Old 09-11-2010, 02:18   #31
~Aura-
Pro Nub~

~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Aura- Send a message via Skype™ to ~Aura-
On our server, a 359 bp trojan beats 366 bp fire and 366 bp ninja almost every week. 1 hit on them both. I think its going to come down to skill alone. Basically if u are a fire and u get hit, you are dead. Doubt very much that a fire will win, unless the melee's just suck in this tourny.

Unforgiven
~Aura-
130°130°140
monk***9830;monk***9830;monk

Unforgiven
Mint<3
130°130°137
***9829;
Happily married to Unmerceful
***9829;

Never regret anything that once made you smile

~Aura- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 04:57   #32
Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť

Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond repute
You will all be like "wtf" when I win it with my 307bp Fire xD
Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 05:29   #33
The_Man

The_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ××Maximos×× View Post
not with stgs
they maybe have i dont know

all im saying its worth the shot, then going normal and dieing 1 hit first first
we have a 359 fire tao with 4 stg in gear and dont get 1 hit with tfb from a 366bp ninja
The_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 05:52   #34
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
Good Question.

But fire vrs fire in the other hand is a lost. for this strategy.

Unless its even 0.0 Score.

Someone Confirm! I might try Full STG's x) as long we can survive its all cool x)
HaHa, I only got this far and you get the A+ lolz.

Thats why if a server has a lot of +12/-7 fires its not a viable option to sub out to many SPG for STG's. He must be one of the top potency fires on his server getting pwnd by a ninja.

A good well played fire has a great chance of staying alive for 5 min if they stay on their toes and keep a ranged nado yet again ping plays a big part in all these duels. xD,
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 05:59   #35
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ××Maximos×× View Post
kinda agree with ya

but if theres any chance,we should try it huh?

if we can not die 1 hit,all we need to do is "try very hard" to not get 2 tfbs in a row or if ure pr0 get none ^^
Is that all you want to do is win. At the start of the duel zap 2 times or so and run the rest of the 4:45. You have a good chance the ninja may not catch you depending on your ping. What catches you is when you pause periodically to nado. Thats when you get tagged. Then again there are a few great fires out there that actually cast nado in mid jump and hardly ever pause and thats what I call a skilled fire.

Then again you can make a shield build to your fire and your problem is solved. Attack while you have shield and when you don't run!

sorry for not multi quoting I did not read the entire thread first xD.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 08:22   #36
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heh View Post
well, i tested it out and no, as long as you don't mess up on jumps no way is it possible you can catch up to them if they run in a straight line, and if u get off screen away from them, the person chasing u won't see u jump back at them, i done it lots of times already killing fire taos o.0, but i could be wrong, everyone screen is different, so i could be wrong,

care to fraps yourself chasing someone downing in a straight line and tfb them o.0

i want to learn how to tfb good and im more of a visual learner
Just don't suck so much?????? TFB is about as easy as it gets...
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 08:38   #37
BeniRako

BeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond repute
the winner for the world pk tourney will be a bald trojan from water server
(_)_)===D Ash ,Josh and Jordon C|===(_(_)
<3 Milli <3
Mugen , OniBro , PhenoM , Pretz , Kyle , Kirbz , Emily , Tiff , Teclis , Mari , Angelique , WhiteAngel ,Tommy , Woody , Pat , iNDiGo(Ash[ton]) , Dot , Champion ,~SeckisiMilf~ , Cami , Apache , BradZ .

x6tence
BeniRako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 09:12   #38
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
Is that all you want to do is win. At the start of the duel zap 2 times or so and run the rest of the 4:45. You have a good chance the ninja may not catch you depending on your ping. What catches you is when you pause periodically to nado. Thats when you get tagged. Then again there are a few great fires out there that actually cast nado in mid jump and hardly ever pause and thats what I call a skilled fire.

Then again you can make a shield build to your fire and your problem is solved. Attack while you have shield and when you don't run!

sorry for not multi quoting I did not read the entire thread first xD.
it is okay i tested already, got some of my extra gear a super +12 earring -7 2 stgs,super +12 neck -7 2 stgs,super +12 robe -7 2 stgs,super +12 boots -7 2 stgs the ninja has 356 bp,he doesnt have 137 nor king status,nor gl,

anyway he has max possible atack,full 2 sdg,katanas with d-soul hammers,+12,ring +12 etc etc etc

he was doing 4-5k hit
maximum of 10k per hit
with intensification
i was being able to withstand 3 tfbs of him
ofc that is with me taking off some gear to be lower potency then him

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 18:59   #39
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
For the stupid people in this thread, to which there are quite a few of....

A maxed out(d-souls,etc) -7(200+HP) on all gear, -1 on gourd/tali/garment/weapon accessory(permed from rush can be -1d) with the right number of STGs(yes there's a cap so going all STG is pointles) will NOT be 1 hit by ANYONE(perhaps with crit but from what i've seen, not even then).... The same fire tao having SPGs in the remaining socks will still do serious damage to those melee class, thus being invincible.

This fire tao will have at least 25k HP(maybe more) and get hit for a max of 22k, even with crit. I'm not saying it wouldn't be possible perhaps with crit for them to be 1 hit but I haven't seen it yet.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 20:18   #40
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
For the stupid people in this thread, to which there are quite a few of....

A maxed out(d-souls,etc) -7(200+HP) on all gear, -1 on gourd/tali/garment/weapon accessory(permed from rush can be -1d) with the right number of STGs(yes there's a cap so going all STG is pointles) will NOT be 1 hit by ANYONE(perhaps with crit but from what i've seen, not even then).... The same fire tao having SPGs in the remaining socks will still do serious damage to those melee class, thus being invincible.

This fire tao will have at least 25k HP(maybe more) and get hit for a max of 22k, even with crit. I'm not saying it wouldn't be possible perhaps with crit for them to be 1 hit but I haven't seen it yet.
The max HP you can get on a fire tao is 22k(including gold prize).
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 20:27   #41
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
The max HP you can get on a fire tao is 22k(including gold prize).

hes talking **** mostly, 25k hp? i dont see that happening so soon lmao

as for the 1 hitting part i agree tested with 8 stgs was taking 10k of a full +12 ninja

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 01:28   #42
shalabe

shalabe is on a distinguished road
try Super Tortois gem XD
it adds 6% def
shalabe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 01:32   #43
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalabe View Post
try Super Tortois gem XD
it adds 6% def
No ****, sherlock.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 02:30   #44
Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť

Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond reputeŤħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
try Super Tortois gem XD
it adds 6% def
wow
Ťħē~ŠēƱīɭ§~Ƒī§Ť is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 04:40   #45
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
try Super Tortois gem XD
it adds 6% def
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***356;***295;***275;~Š***275;***433;***299;***621;§~***401;***299;§***356; View Post
wow
i lol'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: