theif!

MRS.
Seeee I told ya so!!! Maybe we should go pantie raid his server!! muhahahaha

(This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds. *#&$ damn %*^*$%& block!)

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:14   #141
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Quote:
Seeee I told ya so!!! Maybe we should go pantie raid his server!! muhahahaha

(This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds. *#&$ damn %*^*$%& block!)
I no we can see if they will sticky a pantie raiding thread for us!!!

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 11:22   #142
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
I no we can see if they will sticky a pantie raiding thread for us!!!

MRS.
This is the Thunder forums...the mods love all our little freaky antics and will sticky it! BTW, do you really think that sticky and pantie should be in the same sentance?

PS.... get my email???

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:25   #143
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Quote:
This is the Thunder forums...the mods love all our little freaky antics and will sticky it! BTW, do you really think that sticky and pantie should be in the same sentance?

PS.... get my email???
OMG sticky panties!!! Didnt think that way but it would make ppl come into our area more often.

Got email going home to make it.

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 11:28   #144
Ayshii
I dunno

People have come here for less!!! We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:09   #145
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Rocky's over.

Ivan Drago got his arse kicked. Rocky is a lump of iron!

Shame you didn't come - I had a bowl full of M&M's that, sadly, I had to eat all by myself!

As for the belt... I'd never take that from you, atleast, not without first challenging you to a boxing match!

... As for the panties, well... I can explain, honest!

...............----------------.
..............|_I_I_I_I_I_I_I_I]___
.......::.....| . _..SCHOOL : ; .._...)
......':::''.='-(_)----------=-(_)-'

Come, kiddies. Time for SCHOOL!

(Moderator of Kylin & Pharos. PM me if you have a problem. )
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 12:12   #146
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Quote:

... As for the panties, well... I can explain, honest!
Go to Pantie Raid thread and start talkn!

MRS.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2007, 12:16   #147
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Go to Pantie Raid thread and start talkn!

MRS.
Bossy, aren't we?

No M&M's for you!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:21   #148
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
Bossy, aren't we?

No M&M's for you!
Shes not bossy...shes a MOM! *steals the m&ms*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:26   #149
TheEternal

Quote:
Shes not bossy...shes a MOM! *steals the m&ms*
HEY! Mine!

*Steals your panties...*

Fine, keep 'em...

Old 11-21-2007, 12:29   #150
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
HEY! Mine!

*Steals your panties...*

Fine, keep 'em...
HA no panties for you! You stole them in the wrong thread! *skips away smiling to herself!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: