Old 03-15-2012, 14:49   #1
JarSinn

JarSinn is an unknown quantity at this point
banned 24hours for botting????

WTF been playing 8-9 years and all my chars get banned for botting when all i do is log into chat ? CO have real problem. 2 my chars sit in market all day my main goto bird island to chat with friends and i get banned, suggestion to all reading find a new game cause this one lost to the real bots and can't control them, banning the innocent looking for the real botter isn't an answer. How about we all start a petition to get our money back, any one a lawyer? I have $1,000's in this game and I know others have more, treating the veterans or anyone like this makes no sense when you can sit in any land and watch the bots run rampant everywhere and nothing done about it. Ping goes up were booted and can't play how about some reimbursement for our time and money!
JarSinn is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 15:01   #2
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
So far you have changed your story on the amount of money you have spent and outright lying about how long you have played CO.

Anything else you want to fess up to?
PowerOfGray is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 15:47   #3
JarSinn

JarSinn is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmm

Lets let CO figure out exact dates and amounts, sure they have it all right. Should be around 2003-2004. And 3 characters have vip lvl 3 by themselves. Not here to argue bout that just want my chars back. and ok 6 years by what is shown, but it only goes by when registered to forum. And you been here a year, lol.

Last edited by JarSinn; 03-15-2012 at 15:52.
JarSinn is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: