Old 06-24-2012, 23:03   #16
LouderNow
None

LouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axjíon View Post
ahhh, yes, assaultgirl... those were the days

And the name *Hitman* does sound... familiar...
he used to kill me in my noob days o:

edit: i also remember you too diego.

Last edited by LouderNow; 06-24-2012 at 23:23.
LouderNow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2012, 15:48   #17
Miss K.

Miss K. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hitman* View Post
i doubt if anyone still remembers me but... i have/had/still do ^.~ a Trojan and a archer by the name of *Hitman* and *Batman*! lol cheesy names...

Basically, i use to play on co2 like 2 or 3 years ago and last week felt the urge! Of checking in and see how everyone’s doing. hope to see few responds from people who knew me. If I could’ve still remembered those who i knew back then, i would definitely try and get touch with you lot! lol.
So yea... holla :L if you knew me and still remember me, gimme a message! lol

sohil.
ca

i don’t mind the little font editing i tried to do, been a while since ive used one of this forums
I remember killing you xD
Old 06-27-2012, 06:53   #18
Axjíon
Bow Archer

Axjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond reputeAxjíon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarx View Post
WHATS UP MAN. Been awhile
nmh dude. yeah its been a long while

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouderNow View Post
he used to kill me in my noob days o:

edit: i also remember you too diego.
if that was aimed to me, i'm not diego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss K. View Post
Alex and Auska now play LoL
you mean you two are still alive o.o

~ First +12 Bow WS
~ First full +12 warrior WS
~ First full perm warrior WS
Axjíon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2012, 14:29   #19
Thug§_life
mhm

Thug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL. All of the gear i have now no one helped me buy. I also created a NEW character which I made. Now come on baby girl hop on Conquer and show me how bad you suck.
of course nobody did im pretty sure you bought dbs so stop acting a badass..
seriously i do not know whats worse is that you still play or that you are stupid
i was online earlier and you were offline anyway i have otherthings to do compared to you aww and btw i still cant forget your picture with the cake LOL stupid midget
Thug§_life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2012, 18:32   #20
Miss K.

Miss K. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axjíon View Post

you mean you two are still alive o.o
yep xD
Old 07-02-2012, 12:44   #21
markymarx
Jacob

markymarx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug§_life View Post
of course nobody did im pretty sure you bought dbs so stop acting a badass..
seriously i do not know whats worse is that you still play or that you are stupid
i was online earlier and you were offline anyway i have otherthings to do compared to you aww and btw i still cant forget your picture with the cake LOL stupid midget
I never uploaded a picture of a cake? How dumb are you *****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss K. View Post
yep xD
You mean Auska the dumb skanky *****? Yeah i remember that *****.

WildSwan/FrogPrince

Markymarx-304BP

130-130-133

Ninja-Warrior-Trojan

markymarx-Quit
lastroid123-Quit
xLonelyMuffin-Quit
markymarx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2012, 17:33   #22
_B4T_
[S.C.C.P.]

_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute_B4T_ has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm... ehh...

Lots of egys, botters, hacking **** yet?

Aqui é Corinthians!

"**** your money, **** your possession,
**** your obsession...
I don't need that ****."
_B4T_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2012, 15:39   #23
LouderNow
None

LouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond reputeLouderNow has a reputation beyond repute
all day err day.
Old 07-05-2012, 13:58   #24
Thug§_life
mhm

Thug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond reputeThug§_life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I never uploaded a picture of a cake? How dumb are you *****?

You mean Auska the dumb skanky *****? Yeah i remember that *****.
never said you did and im the dumb one? you should check your eyes again the glasses probably doesnt help anymore
Old 07-05-2012, 14:58   #25
markymarx
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug§_life View Post
never said you did and im the dumb one? you should check your eyes again the glasses probably doesnt help anymore
"i still cant forget your picture with the cake LOL stupid midget"

Nice to see after all these years your still an ignorant retard and you still have the grammar of a 10 year old boy.

You should be proud of yourself.

WildSwan/FrogPrince

Markymarx-304BP

130-130-133

Ninja-Warrior-Trojan

markymarx-Quit
lastroid123-Quit
xLonelyMuffin-Quit
Old 07-05-2012, 15:31   #26
Thug§_life
mhm

Quote:
"i still cant forget your picture with the cake LOL stupid midget"

Nice to see after all these years your still an ignorant retard and you still have the grammar of a 10 year old boy.

You should be proud of yourself.
someone showed me the picture you dont have to upload a picture i can see see them without your uploads and im retarded? i probably should remind you that this is not my language and i know another two languages ***8203;***8203;compared to you.. so now tell me what you do know aside sucking balls?
Old 07-19-2012, 02:30   #27
FrostRime
Fwah! Ò_Ó

FrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond repute
You guy's still doing a balancing act on your pedestals? I remember everyone who posted except for Rigby; yes, even you *Hitman*. I'm curious if after all these years, you guys who are talkin' **** can actually FB yet. The only one who I guarantee can FB is Respect, and he aint even talkin' smack.

***1769;Penta-B*tch Squad***1769;
In no specific order:
Unloveable SpAnK_Me |DestIny| Crecil GoldenSun

I'm a b*tch, you're my b*tch, and I'm your b*tch. I love you guys!
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark!
FrostRime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2012, 19:55   #28
markymarx
Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
You guy's still doing a balancing act on your pedestals? I remember everyone who posted except for Rigby; yes, even you *Hitman*. I'm curious if after all these years, you guys who are talkin' **** can actually FB yet. The only one who I guarantee can FB is Respect, and he aint even talkin' smack.
That's because no one gets on these forums. Didn't you read my signature? It says "Best in the world".

WildSwan/FrogPrince

Markymarx-304BP

130-130-133

Ninja-Warrior-Trojan

markymarx-Quit
lastroid123-Quit
xLonelyMuffin-Quit
Old 07-22-2012, 21:39   #29
Neji64
FLCL

Neji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond repute
whoah cant believe i still remember my pw, thats my good ol pw system for ya. nostalgia kicking in, came here lol. only remember frost and aohyu (cuz u was the big black *** guy or something LOL no offense ;p) dnt kno if u guys remember me, but just greetings to ya all.
Neji64 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2012, 13:10   #30
LouderNow
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRime View Post
says the one that when he got his ass handed started acting drunk... what a loser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: