Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 08:05   #16
M00N

M00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond repute
No need to prove... that guy got banned and along with many other player got banned last night

Oh Wait! I never accuse him of anything.... I just listing the possibility of getting those item. Gosh people cant even read right and tell me to go stfu... lmao

Oh beside him there is a strange Test msg from Star7 on GM msg last night.... WoW GM use crystal to test their msg??

Last edited by M00N; 09-05-2007 at 08:13.
M00N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 08:13   #17
Keleso
Banned

Keleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond repute
this is the magic of bulk
Keleso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 10:23   #18
Andrewp302

Andrewp302 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keleso View Post
this is the magic of bulk
too true. looks like a bulker, not hacker to me.

to hack your items you would have to do the following:

get the server ip address, that one is easy

run security scans to see what programs they are running. like the fact that they run napster on almost all their servers.

then you would have to know a security loop-hole for one of those programs, but that is an easy find on google

then the hardest and very illegal part, root their servers

edit your characters data

and get your ass out of there befor they know you are there.

if he was in there more than 15 minutes, the fbi will be pounding on his door.

2 hours, sorry. not a hacker

Last edited by Andrewp302; 09-05-2007 at 10:49.
Andrewp302 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 11:17   #19
FoRgOtTeN38
bOsSpLaYa

FoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond reputeFoRgOtTeN38 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewp302 View Post
too true. looks like a bulker, not hacker to me.

to hack your items you would have to do the following:

get the server ip address, that one is easy

run security scans to see what programs they are running. like the fact that they run napster on almost all their servers.

then you would have to know a security loop-hole for one of those programs, but that is an easy find on google

then the hardest and very illegal part, root their servers

edit your characters data

and get your ass out of there befor they know you are there.

if he was in there more than 15 minutes, the fbi will be pounding on his door.

2 hours, sorry. not a hacker
there's easier ways
db fraud or client exploit ...

Fire Server
PreTty1 120-130 Arch - Arch
PLVLIN FTW, might be drunk by now
FoRgOtTeN38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 11:22   #20
Andrewp302

items can't be changed client side. well it can, but the change is only temp.

db fraud... please tell me a way to trick the computer into giving you a bunch of free db's.

items are stored on the server. db fraud is just a big lawl. and hacking into the servers would be extreme stupidity.

all your ideas fail. he is a bulker.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:23   #21
Tak
Hypebeast.

Tak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tak Send a message via MSN to Tak Send a message via Yahoo to Tak
Obvious enough ?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:25   #22
kdevil__11
Banned

kdevil__11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Obvious enough ?
GMs can make Items etc like Qonquer

Remember when that "look" stuff to change your body size was around, or the map color change.

There was a fake Star7[PM] on Crystal dropping Dbs, somone probably just got on that **** and started creating the dbs like you could of in Qonquer or in COWS.

Or .. the more reasonable explantation.

DB fraud. LOL.
kdevil__11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 11:28   #23
Andrewp302

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__11 View Post
GMs can make Items etc like Qonquer

Remember when that "look" stuff to change your body size was around, or the map color change.

There was a fake Star7[PM] on Crystal dropping Dbs, somone probably just got on that **** and started creating the dbs like you could of in Qonquer or in COWS.

Or .. the more reasonable explantation.

DB fraud. LOL.

never knew netdragon used the same exact code as qonquer, i wish i would have known that... wait, they don't. - fail

if a person is inteligent enough to do that, they aren't gana start handing it out. -fail

db fraud. - you fail at life
Old 09-05-2007, 11:31   #24
Namso
Dr. PhD

Namso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond repute
anybody thought of the fact this guy may have been saving up loads of dbs and buying loads for ages and already had these items but kept them in secret and then took them out now and +9ed them with the power of his credit card just to make you all feel like sh*t cos you would think he could get full super 2 soc +9 in 1 day and you took the better part of your CO lives to get full 2 soc and only +7/8
Old 09-05-2007, 11:31   #25
Tak
Hypebeast.

Tak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond reputeTak has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tak Send a message via MSN to Tak Send a message via Yahoo to Tak
TQ needs to change their security
Old 09-05-2007, 11:41   #26
BabyBlues

BabyBlues will become famous soon enoughBabyBlues will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBlues Send a message via AIM to BabyBlues Send a message via Yahoo to BabyBlues Send a message via Skype™ to BabyBlues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
TQ needs to change their security
they would have done so long ago if they wanted to
130 Non-RB Archer (Plvler)
130-125 Water-Warrior (A Sub :x)

I had Officially Quited.

I hate You, You hate me.
Barney passed me HIV.
It started with a hug, but Barney wanted more.
Purple Pervert Dinosaur.

Leave ur name, when u rep me

BabyBlues
BabyBlues is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 11:51   #27
Tak
Hypebeast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
they would have done so long ago if they wanted to
quite frankly theres nothing rly to secure in TQ anyways xD
Old 09-05-2007, 11:53   #28
kdevil__11
Banned

kdevil__11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewp302 View Post
never knew netdragon used the same exact code as qonquer, i wish i would have known that... wait, they don't. - fail

if a person is inteligent enough to do that, they aren't gana start handing it out. -fail

db fraud. - you fail at life
Funny because those "/" commands did work, and there possibly codes to do that. Maybe if you played long enough you would know that the GM CMD was hacked before.

DB fraud- Yes its possible.

And i never said exact code, but the client side effect **** prooves enough to say that they most likely had stuff like that.

So maybe you should THINK a little bit instead of trying to act cool and saying fail fail fail. Lol.

Wait, Time to make yourself look more retarded.

So explain this mister smartass why is he banned now along with all the people who sold him double sockets for DBs/CPs?

Wait no I guess thats just another - Fail.

Last edited by kdevil__11; 09-05-2007 at 11:54. Reason: LoLx
kdevil__11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 11:58   #29
bboy_EcKo
Banned

bboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant future
maybe they found an exploit at the db buying page on the official site
or hacked a gm/pm account since the 'test' is kinda strange

wish they did a test on my server just so i know that gm/pm isnt a myth

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__11 View Post
Funny because those "/" commands did work, and there possibly codes to do that. Maybe if you played long enough you would know that the GM CMD was hacked before.

DB fraud- Yes its possible.

And i never said exact code, but the client side effect **** prooves enough to say that they most likely had stuff like that.

So maybe you should THINK a little bit instead of trying to act cool and saying fail fail fail. Lol.

Wait, Time to make yourself look more retarded.

So explain this mister smartass why is he banned now along with all the people who sold him double sockets for DBs/CPs?

Wait no I guess thats just another - Fail.
sounds pretty easy to me...decompile the client or simply look at the exe file with a hex editor
bboy_EcKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32   #30
M00N

M00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond reputeM00N has a reputation beyond repute
Didnt anyone read my post? The one who we all talk about got banned last night along with all the player who he bought the socket from and the player who got dbs/cps distribute by him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: