View Poll Results: Would you like to see new Guild War events?
Yes, definitely! We need some new ones. 24 80.00%
Nah.. I like GW the way it is. 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2010, 19:05   #1
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]

Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Guild war too boring now?

I'm not sure if it's just me who thinks this... but lately guild war has turned into an extremely boring event where the top guilds just sit back and collect their cps (at least on my server).

I think it's time for a slight change.

Here's a few ideas I've thought of myself..

Mix up the guild war type. This knock down the gate and kill the pole thing get old after a while, but I'm not saying it needs to be removed. I'm thinking each week a new event. Perhaps 1 week we have classical gw (current gw), the next week we have a king of the hill version of guild war and then another one like capture the flag?

I mean what do you guys think? GW is really getting old now, it's super boring and not like it used to be in the past.

So drop some opinions, if enough of you agree maybe something can be done
Phinishyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 19:14   #2
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Capture the flag would have to not last very long... tho. Cause most servers have atleast 8 main guilds ( Mine does ) so u gota figure thats 4 fights atleast. Not to mention all the other guilds that dont do as much. Maybe have a Last manstanding all guilds vs all and the ones that still have guildies with 8 guilds left make top 8?

Maybe a horse battle gw
10vs 10 guild war fight ( 2 teams of mems on each guild fight )
Who can hold the flag the longest ( pretty simple 1st person to 15mins wins )
Hold the location ( 2 guilds fight each other there is 4 places u need to take and hold if you have more then 1 ur time goes up faster. Example 1x 2x 3x 4x only 20 on 20 can enter this due to the lag it would cause )

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 10-09-2010 at 19:17.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 19:55   #3
Malteeza

Malteeza will become famous soon enoughMalteeza will become famous soon enough
im gona type this is caps so u retards can understand something.

CONQUER ONLINE IS DEAD!!!!! IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS IT WAS BECAUSE NOW THEY ARE JUST LOOKING FOR MONEY AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET IT UNTILL THESE PREMATURE US AND CANADIAN 12 YEARS OLDS CONTINUE TO ASK THEIR PARENTS FOR MONEY TO BUY BULKS. BECAUSE CONQUER WAS A FUN GAME WHERE IT ACTUALLY TOOK SKILL AND TIME TO BE GOOD, THE LAST 2 HOURS OF GUILDWAR WEREN'T FULL OF PEOPLE TRYING TO DO A *** FLAMELIT QUEST BUT FOR PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY WIN GUILDWAR TO GET THEIR GUILD NAME ON THE STATUS AT THE WEBSITE. CONQUER IS DEAD THATS ALL THERE IS TOO IT JUST STOP WASTING UR TIME WITH IT AND MOVE ON
Malteeza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 21:51   #4
|Shadows~Creed|

|Shadows~Creed| is on a distinguished road
How about TQ start with something simple like fixing guild pk tourny so its doesnt disconnect everyone and make us lag like no other?

Nothing left in the game to beat. Moved to Guild Wars 2

Beserk~Sentries, Feel~The~Power, LastStand

Now in: Company of Traveling Heroes
|Shadows~Creed| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 22:17   #5
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malteeza View Post

CONQUER ONLINE IS DEAD!!!!! IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS IT WAS BECAUSE NOW THEY ARE JUST LOOKING FOR MONEY AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET IT UNTILL THESE PREMATURE US AND CANADIAN 12 YEARS OLDS CONTINUE TO ASK THEIR PARENTS FOR MONEY TO BUY BULKS. BECAUSE CONQUER WAS A FUN GAME WHERE IT ACTUALLY TOOK SKILL AND TIME TO BE GOOD, THE LAST 2 HOURS OF GUILDWAR WEREN'T FULL OF PEOPLE TRYING TO DO A *** FLAMELIT QUEST BUT FOR PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY WIN GUILDWAR TO GET THEIR GUILD NAME ON THE STATUS AT THE WEBSITE. CONQUER IS DEAD THATS ALL THERE IS TOO IT JUST STOP WASTING UR TIME WITH IT AND MOVE ON
i <3 u

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 22:33   #6
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malteeza View Post

oxymoron. If you cared that much to post this ur wasting ur time are you not. if you know its dead why say it? Sounds pretty "RETARDED " there i said that in caps for you 2

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 22:43   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i vote take out flame lit and 3k cp's for winning

also take out guild bp/arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 22:46   #8
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i vote take out flame lit and 3k cp's for winning

also take out guild bp/arsenal

Flame lit isn't so bad though. But if you take out the 3k cps then most of the GWs will probably reduce to the amount of people attending compared to what they're at now. As for the Guild BP/Arsenal, yes I agree with you.
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 22:50   #9
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
Flame lit isn't so bad though. But if you take out the 3k cps then most of the GWs will probably reduce to the amount of people attending compared to what they're at now. As for the Guild BP/Arsenal, yes I agree with you.
but there will be less
'lets all join the biggest bulking hacking loosers so we can sit on r ass's and get a tiny share of cp's yay!'
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 23:02   #10
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
but there will be less
'lets all join the biggest bulking hacking loosers so we can sit on r ass's and get a tiny share of cp's yay!'
Since all these people lose so much guild funds being 137 or w/e....noone wants to win the GW pole to gain Guild donations. Well, at least I don't (since nobody really keeps it up). If you take the cps out....then GW will be horrible. I must say this though man....tonight's GW was absolutely fun. I wouldn't have cared if we won or lost, it was actually worth attending. It just makes it funnier when the loser talks consistent **** afterwards.
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 03:54   #11
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
When I quit the last few guilds wars had got even worse then normal.

It was 1 guild of several top bulkers with mutliple accounts and their hundreds of Romanian and Egy drones following them.

One 200 bp noob is ok, but being chased by 15 of them at one time is hard.

This guild had several top guilds allying it with tons of db buyers in those guilds with bps in the 290's.

All this vs about 10 English speaking people. ( English, American and Canda )

At one point they got bored and the leader just said , " Rev some of them " JUST for fun.

Gem world Ruby GW has been **** for the last few years due to greed.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 08:56   #12
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
Since all these people lose so much guild funds being 137 or w/e....noone wants to win the GW pole to gain Guild donations. Well, at least I don't (since nobody really keeps it up). If you take the cps out....then GW will be horrible. I must say this though man....tonight's GW was absolutely fun. I wouldn't have cared if we won or lost, it was actually worth attending. It just makes it funnier when the loser talks consistent **** afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post

It was 1 guild of several top bulkers with mutliple accounts and their hundreds of Romanian and Egy drones following them.

This guild had several top guilds allying it with tons of db buyers in those guilds with bps in the 290's.

At one point they got bored and the leader just said , " Rev some of them " JUST for fun.

you guys should try to play in two servers simultaneously like me sometime: somehow it works out well in the end, although your chars do get pked occasionally while momentarily afk in one of the servers... It is just entertainement anyway, you always get something out of it.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 10:25   #13
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
The problem is that it only gets exciting last 2 hours, because that's all that matters

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 10:30   #14
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
The problem is that it only gets exciting last 2 hours, because that's all that matters

NO...really ?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeThor View Post
you guys should try to play in two servers simultaneously like me sometime: somehow it works out well in the end, although your chars do get pked occasionally while momentarily afk in one of the servers... It is just entertainement anyway, you always get something out of it.
I quit the game a while back but I dont think I had the time to make two characters one on either server.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 11:17   #15
_dante_

_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute_dante_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post

sounds like lightning too, except they don't rev us
dante_no_chi : wat-war-mon(140)

2x sdg +12 cap(-7)
2x sdg +12 neckie (-7)
2x sdg +12 heavy ring (-7)
2x sdg +8 boots (-7)
2x stg +8 fan (-1)
2x sgg +12 tower (-1)
2x sdg +12 frock (-7)
2x sdg +12 beads(-7 and -5)
+12 steed
_dante_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook