View Poll Results: Did Egyptians affect your decision to stop playing CO?
Yes, the abundence of them made the game almost unplayable without learning arabic. 38 24.05%
They certainly ruined most servers, but there were larger factors that led to me quitting. 28 17.72%
I still currently play but cannot stand them and miss pre-egyptian CO. 64 40.51%
I quit playing before the egyptian invasion. 8 5.06%
The game has become more fun since the influx of egyptians. 20 12.66%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 18:19   #76
Detergent
Registered User
 
Detergent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,515
Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
record em. i used to be a vidster. we went through dozens of videos a week.
__________________
[lamb]
Detergent is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 01:02   #77
Deveno
Moderator
 
Deveno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Texas, ma'am
Posts: 4,295
Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
fair warning, stay on topic.
__________________
Stand with me, under the moonlight
Whisper to me things I'll never know

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 02:04   #78
~|||Legolas|||~
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 50
~|||Legolas|||~ is on a distinguished road
one thing i don't understand is why tq seriously couldn't either split the languages up into different servers or introduce a in-game translator.
Altho those two strategies would work well i still can't say itll fix all the issues. they still annoy the hell out of us through spamming crap eg trade/freinds/etc.
On the other hand bulkings a part of the game, you have to remember this game actually runs on people purchasing dbs.

Final note : Egyptions AND TQ combined have ruined my conquer experience , from around 2004 lol.
~|||Legolas|||~ is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 03:24   #79
ForumAcc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 502
ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
need to be able to pk in tc again that would fix all them marketeer mongrels
ForumAcc is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 07:15   #80
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
fair warning, stay on topic.
I don't understand you. You claim your sticking to rules and "inforcing" them, but what about this thread? Is it not racism to say that a certain ethnicity is ****ing up a game because of the simple lack of communication? Or even because they have the money to spend on bulking and posters in this thread are simply crying because a race they don't like is beating them? It is racially biased to say that a race is primarily the ones botting when I know plenty on Liberty who botted and were english speakers. Racism is an infractable/bannable offense supposedly so why are you being impartial to this particular thread? I believe it is because you agree with what is being said and thus that makes you a racist moderator. Exposed sir, exposed.

You can believe what you want. There are several moderators who review this section, so seeing this thread's continued existence as being something solely up to me is misguided. In so far as me being racist, especially with regards to Egyptians, you really are barking up the wrong tree, there. If anything, I have been criticized more harshly for just the opposite.

The thread is still up because several people have made eloquent rebuttals of the implication of the poll that Egyptians have ruined CO.

Last edited by Deveno; 04-21-2010 at 07:08.
Thechosenone is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:21   #81
Infamous~
Seig Heil
 
Infamous~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NotAWitch
Posts: 13,022
Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I don't understand you. You claim your sticking to rules and "inforcing" them, but what about this thread? Is it not racism to say that a certain ethnicity is ****ing up a game because of the simple lack of communication? Or even because they have the money to spend on bulking and posters in this thread are simply crying because a race they don't like is beating them? It is racially biased to say that a race is primarily the ones botting when I know plenty on Liberty who botted and were english speakers. Racism is an infractable/bannable offense supposedly so why are you being impartial to this particular thread? I believe it is because you agree with what is being said and thus that makes you a racist moderator. Exposed sir, exposed.
Domination^

Aw, give us a kiss, Dicey
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Yessume
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL

Last edited by Deveno; 04-21-2010 at 07:09.
Infamous~ is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 13:08   #82
SE7ENr
I'm Back
 
SE7ENr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alabama, USA
Posts: 312
SE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond reputeSE7ENr has a reputation beyond repute
lol...
__________________
SE7EN (333 BP)
Pure Water
130-130-135(3%)
Super +12 2STG Ears p6 -7
Super +7 2STG Neck -3
Super +12 2STG Spear -5
Super +8 2STG Robe p6 -5
Super +7 2SDG Ring -5
Super +7 2STG Boots -5
Super +7 2STG Fan -1
Super +7 2SGG Tower -1
Super +7 Crop -1
Steed +7

/INCOMPLETE
SE7ENr is offline  
Old 04-20-2010, 10:29   #83
elisa
Registered User
 
elisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 16,742
elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

.
I rarely speak with them. Only when buying/selling/trading.
However - EVERY time, when i come from afk, i have loads and loads of whispers saying me every kind of rude crap, or simply spamming me in arabic. That IS ALL SUCH ****!!!!
__________________
my vlogs channel

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline  
Old 04-20-2010, 15:10   #84
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny
 
Fa1nT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: US
Posts: 7,762
Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I don't understand you. You claim your sticking to rules and "inforcing" them, but what about this thread? Is it not racism to say that a certain ethnicity is ****ing up a game because of the simple lack of communication? Or even because they have the money to spend on bulking and posters in this thread are simply crying because a race they don't like is beating them? It is racially biased to say that a race is primarily the ones botting when I know plenty on Liberty who botted and were english speakers. Racism is an infractable/bannable offense supposedly so why are you being impartial to this particular thread? I believe it is because you agree with what is being said and thus that makes you a racist moderator. Exposed sir, exposed.
ITT: Egypt is a race.

lawl

Yes, it's obvious that Egypt is a country and not a race. The phrase "arab players who live in Egypt" is a bit unwieldy, and not often used
__________________
Quit CO as of July 16th, 2009.

Last edited by Deveno; 04-21-2010 at 07:12.
Fa1nT1 is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 09:46   #85
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly
 
Buddah*Palm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Under a tree
Posts: 106
Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
To be wholly honest, I'm getting Rosetta stone for Arabic - hopefully I'll be better able to understand the other half of the players on my server, while immersing myself into a whole new and quite charming new language (btw, it might take me a year or two to be a functioning arabic speaker, but who cares?)
__________________
Hebby (Since 2006 and counting)

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Buddah*Palm is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 10:37   #86
Draconis71
Banded
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LION server
Posts: 1,705
Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Just a few half-thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

not true... Always have them asking where I'm from/etc.. trying to communicate in arabic, I state no arabic, and am basically told to f**k off in arabic by them


2) Americans rage hard core when you so much as hit them on ACCIDENT, start talking **** then make retarded ass "Oh you have no life and your a loser, you bulk, blah blah blah" whenever you talk **** back. To the HUGE majority of english speakers left in this game, y'all some *******s who take this video game as something more serious as a game.
Yes, they do. egyptians, on the other hand, seem to attack allies deliberatley, QUITE often.

3) Hating on Egyptians because there 10-15 year olds are always "Team plz" "Man plz" "Enlighten man" "Plz the fingor" etc, reiterates point number 2, They are just trying to play their video game, simple as that. Hell yes it's damn annoying to walk through the market to look at whats for sell that day and get spammed with the Egyptian marketeers selling stuff you don't or ever will need again, Ignore it and move on.

yup. Blacklist if they don't shove off after the first 2 seconds. Use blessing to sit down the annoying jump-in-your-face wavers.

4) Egyptians as a whole have more respect towards other players then anyone else that players online games, It's ingrained into them mostly due to their culture. You insult one Egyptian you insult all of his friends because they are more trusting and honorable towards each other then most Americans are towards there "best" friends. Naturally theres exceptions, there always is.
Seems it's more the rule than the exception. Seeing QUITE a bit of disrespect. and cliquiness. I DO have a few good friends from egypt, ingame. then, again, I get the feeling that the ones I am friends with are more intelligent than the average americain is anyways.

and lastly 5) This game is the simplest yet most complex game I've ever played, The unwritten rules that the players make up on "Oh you killed me so I kill you five times, if you fight back then I'm going to kill you whenever I see you, blah blah." "Oh no you stood on my meteor and I wasn't strong enough or didn't even try to pk you so I'm going to get my friends to pk you for me." Lets face it, Conquer is based on player versus player competition. You kill someone, and he fights back, awesome have some fun with it. Soon as your pride/ego gets into the game its no longer a game, its merely becomes a sad way to prove your "Alpha-male" status like it actually matters. Or, omega-male status... when you force the other guy to get PKP's off you... then get your friends to harvest. Oh, wrong, but, fun.. when someone's being a jerk... Seems more of a "who bulks hardest" or "who bots hardest' game now... pretty much for PVP, you NEED a +6 set of talis, to be near effective.


Simply put, Egyptians play a game as a game, it's idiots that take it further then a game and bash/insult people based on there country of origin that take away the enjoyment of the game. agreed... (tho, I do i, cause of the sheer number of cheaters from egypt (97% of all botters I nail are egyptians)

Side note: The games way more fun with egyptians, at least when you kill them they'll fight back and keep playing even if they never kill you, they'll keep fighting, its more fun then just sitting in bird island talking to people you'll never meet in real life all day, which sitting around talking to people isn't any fun, its boring, pvp is fun so when I get into a fight with an Egyptian I just keep playing against him until he quits or I have to go do something else. Fighting against an english speaker always ends up in the same bull**** "drama," Kill them a few times, your a hacking noob, kill them a few more times they go sit in TC/market/TG and talk **** on world chat/broadcast about how much of a "bulking no life loser" you are and then all their little bed buddies join in and act like parrots.
Just a few half-thoughts
Draconis71 is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 14:29   #87
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
 
Mikeyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 5,561
Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck i hate egy retards


everyone spams me **** like this over and over >_<!
ΑΖΕ***264;***339;***510;***937; kosomk noop impoter
__________________
4th Element
140 Tro




Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 15:22   #88
Phinishyu
Rep me? =]
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: California
Posts: 230
Phinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond reputePhinishyu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Amazingly enough I have more problems with ****y arrogant self centered Americuns and Europeans then I do with Egyptians.

1) Egyptians don't bother talking **** to you unless you start it first, crazy concept, I pk/pvp with/against Egyptians all day, not one says a thing except maybe "Good." "Ok I stop now play later" To them its a game.

2) Americans rage hard core when you so much as hit them on ACCIDENT, start talking **** then make retarded ass "Oh you have no life and your a loser, you bulk, blah blah blah" whenever you talk **** back. To the HUGE majority of english speakers left in this game, y'all some *******s who take this video game as something more serious as a game.

3) Hating on Egyptians because there 10-15 year olds are always "Team plz" "Man plz" "Enlighten man" "Plz the fingor" etc, reiterates point number 2, They are just trying to play their video game, simple as that. Hell yes it's damn annoying to walk through the market to look at whats for sell that day and get spammed with the Egyptian marketeers selling stuff you don't or ever will need again, Ignore it and move on.

4) Egyptians as a whole have more respect towards other players then anyone else that players online games, It's ingrained into them mostly due to their culture. You insult one Egyptian you insult all of his friends because they are more trusting and honorable towards each other then most Americans are towards there "best" friends. Naturally theres exceptions, there always is.

and lastly 5) This game is the simplest yet most complex game I've ever played, The unwritten rules that the players make up on "Oh you killed me so I kill you five times, if you fight back then I'm going to kill you whenever I see you, blah blah." "Oh no you stood on my meteor and I wasn't strong enough or didn't even try to pk you so I'm going to get my friends to pk you for me." Lets face it, Conquer is based on player versus player competition. You kill someone, and he fights back, awesome have some fun with it. Soon as your pride/ego gets into the game its no longer a game, its merely becomes a sad way to prove your "Alpha-male" status like it actually matters.

Simply put, Egyptians play a game as a game, it's idiots that take it further then a game and bash/insult people based on there country of origin that take away the enjoyment of the game.

Side note: The games way more fun with egyptians, at least when you kill them they'll fight back and keep playing even if they never kill you, they'll keep fighting, its more fun then just sitting in bird island talking to people you'll never meet in real life all day, which sitting around talking to people isn't any fun, its boring, pvp is fun so when I get into a fight with an Egyptian I just keep playing against him until he quits or I have to go do something else. Fighting against an english speaker always ends up in the same bull**** "drama," Kill them a few times, your a hacking noob, kill them a few more times they go sit in TC/market/TG and talk **** on world chat/broadcast about how much of a "bulking no life loser" you are and then all their little bed buddies join in and act like parrots.
Sorry too lazy to read every last word of that but what do you think everyone else is trying to do?

PLAY THE GAME.

Now having thousands of egyptians running around you hitting you for 1's or even fly whoring you, nado whoring you, and just obviosly hacking is something that is also considered playing the game; but is it a decent way to play?

I dont like dealing with all their bullsh!t.
Ill talk **** to them, hell yeah i will, thats what makes the game fun for people
who can own them. Talk **** to one, you got the whole army of allah on your ass til you quit the game.

The whole " EGYPTIANS SPAM ME FOR TRADE AND WHISPER ME IN MARKET TOO MUCH " thing isn't a big deal, just ignore it.
Most of the people aren't concered with any of your reasons above.
It's mostly the fact that they cheat right in front of you and then brag if they die and call all their friends to "kosamk" you.
Phinishyu is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 15:43   #89
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
You can believe what you want. There are several moderators who review this section, so seeing this thread's continued existence as being something solely up to me is misguided. In so far as me being racist, especially with regards to Egyptians, you really are barking up the wrong tree, there. If anything, I have been criticized more harshly for just the opposite.

The thread is still up because several people have made eloquent rebuttals of the implication of the poll that Egyptians have ruined CO.
This sort of thing is exactly what I am talking about when I say you pick and choose how you moderate and don't make people follow the rules.

If I eloquently state go **** yourself, or eloquently speak about private servers, your saying that will save me? Of course I know it won't.

My point is that this thread breaks Rule Number 1, being that it is full of racism. I am completely for argument when both sides are being presented, however when one side is being racist and the other side is defending said race it is breaking the rules.

Let me sum it up for you another way,

Friend A: Lets talk about how fun (insert private server name) is!
Friend B: I think private servers are bad because they take away funding from a company (who by the way doesn't give a damn about its customers) and thus may make them quit supporting the game.
Friend A: blah blah more on Private Server side.

Your saying that this is still ok? Even though we are discussing private servers and have eloquent arguments!

My post was directed at you, because you were the most recent post at the time when I posted.
Thechosenone is offline  
Old 04-21-2010, 23:29   #90
Kaiichi
ROCK ON
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where ever I want
Posts: 626
Kaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond reputeKaiichi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
you're not the only one that gets reocrded with or without reason, i was called speedhacker that day when i lagged..i know these *****es are deluded sometimes.

Egys on our server dont give a **** about being respected online so idk if that thread or these insults about being hated would affect them.

seriously they talked about anal and stuff ? lol wow

who said they dont like the us servers ? you guys are the one demanding tq to get rid of them. But its hard to do so because their chars and 'bulks' are on the english servers already, i for one wouldnt start all over again because someppl want me to play their own game in their own way otherwise ill have to leave the server

i just happened to move to royalty because ppl there are fun and never QQ if they lose a gw. i hardly found anyone bashing egys there except 1 or 2. They play first then they talk, not just *****ing about skills when theyre botting mother****ers, probably you know who i meant just now, the one who got upset and no longer logs on cuz he has a life. ehm



seen this vid before

i can make a vid and put the same **** but the other way around, how would you like that ? i understand how many egys botted over the 7 years since co was ever created. now again, check cco botjail lists...how many botting non egy is there alrdy ? in what time ? 6 months ? like man seriously....they QQ'd about botters everywhere and everyday and whenever the servers were up they were the first to bot their asses off.
My statistics professor would have failed you, probably asked the Dean of admissions to remove you from the registrar and attempted to have your town razed to the ground.

You are making your case on 3 out of roughly 90 servers. That means, that if NONE of the botters caught there are egys, you can say that egys are 0% of the problem with a 3 1/3% confidence interval. Not only that, but you have no data for anything beyond the original release date of the classic servers. If you are going to make your case based off of the classic servers only, my suggestion would be to troll the classic CO forums. We are primarily talking about 2.0 servers in this thread.

As far as Egy's go, I have been to the middle east. There are good, and there are bad. But I PROMISE you this. If one of us non-arabic speakers went to the arab CO, we wouldn't make it past any level that requires you to leave TC without noob protection. Try going into their territory and see how long you last. Yet when we kill them, we're being racist.

Want to try me? Try it and let us know what happens.
__________________
Unicorn



Kaiichi
124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Unicorn
321 Max BP
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Necky
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +7 SDG/SDG PBlade
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/RGG Tower
+7 Mount


Keiichi - 130 pure nin
~Kaiichi~ - 134 pure monk
~Kai~ - 132 pure arch
Kaiichi is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48.