View Poll Results: Should intensify be usable while an Archer is moving?
yes 84 80.00%
no 16 15.24%
other (please Elaborate) 5 4.76%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 11:31   #1
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
Mobile use of intensify take 2

Intensify Should be usable while the character is moving in an rch vs melee char fight you have to stand still to charge intensify which is virtually imposable due to the general game speed. Intensify hits with around 2-3X an rchs normal attack however if it would be allowed to be used while moving it wouldn't nerf up game play because the time it takes to charge it would make the single attack hit what you would have by shooting multiple shots... however vs a player with better equipt it would allow you to be able to hit some dmg.... intensify is also usable with melee weapons via the change to alternate gear hotkey this wouldnt' mess with gameplay much as you would still have to physically hit your target.

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 11:42   #2
InvalidJump
Your KOS!

InvalidJump is on a distinguished road
Voted yes

My suggestions
New Trade Window
Its AWESOME! (Apart from my paint.net skills)
New Friend and Enermy Windows
InvalidJump is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2010, 12:56   #3
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Yup
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2010, 06:16   #4
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
someone is probly gonna say something about me posting just to get this post back near the front but i still think its a good idea

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 09-17-2010, 09:15   #5
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Yes c'mon people vote.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2010, 08:59   #6
Strilter
Kenneth

i feel like everytime i bump this i get 1 more vote lolz

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 09-18-2010, 20:48   #7
JuMei

JuMei is on a distinguished road
Other, I suggest that once it is charged you are able to move around and keep it charged. It limits it a bit more, It is pretty strong when combined with rapid fire and has no cost. So either make it cost stam or must sit still while charging then beable to move.
JuMei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 00:01   #8
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Do you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMei View Post
Other, I suggest that once it is charged you are able to move around and keep it charged. It limits it a bit more, It is pretty strong when combined with rapid fire and has no cost. So either make it cost stam or must sit still while charging then beable to move.
First of all you just copied everything he said, and no do not make it cost stamina.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 03:09   #9
Strilter
Kenneth

dude the whole reason i made this post is so you "Don't" Have to stand still to charge it and you cannot shoot while its charging or it cancles it and apparently you don't have an rch cus if ya did you would know fighting vs a melee unless they got crappy gears they 1 or 2 hit you and theres not time to charge the thing that why i made this poll as for the intensify rapid fire thing its only powerfull if you wanta lvl it all they way my intensify is fixed only a few peeps take the time to fix it.

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 09-19-2010, 05:30   #10
JuMei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
dude the whole reason i made this post is so you "Don't" Have to stand still to charge it and you cannot shoot while its charging or it cancles it and apparently you don't have an rch cus if ya did you would know fighting vs a melee unless they got crappy gears they 1 or 2 hit you and theres not time to charge the thing that why i made this poll as for the intensify rapid fire thing its only powerfull if you wanta lvl it all they way my intensify is fixed only a few peeps take the time to fix it.
I've used it tons while flying and I know ur Gunna say "zap or poison" but with detox poison is nothing but an annoyance and if ur dying to melee zaps he out gears u any way. But still make it use stam. The point of it is so that it isn't something you can just spam. Yes it takes a few seconds to charge but I for 1 do not want to see an archer using intensify and rapid firing me more than a few times during a fight. especially since I'm one of those that don't use pots in arena.

Also if they don't fix it they have no right to whine about it. Plus it's just their loss cus intensify and rapid fire off screen can be fun! Go Go
shift map

I made more than 1 suggestion you know so why concentrate on just the 1?
And it's not like I flat out said no! I do agree archers need something to make them hit a bit harder alittle more often than they can do with intensify.

Last edited by JuMei; 09-19-2010 at 05:34.
Old 09-19-2010, 14:33   #11
Strilter
Kenneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMei View Post
I've used it tons while flying and I know ur Gunna say "zap or poison" but with detox poison is nothing but an annoyance and if ur dying to melee zaps he out gears u any way. But still make it use stam. The point of it is so that it isn't something you can just spam. Yes it takes a few seconds to charge but I for 1 do not want to see an archer using intensify and rapid firing me more than a few times during a fight. especially since I'm one of those that don't use pots in arena.

Also if they don't fix it they have no right to whine about it. Plus it's just their loss cus intensify and rapid fire off screen can be fun! Go Go
shift map

I made more than 1 suggestion you know so why concentrate on just the 1?
And it's not like I flat out said no! I do agree archers need something to make them hit a bit harder alittle more often than they can do with intensify.

:P ur first sentence tells me everything about your fighting style. I use offscreen rapid fire and only time intensify is slightly usefull is gw where you have time to sit there and charge it .... not to mention rchs hit the least dmg of any physical dmg char.... you have no idea how many people i can run over if they didn't have lame ck i only need to hit someoen 50 dmg to kill then and thats without using fly..... thank you for your suggestion and come again.

ps the guys on ur server must not be very good pvpers cus an rch standing still for 1 sec is all it takes a real pvper to kill you

also as far as i'm concerned you can get rid of rapid fire all togather even with intensify its less
powerfull. and Rapid fire costs stamina so you would have to get it back up anyways just like a tro using ss or fb iv seen full +8 archers on my serv hit melee chars with lower bp and cruddy gears 500 dmg having mobile intensify wouldnt even slighly op an rcher ..... like that will ever happen ... only thing this might do is make you see more melee archers ... thats it lolz taos 2 hit rch from far away ninjas i hit 200 on can 1 hit ck me by standing there yet cant actually land a friggen hit... and tros got ungodly amts of hp

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1

Last edited by Strilter; 09-19-2010 at 14:36.
Old 09-19-2010, 14:52   #12
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say yes but voted "other" cuz I think a good solution would be to make it stay for a limited amount of jumps... Like 5 perhaps? dunno
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 15:31   #13
Strilter
Kenneth

hmm not a bad idea once charged if it expires in a few jumps thats all it takes to land a hit thx for the suggestion if i repost this ill add that in there.

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 09-19-2010, 18:30   #14
JuMei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
hmm not a bad idea once charged if it expires in a few jumps thats all it takes to land a hit thx for the suggestion if i repost this ill add that in there.
Yeah that sounds like a cool Idea, Also

BUMP
Old 09-19-2010, 23:36   #15
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
i agree is nearly imposible to stand still and get intesify up.

Signed
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: