Old 09-09-2008, 13:47   #16
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
I have to check this bug. It excites me, I just saw some good things in cps. The most probable thing is that they are using something which transforms the packets.

Until someone can confirm or catch a hacker please don't sell in cps. If you are sure that you put the gem in cps you should have them.

Also using frauded dbs to exchange for cps and buying stuff probabilly makes the cps to dissapear if you don't get banned.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 09-09-2008 at 13:56.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 15:05   #17
blade01

blade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond reputeblade01 has a reputation beyond repute
Wasnt there a bad case of this (or a similar) hack on a server a few weeks ago where random noobs were getting full double soc in the market? I believe that the gms put a stop to it somehow so maybe they will help this time if it effects their potential db sales enough.

botters jailed: 39
Quote:
I must not fear
Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
Only I will remain
***934;A
blade01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 16:36   #18
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
No.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 17:35   #19
SolarEvolution
Zombie

SolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond reputeSolarEvolution has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennDaNinjette View Post
Might be a bit more helpful if I could reach a GM and get a bit of a response, besides a forum mod.. Thanks for the help though.. I'll TRY to look for a GM to contact. Just in case I dont, When is the help desk online? Maybe that could help me out a little bit.
There are no gms, they fired the gms and got the top super gms to do all the work for every server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
No.
TQ usually fixes the cps hack pretty fast when its working again. However hardly anyone on Uranus sells stuff for cps anymore >.>
SolarEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 18:17   #20
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]

Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
There are no gms, they fired the gms and got the top super gms to do all the work for every server.

TQ usually fixes the cps hack pretty fast when its working again. However hardly anyone on Uranus sells stuff for cps anymore >.>
TQ could permanently fix the CP problem. Obviously no one is hacking gold. They can fix CP's just as easily. But they're lazy, we all know that.
As far as I know a hack that just SHOWS CPs is client sided, which wont work for buying items. And the possibilities of making a hack like that are probably not even out there.
Phinishyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 16:27   #21
Martichka

Martichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond reputeMartichka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
I have to check this bug. It excites me, I just saw some good things in cps. The most probable thing is that they are using something which transforms the packets.

Until someone can confirm or catch a hacker please don't sell in cps. If you are sure that you put the gem in cps you should have them.

Also using frauded dbs to exchange for cps and buying stuff probabilly makes the cps to dissapear if you don't get banned.
loooool
it excites you

**Caugh caugh**

But we all know you will NOT use this if it is a bug

**Caugh Caugh**

Martichka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 05:46   #22
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
Mabie they mod their client so that cps look like gold.
(you know how they did it to make silvers look like dbs) you can even check youtube and they have something lol.

and you know how cps price at "low" gold amounts well they wouldnt need to art money or whatever, just switch values and then buy. Im just saying this as a pissible way, but I have NO idea if it works or not. They might be using hax.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 10:19   #23
Clenk~V.3
Banned

Clenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellishemo View Post
Mabie they mod their client so that cps look like gold.
(you know how they did it to make silvers look like dbs) you can even check youtube and they have something lol.

and you know how cps price at "low" gold amounts well they wouldnt need to art money or whatever, just switch values and then buy. Im just saying this as a pissible way, but I have NO idea if it works or not. They might be using hax.
still would have to pass the server check. which unless they hack into server adn do the same, wouldnt make a difference
Clenk~V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 12:37   #24
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Ya, Windacer cant force gms to do their job, not his fault XD

Yes, its a real hack....im OCD. In otherwords this means for me, when I go to sell items in the market i re-read the entire list and check prices generally 5-10x before i finish setting up shop. I even take screen shots in all games I play. I emailed tq after having my items stolen via art cp and tq slyly admitted in the email that this occured and told me who the players names were but that they were going to do nothing about it. I asked the players how much they payed and they stated that they used a currency hack that changes the price in a stall from cp to gold meaning a super 2 soc item for 11k cp=11k gold, ouch right :P
both players commented on this when asked, im guessing this hack is used moderately so they dont get straight up banned. Funny part is they were both the two biggest bulkers on the server having spent over $7,000 usd on the game spanning multiple accounts attached to the same email. One of which used to be a friend...sad tq...

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2008, 01:20   #25
uannaka1996
Polar Bear

uannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to uannaka1996
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennDaNinjette View Post
On my marketer, I had a Super Fury Gem for sale for 440 cps, early in the morning.. Few hours later, I checked again, and my gem was gone. No cps, No money NOTHING.

... Sounds a bit weird....

So what do you think happened?
Well that was early in the morning, maybe you were still sleepy and didnt know you put it for gold not cps.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:42   #26
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinishyu View Post
TQ could permanently fix the CP problem. Obviously no one is hacking gold. They can fix CP's just as easily. But they're lazy, we all know that.
As far as I know a hack that just SHOWS CPs is client sided, which wont work for buying items. And the possibilities of making a hack like that are probably not even out there.
They could, but they figure that it ****s over the players while giving a reason to IP ban someone, so they dont.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2008, 13:40   #27
puffinsmuggler
Mr. Tekk

Location: Levi, can I come over after school?We can hang around by the poolDid your mom get back from her business trip?Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to beI'm all grown up now, baby can't you se
puffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to puffinsmuggler
what upsets me is this, true there is a problem but you do not give atitude towards a mod. dont get all like "oh so your not going to help but i buy dbs..."

its like those people that come to a store i work at, if they cant get what they want they say "oh i come here a lot" and usually im like....good for you

and then theyre like well i spend a lot of money (in ur case money on dbs) here and i respond good for you im not forcing you to spend money on items u come in on your own free time to spend ur own money

which is why im not a mod ^^ cuz gming on 2 server for wow is enough already, people want to be trated specially and it bothers me because they think they can just bypass everything and go straight to the source and demand help stop being selfish

done ranting

PM if u need stuff rbed or blessed

Dont Forget To Rep My Sexiness (i shall rep u back leave ya name)

Mommy are there any more girl schsnds... Girl scjsdjosd FUK

VOTE FOR ME IDEA MINING WOO

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=574870QUEST GUIDE!

Tekk For GM! "Obama once said to all of us "YES You CAN!"
puffinsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2008, 17:41   #28
slavezero

slavezero is on a distinguished road
hi and yes this is true that ppl hake ur shop when u saling items in cps i lost house permit that i put price 430cps and some noob whisper me thanx for the house i rember i put price in cps but house permit was gone b4 this some 1 chat with me and he sad i speek in arabic with him then he start talking in cods when i left him and like after 20mins i chack my shop house was gone there is some thing going on
Old 09-19-2008, 18:48   #29
Spoon)
1men 2mans

Spoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon) has a reputation beyond repute
if you recieve gold instead of CPs
it could be that they are spoofing the gold packets as CPs or vice versa, it's funny how TQ can actually mess something like this up.

Last edited by Spoon); 09-19-2008 at 18:50.
Spoon) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2008, 19:47   #30
Erifin
ES Studios

Erifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond reputeErifin has a reputation beyond repute
Laziness is a stupid idea. The people in charge of the game is not the one that programs.... it's the programmers (who are hired for money).

If they don't do their job, they get fired, simply put.
Erifin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: