Old 06-17-2010, 06:05   #1
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
BUG in Botjail System

Although I respect the fact that TQ is doing something extensive to deal with botting in game they are without question having problems. I would suspect that it has to do with the program they are using mixed with the use of certain AV programs and/or ad aware cleaning programs by users. On SEVERAL occassions I have seen people placed in bot jail for no reason. For example a player leveling with a team member, people simply in TG, and insanely seller chars who are usually weak BUT carrying a lot of items for sale... TQ needs to address this issue or possibly loose customers or future buyers... There is a LOT of innocent players out there in BotJail TQ - release the innocent

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 06:13   #2
MkSunGoku

MkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Fully True....
MkSunGoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 07:19   #3
Nubzt3r

Nubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond repute
TQ coding ofcourse.
Look they have codes that like for sellers at Low lv and with good items they think they are botting, TG is a bot itself from CO but its server sided so no one can do anything about it. Plvling witha Char is sometimes seen as a bot, maybe they are useing one (e.g. ItemType Changer) to pick up Ref,Uni,Eli and Sup items.

TQ wont do anything about lets face that fact.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:52   #4
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ are bot jailing people in "waves", being bot jailed means u have been scanned recently (probably in the last few days), not necessarily at the time of the botjailing.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 08:21   #5
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
The FACT remains there are way to many in BotJail that DO NOT belong there, TQ is going to loose a lot of business if it continues

Rouge Warrior!

Old 06-17-2010, 08:33   #6
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLore View Post
The FACT remains there are way to many in BotJail that DO NOT belong there, TQ is going to loose a lot of business if it continues
eh everyone sez they are innocent, go take a day trip to your local jail, plently of "innocent" people in there also

I have heard people moan about being bot jailed only to admit later on in the thread they edited a client file........as the saying goes, there is no such thing as innocence, only different degrees of guilt. Though it would be nice if TQ would at least tell you know what you are supposedly guilty of
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35   #7
MkSunGoku

MkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond reputeMkSunGoku has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Pretty much i say,Tq doesnt mind what and who they put in jail,it is good for game to put all botters in,but the one who never even logged another charr than his main and only know what s mouse and command keys??
MkSunGoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 09:15   #8
Kasha
Noob 4 Lyf

Kasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallier187 View Post
eh everyone sez they are innocent, go take a day trip to your local jail, plently of "innocent" people in there also

I have heard people moan about being bot jailed only to admit later on in the thread they edited a client file........as the saying goes, there is no such thing as innocence, only different degrees of guilt. Though it would be nice if TQ would at least tell you know what you are supposedly guilty of
I agree with you WHOLE heartedly. Friend of mine jailed. I helped him lvl his charts over the course of 4 years, when he wasnt online. He was jailed. I wasnt. Ive known him for over 5 years... haha tq WONT admit to what proof they have. Jailing people without proof is wrong, but tq wont do anything abt it? why? they are making money EASILY from people this way.

I can laugh. someone get jailed and sue them for false accusations without proof. what would tq do if someone comes after them for proof and they dont have it? They say bots/client edits, but WONT provide proof. I laugh more, good job tq. Good job. Im glad Im playing another game now. This game has sucked my life AND my money and Im not having it anymore. ^_^
[Talk]~DarkPunisher~ speaks to ~4gottenWings~: Aimbut :P[2010-1-18, 18:41]
(archer)
Pro list
<3Darkou<3, <3XxHayabusaxX<3, ~Stealthy, ~Swift~, Mensis~, <3--Sky--<3,<3YengFeng<3,<3~BlackRose<3,<3EyelesS<3: per yr request xD,<3dark_slasher<3, Ryu(Kev)yr memory will live on.
FIRST lvl 9 PREFORMER on TURQ/DIAM. (with thankx to hubby Slashy) <3 7.5.2010 310bp thankx to Nem/Slashy n Sky. done/quit.
Kasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20   #9
vallier187
Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasha View Post
I agree with you WHOLE heartedly. Friend of mine jailed. I helped him lvl his charts over the course of 4 years, when he wasnt online. He was jailed. I wasnt. Ive known him for over 5 years... haha tq WONT admit to what proof they have. Jailing people without proof is wrong, but tq wont do anything abt it? why? they are making money EASILY from people this way.

I can laugh. someone get jailed and sue them for false accusations without proof. what would tq do if someone comes after them for proof and they dont have it? They say bots/client edits, but WONT provide proof. I laugh more, good job tq. Good job. Im glad Im playing another game now. This game has sucked my life AND my money and Im not having it anymore. ^_^
u cant sue, no player legally owns their characters It's all in the ToS, shame
Old 06-17-2010, 10:20   #10
Kasha
Noob 4 Lyf

Kasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
haha never said I would, I know they prob paying salaries for pretty lawyers just in case someones nuts enought to try it. makes me laugh if someone acutally did tho.
[Talk]~DarkPunisher~ speaks to ~4gottenWings~: Aimbut :P[2010-1-18, 18:41]
(archer)
Pro list
<3Darkou<3, <3XxHayabusaxX<3, ~Stealthy, ~Swift~, Mensis~, <3--Sky--<3,<3YengFeng<3,<3~BlackRose<3,<3EyelesS<3: per yr request xD,<3dark_slasher<3, Ryu(Kev)yr memory will live on.
FIRST lvl 9 PREFORMER on TURQ/DIAM. (with thankx to hubby Slashy) <3 7.5.2010 310bp thankx to Nem/Slashy n Sky. done/quit.
Kasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 11:08   #11
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

^ this
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2010, 16:29   #12
KillEr4EvEr
come vs me

Location: any place i kill my enemy on and Guild Area check my videos on signture posts: 6789
KillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond reputeKillEr4EvEr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KillEr4EvEr Send a message via Yahoo to KillEr4EvEr
not that only some ppl told me that if you have antivirus with internet security like kaspersky it can make your antiboter program no send system massages and limit it as it consider it as suspious file , and TQ send you botjail for that
FAILED SYSTEM at all

My last video

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsister View Post
O Pharaoh u so sexy i like u name and u black hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time
KillEr4EvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2010, 12:54   #13
GrimLore
Unbanned

I am Certain they are failing on my server on at LEAST 15 accounts, been here to long to be told anything other then TQQ is messing up. It may not be on purpose but they should at least look into it...

Rouge Warrior!

Old 06-18-2010, 15:45   #14
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes you can. You wouldn't sue over your char, you sue under unjust enrichment. or even theft through conversion. Always more than one way to skin a cat.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2010, 21:35   #15
slipp

slipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant futureslipp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillEr4EvEr View Post
not that only some ppl told me that if you have antivirus with internet security like kaspersky it can make your antiboter program no send system massages and limit it as it consider it as suspious file , and TQ send you botjail for that
FAILED SYSTEM at all
today I stayed logged in more then a few minutes and screenshotted the kaspersky message:

guess what? they are sending our infos to a chinese server lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: