Old 06-19-2010, 03:24   #16
Loobylou
me

Loobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond repute
A friend of mine got a couple of chars botjailled about 3-4 weeks back. As soon as she rang me, I went over and checked out her computers. Now this is someone I knew 100 pct was NOT using any kind of bot, and TBH she wouldn't even know how to edit her Conquer folder. Looked though her folder, found nothing strange, ran a virus scan which came up with nothing. Then I helped her try to contact helpdesk who refused to answer her calls, and in the end we sent an email to Evelyn to see if she could help.

My char ......... was botjailled on ....... Server on the 2010/06/05, for an unknown reason. I have recently re downloaded Conquer and Virus scanned my PC, after another char of mine was botjailled, for what I presumed was a corrupted file in my Conquer folder, possibly caused by an incorrect patch or virus. I do not use a multiclient, as I have two computers, and can easily run 4 clients at a time legally. As I have stated I have re-dowloaded Conquer from the official site, virus scanned my computer, and, after reading other peoples concerns on the forum, have set my AVG to not scan, or remove components from any files related to conquer. I have tried to contact helpdesk on the matter, but they either are unable, or unwilling to assist me. As you can see I have included a Screenshot of my conquer folder showing that it has not been altered in any way since being downloaded, and a screenshot of the date the program was installed on my PC, to show that it has not been tampered with, and I have included the same from my laptop. Can you please advise me on what else I could show to prove that I have not been using bots or edits, and what else could have caused the botjailling, as I have multiple characters on the server and am wary of logging into the game until this issue has been resolved. Thankyou.

As you can see from that email that was sent, that we PROVED with a screenshot that the Conquer folder was not editted in anyway since being downloaded. The reply we recieved was an obvious auto-response:

Hello! Our system caught you having an edited client and that is why the account got sent to botjail.
You can find the botjaillist under annoucement here: http://co.91.com/list/news.shtml

Please pay the penalty to get released from botjail.

Note: Please make sure to uninstall and re install your client and make sure that it is valid and original.

Other emails sent to Evelyn asking what in the Folder was editted, or asking for help to understand what happened were not answered.

So I'd advise everyone to go play a different game, especially those like me who have brought dbs in the past. If you are spending rl money in a game you do expect a degree of help.

TQ has no proof of anyone using cheats/bots or they would have given them. TQ is not willing to help anyone who proves their innocence. Above all, TQ does not care, they just want your cash, and if there are people willing to carry on paying, they will continue to screw money out their 'customers'.

Yes the char is still in botjail, and it will stay there until TQ admits their mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
To stop botting I think TQ made an announcement once in bold all caps. Something like this:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

That worked as well as any other attempt it seems.
Loobylou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 07:25   #17
Kashka
Hai

Kashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond repute
They finally botjailed my server, and botjailed my sister who just started a week or two ago and is such a complete noob doesn't know one thing about botting or even the game lol, so there is definitely a flaw with the system. I'm gonna have her check to see if her anti virus took anything out of the conquer folder but other than that I know for a fact she hasn't botted or cheated in any way. Great way to get new players to enjoy your game.
QUIT 4 EVER

Selling Gear. Msg if interested.
Kashka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 17:26   #18
KidMucra

KidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond repute
My wife stopped playing for almost 5 months.. I ask her a lot to start to play again, and than 3 days ago she back to play, but after the first night on TG in the morning was me and her on botjail.. we never use any kinds of bots and we are no kid, we have more than 40 years old.. I think TQ just think all kids are stupid, they just put on TG, you need spend you real money to left and they never tell you the reason... Im just getting tired with TQ, I love that game and playing for about 5 years, but TQ need a new manager urgent. Its not fair make people pay for nothing.
KidMucra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 05:07   #19
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallier187 View Post
TQ are bot jailing people in "waves", being bot jailed means u have been scanned recently (probably in the last few days), not necessarily at the time of the botjailing.
What she said.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:09   #20
Loobylou
me

Loobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
What she said.
Your responses to people that have botjail concerns are seriously, seriously CRAP. I would have thought your job is to ASSIST people. There are some legitimate problems with the botjailling on the servers, instead of skipping round the issues each time, why dont you RESPOND to people's posts?

To be honest, I think anyone with half a brain can answer this question for themselves, YOU KNOW TQ HAS SCREWED UP. So instead of actually responding to anyone, you skip around issues. Let me guess, you're all ****ting yourselves at what would happen if people were found to be innocent, all those DBs you'd have to pay back from your failing company. I'm not at all suprised that people are leaving the game, I can't think of any that have a worse customer service than this.

Quote:
To stop botting I think TQ made an announcement once in bold all caps. Something like this:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

Old 06-25-2010, 08:42   #21
Chalkie v.3
Banned

Chalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipp View Post
today I stayed logged in more then a few minutes and screenshotted the kaspersky message:

guess what? they are sending our infos to a chinese server lol
Pretty old news lol
Chalkie v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 22:08   #22
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
wrongful botjailings...

most of the Lion server botters I recognize from catching them myself.
I'm going to say there probably were a few innocents in the mess.

I'm seeing PLENTY of other habitual botters still going free, tho.

It is generally NOT well-handled by support staff.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 02:12   #23
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Your responses to people that have botjail concerns are seriously, seriously CRAP. I would have thought your job is to ASSIST people. There are some legitimate problems with the botjailling on the servers, instead of skipping round the issues each time, why dont you RESPOND to people's posts?

To be honest, I think anyone with half a brain can answer this question for themselves, YOU KNOW TQ HAS SCREWED UP. So instead of actually responding to anyone, you skip around issues. Let me guess, you're all ****ting yourselves at what would happen if people were found to be innocent, all those DBs you'd have to pay back from your failing company. I'm not at all suprised that people are leaving the game, I can't think of any that have a worse customer service than this.
Thanks for your comments first. However, I think I have responsed to many of you guys in many other similar threads. Also, it is true that we are botjailing ppl according to our records. So some of players might not be caught when he/she is botting, but some hours later. What else you wanna hear from me, may I know?

Last edited by CindyZ; 06-29-2010 at 03:58.
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 02:57   #24
Loobylou
me

Quote:
Thanks for your comments first. However, I think I have responsed to many of you guys in many other similar threads. Also, it is true that we are botjailing ppl according to our records. So some of players might not be caught when he/she is botting, but some hours after. What else you wanna hear from me, may I know?
Ok:

-What in the client was editted to cause the char to be botjailled?
-Why did we recieve NO email back helping us?
-What other proof could we send to you to show that the client was NOT editted by anyone using the PC?
-What caused the client edit?
-How can we make sure that this does not happen again?

I think that covers it pretty well.

Char name: BarbWire
Server: Tiger

Edit: Also:

Quote:

We don't need you to prove that you were sleeping, we need you to prove that you were not botting.
See attachment of the client that was running the account at the time of botjailling, I'm guessing that the above quote applies to file edits as well as botting.

I expect the char will be released from botjail today, yes?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coclientnoedits.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	135451  

Quote:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

Last edited by Loobylou; 06-28-2010 at 03:16.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:36   #25
telnet

telnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok:

-What other proof could we send to you to show that the client was NOT editted by anyone using the PC?

See attachment of the client that was running the account at the time of botjailling, I'm guessing that the above quote applies to file edits as well as botting.

If u have some money u can sue TQ and if u have smart avocate u can win for sure.
telnet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 09:30   #26
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by telnet View Post
If u have some money u can sue TQ and if u have smart avocate u can win for sure.
He can sue but he would lose since nothing happened to him. TQ by law owns the characters and all the items on them. They can do whatever they want to them.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 09:56   #27
Arrow Banned 5x
Banned

Arrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond reputeArrow Banned 5x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
He can sue but he would lose since nothing happened to him. TQ by law owns the characters and all the items on them. They can do whatever they want to them.
been there, done that..

unjust enrichment. i could think of more, IE: corporate extortion. In the USA, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. Just cause your scared to do it don't mean everyone else is.
Arrow Banned 5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 09:57   #28
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]

Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok:

You must have had some kind of program open that their botcheck detected as a threat/hack/mod etc. Whether or not you were using it, something was opened.
Phinishyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 11:08   #29
Loobylou
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinishyu View Post
You must have had some kind of program open that their botcheck detected as a threat/hack/mod etc. Whether or not you were using it, something was opened.
Email recieved from Evelyn:

Quote:
Hello! Our system caught you having an edited client and that is why the account got sent to botjail.
You can find the botjaillist under annoucement here: http://co.91.com/list/news.shtml

Please pay the penalty to get released from botjail.

Note: Please make sure to uninstall and re install your client and make sure that it is valid and original.
So no botting involved, apparently the client was editted

And by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
She can sue but she would lose since nothing happened to him. TQ by law owns the characters and all the items on them. They can do whatever they want to them.
Fixed it for you

Quote:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

Old 06-28-2010, 12:18   #30
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Banned 5x View Post
been there, done that..

unjust enrichment. i could think of more, IE: corporate extortion. In the USA, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. Just cause your scared to do it don't mean everyone else is.
TQ is not extorting anyone. There is nothing else bad that will happen to you if you don't pay. Which is what extortion is. Now if TQ says pay us 2 dbs else we will botjail you, that is extortion.

Wasn't you one of the people who said they sued and won a bunch of money but there never was even a case filing for it?

Quote:
Fixed it for you
Everyone is a guy online.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: