View Poll Results: Did Egyptians affect your decision to stop playing CO?
Yes, the abundence of them made the game almost unplayable without learning arabic. 38 24.05%
They certainly ruined most servers, but there were larger factors that led to me quitting. 28 17.72%
I still currently play but cannot stand them and miss pre-egyptian CO. 64 40.51%
I quit playing before the egyptian invasion. 8 5.06%
The game has become more fun since the influx of egyptians. 20 12.66%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 16:08   #1
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Would you still play CO if the Egyptians never happened.

Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
Old 04-15-2010, 16:13   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
Poll.
Is non-existent.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-15-2010, 16:14   #3
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Is non-existent.
gimme a sec geez. I wanted to properly word the poll so it wouldn't come across as random egyptian flaming.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2010, 16:29   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
gimme a sec geez. I wanted to properly word the poll so it wouldn't come across as random egyptian flaming.
Good. But i just noticed i shouldn't be posting here because i still play (or at least roam) Conquer.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-15-2010, 17:03   #5
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
not that i hate egyptians but they have become a little problem like a swarm of locusts. there are a few that i actually talk to and get along with but in general they are like a swarm of pests.
Old 04-15-2010, 17:27   #6
~Nandarie~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good. But i just noticed i shouldn't be posting here because i still play (or at least roam) Conquer.
i made it so it applies to everyone.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2010, 17:59   #7
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

2) Americans rage hard core when you so much as hit them on ACCIDENT, start talking **** then make retarded ass "Oh you have no life and your a loser, you bulk, blah blah blah" whenever you talk **** back. To the HUGE majority of english speakers left in this game, y'all some *******s who take this video game as something more serious as a game.

3) Hating on Egyptians because there 10-15 year olds are always "Team plz" "Man plz" "Enlighten man" "Plz the fingor" etc, reiterates point number 2, They are just trying to play their video game, simple as that. Hell yes it's damn annoying to walk through the market to look at whats for sell that day and get spammed with the Egyptian marketeers selling stuff you don't or ever will need again, Ignore it and move on.

4) Egyptians as a whole have more respect towards other players then anyone else that players online games, It's ingrained into them mostly due to their culture. You insult one Egyptian you insult all of his friends because they are more trusting and honorable towards each other then most Americans are towards there "best" friends. Naturally theres exceptions, there always is.

and lastly 5) This game is the simplest yet most complex game I've ever played, The unwritten rules that the players make up on "Oh you killed me so I kill you five times, if you fight back then I'm going to kill you whenever I see you, blah blah." "Oh no you stood on my meteor and I wasn't strong enough or didn't even try to pk you so I'm going to get my friends to pk you for me." Lets face it, Conquer is based on player versus player competition. You kill someone, and he fights back, awesome have some fun with it. Soon as your pride/ego gets into the game its no longer a game, its merely becomes a sad way to prove your "Alpha-male" status like it actually matters.

Simply put, Egyptians play a game as a game, it's idiots that take it further then a game and bash/insult people based on there country of origin that take away the enjoyment of the game.

Side note: The games way more fun with egyptians, at least when you kill them they'll fight back and keep playing even if they never kill you, they'll keep fighting, its more fun then just sitting in bird island talking to people you'll never meet in real life all day, which sitting around talking to people isn't any fun, its boring, pvp is fun so when I get into a fight with an Egyptian I just keep playing against him until he quits or I have to go do something else. Fighting against an english speaker always ends up in the same bull**** "drama," Kill them a few times, your a hacking noob, kill them a few more times they go sit in TC/market/TG and talk **** on world chat/broadcast about how much of a "bulking no life loser" you are and then all their little bed buddies join in and act like parrots.

Last edited by Only4Hahni; 04-15-2010 at 18:03.
Old 04-15-2010, 18:12   #8
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
TQ changed the game and attracts the new players... mostly younger than in prior years.

Most true gamers will not come here, or soon leave. Not anyone's fault except TQ ( if you dislike current players/botters)
Old 04-15-2010, 19:12   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

2) Americans rage hard core when you so much as hit them on ACCIDENT, start talking **** then make retarded ass "Oh you have no life and your a loser, you bulk, blah blah blah" whenever you talk **** back. To the HUGE majority of english speakers left in this game, y'all some *******s who take this video game as something more serious as a game.

3) Hating on Egyptians because there 10-15 year olds are always "Team plz" "Man plz" "Enlighten man" "Plz the fingor" etc, reiterates point number 2, They are just trying to play their video game, simple as that. Hell yes it's damn annoying to walk through the market to look at whats for sell that day and get spammed with the Egyptian marketeers selling stuff you don't or ever will need again, Ignore it and move on.

4) Egyptians as a whole have more respect towards other players then anyone else that players online games, It's ingrained into them mostly due to their culture. You insult one Egyptian you insult all of his friends because they are more trusting and honorable towards each other then most Americans are towards there "best" friends. Naturally theres exceptions, there always is.

and lastly 5) This game is the simplest yet most complex game I've ever played, The unwritten rules that the players make up on "Oh you killed me so I kill you five times, if you fight back then I'm going to kill you whenever I see you, blah blah." "Oh no you stood on my meteor and I wasn't strong enough or didn't even try to pk you so I'm going to get my friends to pk you for me." Lets face it, Conquer is based on player versus player competition. You kill someone, and he fights back, awesome have some fun with it. Soon as your pride/ego gets into the game its no longer a game, its merely becomes a sad way to prove your "Alpha-male" status like it actually matters.

Simply put, Egyptians play a game as a game, it's idiots that take it further then a game and bash/insult people based on there country of origin that take away the enjoyment of the game.

Side note: The games way more fun with egyptians, at least when you kill them they'll fight back and keep playing even if they never kill you, they'll keep fighting, its more fun then just sitting in bird island talking to people you'll never meet in real life all day, which sitting around talking to people isn't any fun, its boring, pvp is fun so when I get into a fight with an Egyptian I just keep playing against him until he quits or I have to go do something else. Fighting against an english speaker always ends up in the same bull**** "drama," Kill them a few times, your a hacking noob, kill them a few more times they go sit in TC/market/TG and talk **** on world chat/broadcast about how much of a "bulking no life loser" you are and then all their little bed buddies join in and act like parrots.
I was just going to delete this thread, but I approve of this statement.
/rescuer

And still waiting for that 1% to finish up, Doc. Whenever you're ready....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 04-15-2010, 19:32   #10
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I was just going to delete this thread, but I approve of this statement.
/rescuer
Cool because what I said I thought was kinda funny.

True story btw
Old 04-15-2010, 19:36   #11
~Nandarie~

I guess how you feel about them is a matter of perspective.

I played as a full +12 -7 tro and several similarly strong characters of other classes. All I ever experienced from them was constant spam of "******" "I *** u mater" and "*** <insert char name here>, simply because our side was so dominant in the game. No matter where the chars were it would just be constant spam.

That talk about them not giving up? I could clear jail, arena, anything in a matter of a minute and none of them would come back. Just go outside and spam.

Something cannot be simple and complex at the same time as those are just contradictory terms. That is like calling something wet and dry.

They don't act civilized in the game in any matter whatsoever. I played old-MUDS (tele-arena, MajorMud, TW2002), Everquest for a few years and then Conquer. Mostly with my friends. Believe me we never went around constantly whispering people stronger than us about trying to **** their mothers or anything of that nature.

whatever else u said, dr;tl

<edit> I quit about a year ago possibly more, having played since Jan 2005 off and on.

Quote:

Last edited by Deveno; 04-21-2010 at 07:14.
Old 04-15-2010, 19:39   #12
~Nandarie~

of the characters these "game playing" egyptians mention in the linked photo, one is romanian and one is german. what does that have to do with USA?

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1270929783

Quote:
Old 04-15-2010, 21:16   #13
Jamica
Succubus

Jamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond reputeJamica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jamica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post

All respect for u BTW am EGYPTIAN i respect u cuze u r awesome person u dont hate u just have fun here , and CO just a game and for all ppl they dont know egys 90% from egys under 13 years old
so dont judge a whole country for just a few kids and Conquer will be **** with out egys

Thanks Lil*Mizz For My Avatar <3 So Pro

Last edited by Jamica; 04-15-2010 at 21:40.
Old 04-15-2010, 21:43   #14
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like it because I can't speak to them. In an mmorpg its kind of something you need to be able to do.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Old 04-15-2010, 21:54   #15
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer is more of a MMOMPKS
Massive Mutlipler Online Mass Player Killing Spree =D
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: