Old 09-05-2008, 14:08   #1
JennDaNinjette
O.o

JennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to JennDaNinjette
Art Cps IS IT REAL?

On my marketer, I had a Super Fury Gem for sale for 440 cps, early in the morning.. Few hours later, I checked again, and my gem was gone. No cps, No money NOTHING.

... Sounds a bit weird....

So what do you think happened?

To get respect, you have to give it.
JennDaNinjette is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 14:16   #2
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Most likely scenario is that you put gold and not cps :/

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 14:19   #3
JennDaNinjette
O.o

JennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond reputeJennDaNinjette has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winddancer View Post
Most likely scenario is that you put gold and not cps :/
No, not Entirely true. I put CPS up ya know.. the colorful things opposing gold.. for 440 cps. There has to be something wrong because I know I set it up Right.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:22   #4
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Then all you can do is email service and ask for help.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:25   #5
JennDaNinjette
O.o

Quote:
Then all you can do is email service and ask for help.
Well, I tried that, no response, and online help desk is OFFLINE. I buy dbs, I spend a reasonable amount of money on my accts in the last 2 years. Why can't I get through and get some help here? My items are missing. Besides. Maybe taking a screenie of my stuff while its up will help ppl understand that there is some kind of CP hack out there, And I know TQ can find it, and BLOCK IT.

I know if you were the one missing items, you'd be having a cow too. Hate to say it that way but its the truth.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:30   #6
Winddancer
Byes

I have a barnful of cows, doesnt get my bugs fixed any quicker. All you can do is wait and keep trying.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:35   #7
JennDaNinjette
O.o

Quote:
I have a barnful of cows, doesnt get my bugs fixed any quicker. All you can do is wait and keep trying.
Fine, you wont help? I'll keep TRYING TO GET A CONNECTION to something thats not online.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:38   #8
Winddancer
Byes

I actually DO want to help, but I CANT help. Mods arent GMs, we dont have anything to do with in game issues, only GMs do, and you will have to get a hold of Online Support or service for that. Do keep in mind they are in China (most of them) and that its now the weekend for them.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:40   #9
JennDaNinjette
O.o

Quote:
I actually DO want to help, but I CANT help. Mods arent GMs, we dont have anything to do with in game issues, only GMs do, and you will have to get a hold of Online Support or service for that. Do keep in mind they are in China (most of them) and that its now the weekend for them.
Might be a bit more helpful if I could reach a GM and get a bit of a response, besides a forum mod.. Thanks for the help though.. I'll TRY to look for a GM to contact. Just in case I dont, When is the help desk online? Maybe that could help me out a little bit.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:44   #10
Winddancer
Byes

Yea, most GMs dont look through here Some do on occasion, but not often. And Online Support is usually on in chinese business hours, something like 9-3pm. Not positive, but dont think they will be on it until monday. And as for time, if you take the time now and add 3 h and 20 m, that should be about 9 am in China.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:45   #11
JennDaNinjette
O.o

Quote:
Yea, most GMs dont look through here Some do on occasion, but not often. And Online Support is usually on in chinese business hours, something like 9-3pm. Not positive, but dont think they will be on it until monday. And as for time, if you take the time now and add 3 h and 20 m, that should be about 9 am in China.
Thanks. I'll look into that.

Old 09-05-2008, 14:46   #12
Winddancer
Byes

Good luck :/

Old 09-05-2008, 22:36   #13
clint01
Banned.NOT

clint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond reputeclint01 has a reputation beyond repute
lol dun expect tq to reply soon either, took em 2 weeks 2 reply to my hacked account and by the time it got through i had 2 send to sum1 else again because it took too long for them to read it... and took another 2 weeks for them to reply to that email again and they tricked me making me loose everything i earnt in 2 years and all they did is say sorry -.-
clint01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 23:06   #14
Ice~Baby
Whaleofaho

Ice~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to beholdIce~Baby is a splendid one to behold
Unfortunately this is a bug I have heard about for months. My barn full of cows are gonna die before this gets fixed from the looks of it. :/

I really thought TQ would have had this fixed by now.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Ice~Baby
Water - 110 > Water - 130 > Water - 130
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; > ***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Married to BloodyBill<3

I WILL EAT YOU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zlQ-Hui44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton92 View Post
oh rofl nvm >.< im a idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoReD~ View Post
OMG, I'm a nerd.
That pole went down faster than a Mexican Hooker getting paid in USD. - pinky~
Ice~Baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2008, 11:27   #15
JennDaNinjette
O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice~Baby View Post
Unfortunately this is a bug I have heard about for months. My barn full of cows are gonna die before this gets fixed from the looks of it. :/

I really thought TQ would have had this fixed by now.
Yea its a bit weird, not the first time stuff's disappeared on me...

Hope for the best for your cows, I'd be sad if they starved

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: