Old 01-30-2013, 00:19   #1
laijus

laijus is on a distinguished road
Help on integrated GPU

i have a laptop and it has 2 gpu's and i have an option to choose between integrated graphics card or High performance nvidia processor, the nvidia processor is geforce GT640m 2GB and i have a ram of 8gb, my problem is everytime i play conquer online i get 9-10 fps and i can play other games much more taxing on my gpu at an ease with 60fps why is this? I already set conquer online to use the high performance processor but still 9-10 fps any solutions?
laijus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2013, 03:53   #2
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
You shouldn't have the option to choose between the two from my knowledge. Best bet is to use the card over the integrated. Disabling it completely has always helped me in the past when I had a card and onboard. Sadly all I have is onboard for the time being. But my FPS is always at 39/40. So disable the onboard and try just running everything from the card. You can always enable it if it doesn't help at all. Also try to make sure the only thing running is the client and nothing else that will use up any RAM or GUI. Hope this helps.

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: