Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 11:09   #46
Sp4wn

Sp4wn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by <PrO>
Sp4wn...you got banned because you killed Triaxe in guild war with aimbot on.Not because you killed Everlyn
what? sp4wn banned? ;o
aimbot on? see again the video ok?
who is everlyn? o0
;*

Sp4wn 110-130-125 water-trojan-trojan
Kakashi 130-130-130 water-warrior-trojan
<3 nuriko/noriko <3 Forios

i love my wife x)

s2 every1
Sp4wn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 11:33   #47
Im not with you

Im not with you is an unknown quantity at this point

i see no mouse =o ftw deqon music
Old 04-13-2007, 11:34   #48
Im not with you

Im not with you is an unknown quantity at this point

still think iam better tho =P
Old 04-13-2007, 12:13   #49
chaospawn

chaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond reputechaospawn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Fiasco
so why dont u get one? rofl
i caint be bothered to?- -
chaospawn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 12:31   #50
dArKqIaNg
SS Master!

dArKqIaNg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by chaospawn
i caint be bothered to?- -
cos u're a cheater k!

dArKqIaNg - Fire>Fire>Fire - L115

oniclan - troj>troj - L130

DaRkWaTeR - Water>Water - L110
dArKqIaNg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 13:00   #51
Mustang =D
SentaPoá

Mustang =D will become famous soon enough
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...64#post5134764

look this video... he said the troj was using bot... but that green shadow that he was using, isnt cheat??

muuhahuahu

Quando a última árvore for cortada, o ultimo rio secar, o ultimo peixe ser pescado ai então vcs vão entender que $$ não se come...

When the last tree be cut, the last river dry, the last fish die so u will c that $$ cant be eat... ( srry for bad english)
Mustang =D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 13:23   #52
dArKqIaNg
SS Master!

dArKqIaNg is an unknown quantity at this point
no comment =x

dArKqIaNg - Fire>Fire>Fire - L115

oniclan - troj>troj - L130

DaRkWaTeR - Water>Water - L110
dArKqIaNg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 13:38   #53
Triaxe
Banned

Triaxe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by wonlongdong
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...inzen_0001.flv

heres link from my perspective.....damn dude u look pathetic....

i have more videos...... and i see no tornado......

maybe someone just sucks.

sorry that my video is longer than 10 seconds and shows what the actual fight looks like....not the ssame one he posted....

because i din know he made vid....but its when he came back to jail afterwords and said he made a vid.....so i recorded to show now hacks......

sinzin stop your whining you have ran out of excuses.... just play the damn game.
OMG sooo funny.. Ok first the video of you aimbotting (with the tornado lock proof) was already on the forums and sent to GM's when I went in there at end sooo your bot was off because you knew you were caught and you tried to capture footage of not. Show me when I was first there and you were fighting TrojRaptor. Can't

Ok second I was stunned your first 2 kills by a annoning fire tao. I did not have a fire tao. Your thrid kill I was not moving and the last one I was stunned. I even hit you when it was one on one while you were missing like crazy.

Now you further prove you were aimbotting because the footage I shot you hit me everytime one on one but here you only hit me when I was stunned by a nado and missed like 5 strait when I was not.

GM will check your logs and see your wisper to activate your bot. We will see later what the GM decides.

But owned? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You got alone and give me TORNADO and see what happens when I can move freely and your getting stunned by nado.

Last edited by Triaxe; 04-13-2007 at 13:42.
Triaxe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 15:12   #54
deim1
Banned

deim1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Triaxe
OMG sooo funny.. Ok first the video of you aimbotting (with the tornado lock proof) was already on the forums and sent to GM's when I went in there at end sooo your bot was off because you knew you were caught and you tried to capture footage of not. Show me when I was first there and you were fighting TrojRaptor. Can't

Ok second I was stunned your first 2 kills by a annoning fire tao. I did not have a fire tao. Your thrid kill I was not moving and the last one I was stunned. I even hit you when it was one on one while you were missing like crazy.

Now you further prove you were aimbotting because the footage I shot you hit me everytime one on one but here you only hit me when I was stunned by a nado and missed like 5 strait when I was not.

GM will check your logs and see your wisper to activate your bot. We will see later what the GM decides.

You got alone and give me TORNADO and see what happens when I can move freely and your getting stunned by nado.
Sorry to tell you hun, but the command to activate the bot is client sided only and isn't send to the server itself. This is why it is called a PROXY!

All the gm can do is the same as all of us, GUESS.
deim1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2007, 15:24   #55
Ronny/Shim
O.O

Ronny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by deim1
Sorry to tell you hun, but the command to activate the bot is client sided only and isn't send to the server itself. This is why it is called a PROXY!

She knoes how it works very well, as like she says.
well I don't even tell anything else, I'm always wrong.
Old 04-13-2007, 15:25   #56
Jim_Morrison

Jim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by deim1

Noob. old man ? baaaaaa iam awake now k
Old 04-13-2007, 15:30   #57
Jim_Morrison

Jim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Morrison has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Haha hmm who cares ,why is ur vid so crappy though. i watched both and well hard to tell anything.Least u have no green dots.But anyhow more importantly i get to NANANANANANA at you Tampa Lost. i didnt know they was playin he Devils omg told u i was in lalal land,stayed up night before watched the Dallas @ Vancouver game. Good luck in ur saturday nights game.
Old 04-13-2007, 15:30   #58
Ronny/Shim
O.O

Ronny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond reputeRonny/Shim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Morrison
Noob. old man ? baaaaaa iam awake now k
Be ready to play the gw, this weekend I will play.
Last gw I didn't play, we lost =( that's bad..
Old 04-13-2007, 16:57   #59
wonlongdong
R0ckSt4r

wonlongdong is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

u have no clue....first....your 20 second video compared to m,y 3.5 min video....

okay yes i did hit u....and sometimes ppl are more lucky than other times

no u cant see my mouse and i notice that to....this my first time using fraps (and actually making a vid)... and i dont know why it dun show my mouse

3rd...stop making excuses....u died in your video and in mine.... okay so i kill u 5 mins straight i stay alive WITHOUT HACKS....so why would i need em????

ty come again.
Old 04-13-2007, 17:00   #60
Jim_Morrison

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronny/Shim
Be ready to play the gw, this weekend I will play.
Last gw I didn't play, we lost =( that's bad..
Iam ready for gw.Last gw i didnt play jim for last hour.btw been playin since like server 1 and now as of yesterday iam finaly full SDG. Iam soooo lazy rofl.Good luck to all who is goin.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: