Old 01-31-2016, 17:45   #1
corey2550

corey2550 is on a distinguished road
Anyone else out there get spefically targeted for DDoS attack? :P

Apparently my Public IP Address is on a list now and I'm free to be DDoS'ed whenever the moron gets on his knees and starts sucking the hacker off.

Anyone else being targeted? Going to talk to my ISP technician tomorrow to get full admin rights on my router and start tweaking some settings :P.

and curse dyslexia for spelling specifically wrong on my title lol
corey2550 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2016, 19:00   #2
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey2550 View Post
Apparently my Public IP Address is on a list now and I'm free to be DDoS'ed whenever the moron gets on his knees and starts sucking the hacker off.

Anyone else being targeted? Going to talk to my ISP technician tomorrow to get full admin rights on my router and start tweaking some settings :P.

Not how a DDoS works. You are getting packet spammed, something else entirely. And the easy fix is to turn off your modem for about 30 minutes, then turn it back on. You will have a new IP and unless you give it out again or are on skype with someone you shouldn't be, you'll be fine.

More likely than packet spam is your ISP having stability issues.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2016, 19:14   #3
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

^Reset as the above guy said.

If static IP, ask your ISP to reset it.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2016, 20:15   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Lol the things people believe on this forum. Mr Xen, you're no better.
Old 01-31-2016, 20:56   #5
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 00:33   #6
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

actually youre right and the other people who are calling you a moron are wrong. there are some router settings you can change that can stop certain types of ddos attacks targeted at your own IP. it actually did work for me too. im also targeted specifically since im the only full +12er left on the opposing side (everyone else left because of ddos). just recently an old ally shared my skype to the main guy doing it so i started to get targeted

changing router settings did work, that week was the first week in 3 weeks i managed to play any event at all (in fact i got to play elite pk and team pk without logging out of skype) but unfortunately i won, they regrouped and decided ddosing the entire server is more reliable for the following weeks. i feel bad for the allies who are also being affected though since its not really their problem, so i didnt bother logging in last week. i dont mind getting ddosed all that much, id prefer they target me than ruin it for everyone else
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 02:32   #7
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Lol ... these ****ing dumbass retards ...

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-01-2016, 10:06   #8
corey2550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
Not how a DDoS works. You are getting packet spammed, something else entirely. And the easy fix is to turn off your modem for about 30 minutes, then turn it back on. You will have a new IP and unless you give it out again or are on skype with someone you shouldn't be, you'll be fine.

More likely than packet spam is your ISP having stability issues.
Thanks I appreciate the help will give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Lol ... these ****ing dumbass retards ...
Arguing about computer science is like arguing about politics. For example you have republicans and democrats, it doesn't matter if your right or wrong there will be some radical dead set in his ways. That's you.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:26   #9
Smaehtin
Scientist

Quote:
Arguing about computer science is like arguing about politics. For example you have republicans and democrats, it doesn't matter if your right or wrong there will be some radical dead set in his ways. That's you.
Please, give me your IP address so I can DDoS you, LOL. ****ing retard.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-01-2016, 11:02   #10
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Even hookers DOS me ;(
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 11:12   #11
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Even hookers DOS me ;(
Your mom can ddos? waw.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 12:41   #12
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewhatever View Post
Your mom can ddos? waw.
I think he was talking about Promethean's mom

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 12:48   #13
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You obviously need to make difference between RETARDS and NON TECH PEOPLE.

For example your mom is retard for giving cheap services.
You are retard because your brain malfunction all the time.
Promethean is retard because of his arab genes.

This guy is NON TECH guy, so for that reason alone can't be called retard.

Educate yourself.

P.s. educate yourself was a sarcasm, because your brain malfunction can't handle any education at all.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 13:05   #14
corey2550

Quote:
Yeah no problem here is my Public IP.

Deez.Nuts.
_l_
Old 02-01-2016, 13:13   #15
corey2550

I just find it funny you have "Computer Scientist" in large font as your siggy yet have said nothing valuable.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: