Old 10-06-2007, 18:35   #1
Fb g0d

Fb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant future
The_Ownage Final Words

For those of you that do not know me, i'm The_Ownage. Im making this thread to share with you what has happened to my account and why you will never see me again. I have been hacked by one of my first friends to ever meet on this server. He goes by the name of raf.... otherwise known as :.CryStaL.: or his *** lovers name.. ****-mOn. Alone they are powerless... but combined they almost make out the iq of a raisin. Smart enough to get me to trust them i guess.. no offense to myself but i fell for it. After letting them use my account.. 3 days later my items gone password changed. Gms have done nothing to help the situation becus evidently i did not purchase more then 20 db codes. Anyways if you see them around dont bother killing them not worth it. Now they got almost 2 accounts full 2 soc.. probably closer to 3 should i say. Anyway #1 rule of life; never trust a br.

Three ways to know if someone is BR;
1. "taem pls"
2. "ok ty"
3. "hi u want guld kos hehuehu(<<<br laugh dont trust it)"

Anyway.. to all my friends since the start which includes mel, nick, jav (phycos but u still gota love em.. more cushion for the pushin).. andres and many others.. adios amigos and ty for the fun 2 yrs of conqueronline. and to my true homedawg out there.. best friend for life he goes by the name of MICHAEL.. ****hs in the hood whitest crackas in town we out peace

and yeah i am the fb god

btw.. not all brs are bad.. like this guy named diego he may be a scumbag but he is really nice once you get to know him. it is only a game after all even though everyone takes it 2 seriously including myself.. i just want diego to know and ty for being my good friend

Last edited by Fb g0d; 10-06-2007 at 18:48.
Fb g0d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 18:50   #2
Venus-Michael

Venus-Michael is on a distinguished road
This Is Michael...its Been Fun Playing Conquer With All The Brazlian Spicks Out There Who I Thought Were Friends...anyway...since Ive Been Done With Conquer I Think Its Time To Tell The Real Story Behind The Folowing Players....

Xx:cherry:xx...she May Be Very Nice...but Thats The Only Thing Going For Her Cuz When U See This Hippo It Makes U Wana Throw Up And Start Weighing Ur Self...

Xx:chrono:xx.....very Chill...works At Dominos...awesome Pizza Xd

Zech:......black Very Cool But Has A Cyber Sex Fetish With Tara Extreme...

Diego:.......the Only Cool Br In The Game But Thinks Sponge Bobs Color Is Square....figure That 1 Out...

****-monigor).......thinks Hes Hot **** In A Game When He Cant Count Up To 5 With Out Thinking How To...also Thinks Every Thing Diego Does, He Has Part Owner Ship To....

Cherrylicious:thinks Shes Hot **** And Claims The Whole Server Thinks Shes Hot..

Alyson:.....thinks Shes Hot **** But Her Forhead Gaps Out Like The Great Wall Of China..can Ya Hear Me.....

Ciamkajacy Or What Ever...:thinks Life Revolves Around Conquer And Cybers With Cherrylicious....

Nahiku:....i Cud Be Wrong But I Seee Him As Future Scammer Of The Game

Ty For Your Time Playa Playas!
Venus-Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 18:55   #3
Fb g0d

Fb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant futureFb g0d has a brilliant future
oh and ive just got word from a friend.. RecipeForHate~ is now using my items so he is the new full 2 soc trojan on the server.. watch out hes br

and i agree with mike for the most part

dont trust anybody but yourself noobs.
Old 10-06-2007, 22:06   #4
Andres5180

Andres5180 is on a distinguished road
Smile ;d

This is Andres, and yea, what they are saying is all true, and besides... all these full two soc accounts... havnt been able to get two soc's without scamming, most are back stabbers, and if im to say those who i dont think have scammed for their 2 soc's... would be MaFio and Toan. The_Ownage was close ass **** and was up there on top tro's and yea, he was the best at fb... between him and HelLFir3... they were Venus's best fbers... coolest people i've met as well... and yea, my account was recently hacked. But as for The_Ownage.... hes right, and mike as well, duno about all them people he mentioned but as for **** mOn and CryStaL uhh yea, cant trust them, ever... no BRs PERIOD. Hope to see you on xbl Mike and Ownage ;D and besides... it is just a game, but people who behind each account are real, and how they screw you up is real as well... i've learned this the hard way... suggest most of you try not to learn it that way as well... dont trust Chanel :O scammer but anyways... dont trust BRs ^^
Andres5180 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06   #5
ZyReX

ZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond repute
****er didnt say anything about me....
ZyReX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2007, 09:37   #6
Fb g0d

because when i told you.. you didnt even say it was wrong -.-

Last edited by Fb g0d; 10-07-2007 at 10:57.
Old 10-07-2007, 21:31   #7
ZyReX

ZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond reputeZyReX has a reputation beyond repute
of course didnt -.-
Old 10-08-2007, 18:25   #8
Fb g0d

so him hacking me is right..? nice

Old 10-08-2007, 18:58   #9
raftw!!

raftw!! is on a distinguished road
kk... gl in the life...
bye :*
raftw!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 21:40   #10
ZyReX

when did i say it was right ? -_-
Old 10-09-2007, 03:28   #11
Conquer_Tom

Conquer_Tom will become famous soon enough
I hate you for being scammed so easily
Old 10-09-2007, 06:17   #12
roxanne
glimmerous

roxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond reputeroxanne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roxanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus-Michael View Post
This Is Michael...its Been Fun Playing Conquer With All The Brazlian Spicks Out There Who I Thought Were Friends...anyway...since Ive Been Done With Conquer I Think Its Time To Tell The Real Story Behind The Folowing Players....

Xx:cherry:xx...she May Be Very Nice...but Thats The Only Thing Going For Her Cuz When U See This Hippo It Makes U Wana Throw Up And Start Weighing Ur Self...

Xx:chrono:xx.....very Chill...works At Dominos...awesome Pizza Xd

Zech:......black Very Cool But Has A Cyber Sex Fetish With Tara Extreme...

Diego:.......the Only Cool Br In The Game But Thinks Sponge Bobs Color Is Square....figure That 1 Out...

****-monigor).......thinks Hes Hot **** In A Game When He Cant Count Up To 5 With Out Thinking How To...also Thinks Every Thing Diego Does, He Has Part Owner Ship To....

Cherrylicious:thinks Shes Hot **** And Claims The Whole Server Thinks Shes Hot..

Alyson:.....thinks Shes Hot **** But Her Forhead Gaps Out Like The Great Wall Of China..can Ya Hear Me.....

Ciamkajacy Or What Ever...:thinks Life Revolves Around Conquer And Cybers With Cherrylicious....

Nahiku:....i Cud Be Wrong But I Seee Him As Future Scammer Of The Game

Ty For Your Time Playa Playas!

Cause We All Talk Like This And Were All So Cool
You came and you took this heart
And set it free.
roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20   #13
Fb g0d

oO the person who scams me actually has the nerve to post on this topic. how cool

Old 10-10-2007, 12:01   #14
Top_Mafioio

Top_Mafioio is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

The_Ownage didn't own. He wasn't "FB GOD" he was 1337 user of SV for reals. he apparently has quit the game but he's going to be one of those hardcore forum kids for a while. posting here, checking in regularly to see if anyone actually gives a **** that he's gone, which obviously no one but his real life dawg micheal does. I remember talking to him once (doesn't really matter who i am btw, im just informing and replying to this thread) and he said "haha i own and i havent bought a single dragon ball" and i was like "well how did you get those items" he said "well diego pretty much gave them to me, he spammed dbs into 120 soc armor to 2 soc it if your wondering how i got one of the most expensive items on server" . So yea thats cool and all but since "NO ONE" can trust raf and diego, and they can log onto eachothers characters,(im guessing they know eachother in real life), then you pretty much were asking to be scammed, but in reality they were just taking their items back since they gave you your two sockets like you said numerous times when you were "good friends" with them.

Anyways , good luck moving on with your life, if your not already back on venus trying to build up another character your off playing some other game, living life to the fullest. Again i state you werent god at fb, you had a short temper and were very good at cheap shotting, and no matter what you post back to this "ownage" your talk is cheap. K thx bye.
Top_Mafioio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 14:52   #15
Fb g0d

hmm actually "forum nerd".. my sockets were mainly 1 soc items spammed in market to 2 soc.. so before you post things you don't know about.. think twice. second i did have many friends on conquer, and yeah i do have many friends irl. so before you go assuming things about someones personal life.. you should really take a check into reality yourself. you think by coming onto a forum and replying to peoples posts makes you respected? and no i didn't use any hacks besides a leveling bot. even with that i barely got 130.. the only thing given to me by diego was the armor. so yeah kthx*****.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: