Old 08-12-2010, 14:30   #16
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
This is TQ, a DB is like a holy item for them .. do you really believe your own words? > _ >
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 15:04   #17
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
OP, you can't base increased rates off of one DB drop. If your chances of getting a DB off of a monster is, say, 0.0005% you will find one and, theoretically, won't find one for a while if you've only killed 100 monsters.

Now if you found 4-5 within a few thousand kills, then you would have more proof of a rate increase but still cannot definitively say.

Basically, one drop does not prove anything. Sorreh.
Old 08-12-2010, 16:10   #18
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]

Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Ok, so i've been playing this game for 7 years now... and I can honestly say i've never found a DB from a monster(got a few from squamas back in the day but...), even back when the rates were good.

I got my first one today while I was about leveling the nub char I just made to bless my last item.
If you have been playing since the beginning of conquer and never found a db then you're lying about one thing.

Either playing since the beginning or never finding a db.

Probably the first thing.

I use to just go to AC on my level 70 archer and kill monkeys and find at least 5 dbs in a few hours. they were easy to find a long time ago, and cheap too.

So yeah, you're a liar sorry.
Phinishyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 16:14   #19
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, so i've been playing this game for 7 years now... and I can honestly say i've never found a DB from a monster(got a few from squamas back in the day but...), even back when the rates were good.

I got my first one today while I was about leveling the nub char I just made to bless my last item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post
So you're basing your assumption of DB drop rates being increased off of one DB drop?

You's trollin'.
herp derp derp herppp derp.

Ofc TQ wouldnt increase dbsss
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2010, 18:21   #20
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
I got a DB today

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 01:41   #21
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
No, we didn't change the drop rate of DBs.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 02:24   #22
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinishyu View Post
If you have been playing since the beginning of conquer and never found a db then you're lying about one thing.

Either playing since the beginning or never finding a db.

Probably the first thing.

I use to just go to AC on my level 70 archer and kill monkeys and find at least 5 dbs in a few hours. they were easy to find a long time ago, and cheap too.

So yeah, you're a liar sorry.
No, just very unlucky.... I also spammed 400 mets back in the day and didn't get a single socket.....

Something else i've never done made a socket.

Back in the day I didn't really do much killing though... here and there, used to be a fire tao and get plvl as basis while using inferno, any db that droped there was property of the archer who most likely killed it.... then there's hawk caves(back when archers would plvl on the stone)... any db that droped there again belonged to the archer, but when ever I hunted myself I never got lucky enough to find a DB..... P.S. check my join date, I did play back then... kthxbai.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 02:36   #23
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, just very unlucky.... I also spammed 400 mets back in the day and didn't get a single socket.....

Back in the day I didn't really do much killing though... here and there, used to be a fire tao and get plvl as basis while using inferno, any db that droped there was property of the archer who most likely killed it.... then there's hawk caves(back when archers would plvl on the stone)... any db that droped there again belonged to the archer, but when ever I hunted myself I never got lucky enough to find a DB..... P.S. check my join date, I did play back then... kthxbai.
Your really unlucky, i made 7 sockets bakc in the day when sockets were ****ing hared to get, made 15DBs (which was a lot, trust me), and i mudt have got 10 db drops from yeRS OF PLAYIN'

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 03:04   #24
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't a DB in years. I found 2 yesterday.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 04:49   #25
sianyu

sianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond reputesianyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sianyu
I've gotten two db drops on a 130 archer i plvl with. I got both of them while doing the demon quest tho... and it was a while ago so idk about now.
sianyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 07:53   #26
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

DB drops are never gonna increase, not even in mines, lmao, its so low
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59   #27
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
DBs still do drop just way, way less. Just because you got one it's no reason for us to think that they raised the rates. I hunted 5k monsters the other day for the lulz and only found like.. 6 mets so yeaaa..
Old 08-13-2010, 08:05   #28
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Just bulk or leave.
^

THIS.

I find my DBs in portions of 125. Please learn to play, MysticJustin.

Quote:

You're doing it wrong.

https://credit.91.com/purchase/wiretransfer.html

Last edited by TheChampion; 08-13-2010 at 08:11.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 08:31   #29
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
As I highly doubt that db rates changed, me and my direct surroundings have been lucky with db drops these days too. Since I reincarnated, I found 2 dbs. who knows.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 08:43   #30
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Its a bug and everyone who "abused" it will be banned, kthxbb.
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: