Old 09-27-2013, 20:48   #1
GanNing

GanNing is on a distinguished road
Pure Warriors, Perseverance 2h & 1h

(I accidentally put the first post in the wrong section, sorry)

Has anyone else ever wanted perseverance, The pure warrior skill, to allow you to use a 1hander (Sword,Blade etc.) as well? I have been talking with a friend about it, and we just thought back to some history shows, where it would show you old warriors who wielded a wooden spear in one hand, and a sword/dagger in the other. So we thought you should be able to do that. It would allow warriors to do massive amount's of damage to the opponent, drawing more attention to them. Some servers have some very uneven market prices, for gears that have the same stats, but being a lot more cheaper. With warrior farming, prices Warrior gears were dropped Immensely. If more people were to need warrior gears, it would become a more wanted product, making the price for it jump up from the sellers noticing how easily it will sell. Ultimately, the gear that is at a more higher price will lower, and eventually even it out.

Possible skills that could go along with a 2 hander and a 1 hander is a slight dash forward slashing with both the 2 hander and the 1 hander, dealing two hits at about 75% max damage.

I believe it would also give warriors a cool out look to them. Even without a garment on, Having say a Small sword or Dagger, with a poleaxe or spear, It gives it a good sharp look. or if you have a Blade and a Wand, two broad weapons that'll go with just about anything and be a power house with blades Fast Blade damage, and Wand's Snow when hitting with a basic.

The one problem there would need be re-evaluated on is the use of Trojans after the change. There would be a decent upgrade, whether it be ability or gear. I'm still yet to think of ideas for the Trojan.
GanNing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2013, 23:46   #2
Cru_tuiK
AutoBot

Cru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond repute
i dont get it

But theres only 1 way i want to suggest about warriors!

BLOCK THOSE FUC KING KNIFES!

NOOB WARRIOR
DOOMS***9532;KNIGHT
Cru_tuiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: