Old 08-01-2008, 02:09   #31
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]

Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3V13NT_1 View Post
So your lucky and your playing a free game. Thats rare. Any game system you buy costs money to play the games. If you play wow its costs money. Its a service that they are providing you. Concider yourself lucky your getting it for free. Cus if you think that its your right to play stuff for free, once you get to real life your gonna have one hell of a time.
He wasn't complaining. He just said he doesn't want to spend his money on **** that has no real value.
Phinishyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2008, 08:06   #32
DeathsBane
at work

DeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond reputeDeathsBane has a reputation beyond repute
My only problem with posts like that in reality time is money. So wether he spent hard cash or time he still spent the money.
BlackPestilence 130-130-130 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
The question is not what can warriors do but, what can you do with a warrior?
Veni, vidi, vici.
Julius Caesar
If you Rep me leave your name I'll Rep you back.
DeathsBane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: