View Poll Results: do you like the idea of this epic skill?
Yes 3 42.86%
No (tell me why) 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2015, 08:18   #16
qtr

qtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond reputeqtr has a reputation beyond repute
Hope tq doesnt forget to add a 5 minutes cooldown to this skill too
qtr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2015, 08:31   #17
Axjon
Bow Archer

Axjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
You are thinking too much and fail to see the main goal behind epic weapons.

This is not about how much money TQ lost in the past or how easy taoists had it with only 1 weapon to upgrade, compared to the others.

This is about how much money TQ can make TODAY and TOMORROW. Taoists had only one weapon, the other classes have 2. It was almost natural to go for a second weapon.

It is about getting a lot of money and fast, no extra work if possible. Look how much time they put into developing epic quests...
No one has said anything about them not wanting to make money as the end goal for epic weapons. That's not even part of the discussion we're having on this thread. With that said, I think it's you who are thinking too much as you are throwing in a point that had nothing to do with any reply to the thread thus far.

I'm not arguing against anything about what they--TQ--want out of this. What they want couldn't be more obvious. I'm arguing about the SUGGESTION IN QUESTION FOR THIS TOPIC and how I feel it doesn't make any sense and is not good for the game. We all know in the end it is TQ's decision what will actually happen, and by their history, there is little indication that the thoughts of the players will be taken into any consideration.

~ First +12 Bow WS
~ First full +12 warrior WS
~ First full perm warrior WS
Axjon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2015, 10:30   #18
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axjon View Post
No one has said anything about them not wanting to make money as the end goal for epic weapons. That's not even part of the discussion we're having on this thread. With that said, I think it's you who are thinking too much as you are throwing in a point that had nothing to do with any reply to the thread thus far.

I'm not arguing against anything about what they--TQ--want out of this. What they want couldn't be more obvious. I'm arguing about the SUGGESTION IN QUESTION FOR THIS TOPIC and how I feel it doesn't make any sense and is not good for the game. We all know in the end it is TQ's decision what will actually happen, and by their history, there is little indication that the thoughts of the players will be taken into any consideration.
I am not the one who let the subject of the thread slip away... My answer was on topic (I "upgraded" his idea by saying that all the stats should be lost, not only def; gave my idea about epic skill; said that I don't like the idea), while you started other topics with your huge text...

You said that only shields should get epic. Versatility you say. What about non pure warriors with 2-handed weapons... We all know that a class is played the right or wrong way. We also know that TQ changes from time to time the way in which a class should be played. In every mmo game an expansion can screw a build or help another. I will say it again: ninjas with scythe.

I agree with what you said about the suggestion, but you started some other topics and knowing this game, I thought that it would be nice to end your utopic dreaming. It's better like this, you will be less disappointed when they release the epic weapon.

In the end, TQ will have it their way, that's why this forum section is dead. Look at all these grate and voted for suggestions ... almost none added to the game.
Old 05-11-2015, 14:16   #19
Axjon
Bow Archer

Axjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjon has a reputation beyond repute
This will be my last post that doesn't deal with this epic Warrior skill on this thread. If you feel the need to reply to this, inbox me. Let's not ruin the OP's thread:

Quote:
I am not the one who let the subject of the thread slip away... My answer was on topic (I "upgraded" his idea by saying that all the stats should be lost, not only def; gave my idea about epic skill; said that I don't like the idea), while you started other topics with your huge text...
I didn't let the subject of the thread slip away. Are you reading anything thoroughly, or are you just replying just because? The subject was the OP's epic skill idea which I disagreed with and voted no. If you had read his poll, in the event you answered no, he wanted to know why not. My reply was lengthier than I wanted, but it told him in depth why I said no and that makes it completely within the subject. At the end of my long post, I suggested something I thought may be better. Nowhere in the subject of the thread, did the OP talk about TQ wanting epics for money, but you're the one to first bring that up in your first reply to me. So who is it truly who is letting the subject slip away? Me or you?

Quote:
You said that only shields should get epic. Versatility you say. What about non pure warriors with 2-handed weapons... We all know that a class is played the right or wrong way. We also know that TQ changes from time to time the way in which a class should be played. In every mmo game an expansion can screw a build or help another. I will say it again: ninjas with scythe.
Again, are you reading thoroughly? In my second post I said:

"...OR whichever weapon the Warrior has equipped with the shield at the end of the quest can be epicked."

This would allow for all weapons to be used for Warrior epic and in this case, why couldn't a pure Warrior just sell his epic 2h to a nonpure? Did you forget that in this day and age many if not most Ninja and Trojan got their epic gears through buying them from other players? And the cycle goes on.

Quote:
I agree with what you said about the suggestion, but you started some other topics and knowing this game, I thought that it would be nice to end your utopic dreaming. It's better like this, you will be less disappointed when they release the epic weapon.
I already went over how I as still on topic in my main post. My only off-topic replies have been to you. Ia am curious though, what are you talking about "my utopic dreaming" and "my disappointment when the release it?" I never mentioned anything about what I wanted, just suggested a ranged skill I thought would be better. Don't assume to know what I want for epics if that's what you mean by "utopic dreaming." And don't assume that I believe they would ever truly balance the classes if that's what you mean by it either. My reply wasn't optimistic, it was pragmatic. I can never be disappointed by TQ as about twelve years under my belt gives me the experience to know ehat little to expect.

Quote:
In the end, TQ will have it their way, that's why this forum section is dead. Look at all these grate and voted for suggestions ... almost none added to the game.
Yes.

~ First +12 Bow WS
~ First full +12 warrior WS
~ First full perm warrior WS
Axjon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2015, 03:23   #20
Cru_tuiK
AutoBot

Cru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond repute
yall suggestion is good.. i

NOOB WARRIOR
DOOMS***9532;KNIGHT
Cru_tuiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: