Old 01-11-2016, 20:42   #1
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins need a boost

- Assassins only do minimal damage to kings unless break build.
- Assassins only get into top 8 EPK because they fight weaker opponents - top 8 is dominated by ninjas, dragonwars and firetaos.
- No good team uses an assassin for TPK or STPK.
- Assassin is only useful in GW at doing damage to the pole, but even fire taos do more damage.
- Assassin is only moderately useful in ctf at taking enemy poles but is a one-shot by all other melee classes.
- Assassins only really have one skill which is spammed relentlessly which I mortal wounds - TQ should introduce new skills.
- Assassins only win in arena on points or if the enemy is very weak.

I know what y'all are going to say. "Assassins are the best class at PVE and killing bosses" but guys, you can't sacrifice all PVP elements of the game and then say the class is still balanced. PVE is not everything.

Suggestions how to boost assassin:

- eliminate BP gap so that mortal wounds does x2 damage - this will give assassins a chance at getting top 8 in EPK
- introduce a new skill-shot move that can one-hit opponents - I really think this one is the most important because other classes have a skill which does this - ninja (stfb), monk (triple), pirate (windstorm) a dragonwar (slash).

Thank you for your consideration.

#amidoingitright? #firetaos #soharddoneby
Old 01-11-2016, 21:31   #2
Mysticoz

Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
you're sounding like a downright moron for posting this. we gave valid arguments about taos and now ur just trolling to be a twit on forums. get a life and work with us and help make the game better.

/request close thread for trolling

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2016, 22:22   #3
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Its sad when a troll post can/will be mistaken as real on this forum cause so many people play shit tier classes then cry that their class is shit tier.
Old 01-11-2016, 22:41   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
And activation of focus takes too long. Make it always active
Old 01-11-2016, 23:13   #5
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
you're sounding like a downright moron for posting this. we gave valid arguments about taos and now ur just trolling to be a twit on forums. get a life and work with us and help make the game better.

/request close thread for trolling
step 1: find any arguments taos make about needing a buff
step 2: replace the word tao with assassin
step 3: sit back and watch taos respond

>make assassin
>8 stgs
>no break, assassins dont need break
>do 2k damage to kings

wtf man, game is dead.

>make full sdg, pattack, and king
>die one shot
>my max range targeted ability does less than 20k damage

wtf man. game is dead.

maybe ill return to CO when its more fun (read: when i can one shot the kings with my max range targeted ability)

>its not fair a handicap point raker class can be outpointed by more skill-oriented classes at certain skill levels. this is not true to the role of assassins! nobody should do what assassins do better than them!
>no other classes need 8stgs to live an sdg crit, why do assassins need to?
>if you choose break, you must sacrifice crit which is the only thing that makes assassin damage not laughable. this is very similar to taos and mstrike, where mstrike is only available in 9 stages! you must sacrifice immunity stages!
>i would gladly give up mortal wound for a skill-based ability that one shots others just like every other class in the game
>i saw on one server the top assassin made an account for banshee, but a monk did more damage and killed the banshee!!! the funny part? THIS ASSASSIN WAS USELESS OUTSIDE OF BANSHEE. he could not kill anyone who had lifepotions in their inventory!
>is being good at spook 3 really a good trade-off for not being able to kill anything?

Contradictory opinions that support the need for assassin buff
>Byuiso page 2: Anyone can beat a king in Elite. Use STGs, make it about stats and who deals the most damage. Eliminate the 1 hit.
>Byuiso page 6: [no other class] is faced with the decision of doing damage vs. surviving.
>Laurent page 4: the fact that you [win epk] instead of the kings also solidifies the view of how weak your server and it's players are.
>Laurent page 5: in order for Fires to rank they have to bypass every single equal or higher BP Ninja or Dragon warrior (not every class)

assassins role is NOT zero-skill guaranteed point raking - it is is to win on sustainability and damage completely! no class should be able to outrank assassins when employing a riskier skill/damage plot! assassins are given a handicap, AND should also be able to outskill others on top of the handicap for unmatched points in any event

squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2016, 23:34   #6
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
step 1: find any arguments taos make about needing a buff
step 2: replace the word tao with assassin
step 3: sit back and watch taos respond

>make assassin
>8 stgs
>no break, assassins dont need break
>do 2k damage to kings

wtf man, game is dead.

>make full sdg, pattack, and king
>die one shot
>my max range targeted ability does less than 20k damage

wtf man. game is dead.

maybe ill return to CO when its more fun (read: when i can one shot the kings with my max range targeted ability)

>its not fair a handicap point raker class can be outpointed by more skill-oriented classes at certain skill levels. this is not true to the role of assassins! nobody should do what assassins do better than them!
>no other classes need 8stgs to live an sdg crit, why do assassins need to?
>if you choose break, you must sacrifice crit which is the only thing that makes assassin damage not laughable. this is very similar to taos and mstrike, where mstrike is only available in 9 stages! you must sacrifice immunity stages!
>i would gladly give up mortal wound for a skill-based ability that one shots others just like every other class in the game
>i saw on one server the top assassin made an account for banshee, but a monk did more damage and killed the banshee!!! the funny part? THIS ASSASSIN WAS USELESS OUTSIDE OF BANSHEE. he could not kill anyone who had lifepotions in their inventory!
>is being good at spook 3 really a good trade-off for not being able to kill anything?

Contradictory opinions that support the need for assassin buff
>Byuiso page 2: Anyone can beat a king in Elite. Use STGs, make it about stats and who deals the most damage. Eliminate the 1 hit.
>Byuiso page 6: [no other class] is faced with the decision of doing damage vs. surviving.
>Laurent page 4: the fact that you [win epk] instead of the kings also solidifies the view of how weak your server and it's players are.
>Laurent page 5: in order for Fires to rank they have to bypass every single equal or higher BP Ninja or Dragon warrior (not every class)

assassins role is NOT zero-skill guaranteed point raking - it is is to win on sustainability and damage completely! no class should be able to outrank assassins when employing a riskier skill/damage plot! assassins are given a handicap, AND should also be able to outskill others on top of the handicap for unmatched points in any event

Fuck me I like a good rant/shitpost but you came with references and graphs...
Old 01-11-2016, 23:59   #7
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
With all this being said I failed the see a response to the following.

What do Fires do as more Dragon Warriors are created?
What are Fires even moderately good at after Elite PK is taken from them?
Why is their competitiveness in Elite PK the entire premise of where their class should stand in every other event?
Are Fires good in GW if the guild have a fund?
Can Fires deal any relative damage in CTF to cause an alliance to place them on priority?

Prom you yourself agreed Fires are close to useless in every other event outside of Elite PK. Has your opinion changed or does that still hold true? If it does still hold true why is being just competitive in Elite PK a decent trade-off for being terrible in every other event?

I would also like to say. Assassins do everything Fires better, yet they're also very useful in GW, CTF, banshee. nemesis.
Lets say an STG fire is so useless you only want the stun so melees can kill that character. Assassins do it better.

You can say Fires do great on GW pole, but I have always made it known by every GL in my alliances for years. You donate the last minute of GW. Then what do Fires do to the pole? Where has their usefulness gone then?

If like i seen in the other thread "Fires are made to win Elite PK", what happens when Dragon Warriors(melee class) starts becoming more widespread and beat Fires(ranged class) with ranged skills.

I am sure Dragon Warriors are dominate in group settings because of skills and not because swipe is OP as hell...right?

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 00:25   #8
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
What do Fires do as more Dragon Warriors are created?
what do assassins do as more dragon warriors are created?
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 00:36   #9
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Assassins
In spite of the fact that you are trolling, I actually find it ****ing hilarious. For 2 reasons, the first is that you try to directly compare Fire's weakness and so called "niche" to Assassins's growing popularity among a wide variety of players everywhere. The second is because at one time you argued with me for WEEKS saying that an assassin with a fire's build could NOT do the same things a fire could, but now here you are ****posting in all your glory indirectly agreeing with every single word I said.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 00:43   #10
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post

I would also like to say. Assassins do everything Fires better, yet they're also very useful in GW, CTF, banshee. nemesis.
Lets say an STG fire is so useless you only want the stun so melees can kill that character. Assassins do it better.
Untill their stamina runs out
Old 01-12-2016, 00:47   #11
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
What about the pheasants?!

That Dude Behind you......not that one...the other one
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 02:13   #12
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t.1 View Post
What about the pheasants?!
Still OP as ***, they rek any level 1 character.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:33   #13
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
- Assassins only do minimal damage to kings unless break build.
- Assassins only get into top 8 EPK because they fight weaker opponents - top 8 is dominated by ninjas, dragonwars and firetaos.
- No good team uses an assassin for TPK or STPK.
- Assassin is only useful in GW at doing damage to the pole, but even fire taos do more damage.
- Assassin is only moderately useful in ctf at taking enemy poles but is a one-shot by all other melee classes.
- Assassins only really have one skill which is spammed relentlessly which I mortal wounds - TQ should introduce new skills.
- Assassins only win in arena on points or if the enemy is very weak.

I know what y'all are going to say. "Assassins are the best class at PVE and killing bosses" but guys, you can't sacrifice all PVP elements of the game and then say the class is still balanced. PVE is not everything.

Suggestions how to boost assassin:

- eliminate BP gap so that mortal wounds does x2 damage - this will give assassins a chance at getting top 8 in EPK
- introduce a new skill-shot move that can one-hit opponents - I really think this one is the most important because other classes have a skill which does this - ninja (stfb), monk (triple), pirate (windstorm) a dragonwar (slash).

Thank you for your consideration.

#amidoingitright? #firetaos #soharddoneby
I'm not sure why you like feeding on attention ross/rose, like why do you invest your energy into pissing people off, what's the story behind your life man? what really happened in your life that made you ****ing worthless braindead scum**** bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are.

Here's some attention for you.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 03:16   #14
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Well that went as well as could be expected.

A lot of people still in denial in this thread. Perhaps we should add "a mirror" to the list of things that fire taos don't like.

Most of you have accused me of "trolling" in making this thread. I put it to you gentlemen that you have failed to appreciate satire. It pains me to have to explain myself but everything in this thread is a parody of recent requests from fire taos. It amuses me how quickly you would like to dismiss my suggestions given that similar requests and arguments in favour of fire taos are being made elsewhere on this forum.

I might do individual responses if I have time/can be bothered later today, but I think I made my point.

Rxin: in case you're reading, for the love of God please do not boost assassins - they're fine as they are. Ditto for fire taos.

Last edited by Promethean; 01-12-2016 at 03:50.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2016, 04:32   #15
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
I hurt your feelings aww
Sorry not sorry biaaaaaaaatch.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: