HmmmOk is on a distinguished road
anyone finish the maze quest?

anyone finish the maze quest? i need a map
HmmmOk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 16:23   #2
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I finished it. No, I wont do map.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 16:34   #3
.Sunce.

.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute
i tried, and wasted half an hour for a bomb and like 15k silver. Whats the prize for finding the guy?
Old 10-26-2009, 16:36   #4
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunce. View Post
i tried, and wasted half an hour for a bomb and like 15k silver. Whats the prize for finding the guy?
that heaven pack thingy. Opened it and got 5 life fruits. Such a turn off.
Old 10-26-2009, 18:06   #5
rongbo

rongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond reputerongbo has a reputation beyond repute
well 1 dude in my server got blessed garment from heaven pack tho but it was from pumpkin king
Last gw of blizzard server http://www.xfire.com/video/4275d9/
rongbo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 18:24   #6
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rongbo View Post
well 1 dude in my server got blessed garment from heaven pack tho but it was from pumpkin king
Wow. Ananta, didn't you suggest blessed garments as prizes for events?
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 18:37   #7
Baby-T
iZap!

Baby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond reputeBaby-T has a reputation beyond repute
i got to the end.. where all the fire works are.. then tried to talk to garner.. and bam.... sent back to tc w/ nothing..
Infamous GuildLeader
socket counter:
-5% 1s blessed bag
2s cap
2s -5% boots
1s necky
2s boots
1s ears
2s ears(5/9)
1s boots (5/23)
2s robe (6/8)
1socket ears (10/29)
1s necky(12/22)

111007 est. Feb. 05'
SEMI-QUIT

GW2: Baby.1405
Baby-T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2009, 19:02   #8
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmmOk View Post
anyone finish the maze quest? i need a map
Ok i'll explain it to you.
First you enter the maze and get transformed into whatever it is. From that part , head south-east.
Talk to the Serpent and tell him that you're not scared of him and head south-east 2 times.
Talk to the pheasent and tell him "Quacckkk!" he'll be mad and give you a meteor then head south-west.
Once you're there just head north-east of the trees in the middle.
Than head north-west one time until you meant JackThePirate.Tell him he looks like a bad ass and he will summon a random monster , kill it and head north-west 2 times.
Then you'll noticed that none of this made any senses since it brought you back to the beginning.
Then post that you're mad at me cause I made you waste your time.
Then I'll be laughing and wish you a good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac

Last edited by Shuyin.; 10-26-2009 at 19:06.
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 08:34   #9
Killgore

Killgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a non fast solution to the maze.

Find Charise ( not sure on spelling there ). She teleports you to where you have to find Nelis.

After finding the 5 Nelis`s ( rabbit chicks )you will be teleported again. From there follow the wall counter clockwise and eventually you will be done.

Took me 23 mins but I am sure it can be done much faster

Last edited by Killgore; 10-27-2009 at 08:37.
Killgore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 08:36   #10
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
I finished it in 5 minutes, by scrolling back to TC.

That maze **** was too boring, and not even worth it from what I've heard.
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 13:15   #11
mbeller83

mbeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond repute
its impossible!! Is there an actualy exact route to take or is it random?
mbeller83 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 15:35   #12
TheMasterPiece

TheMasterPiece is on a distinguished road
Map that I came up with, enjoy.

TheMasterPiece is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 15:42   #13
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterPiece View Post

That's pretty accurate. Nice work.
Old 10-27-2009, 23:08   #14
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterPiece View Post

good job lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 23:22   #15
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: