Old 12-24-2015, 10:04   #1
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Hello, help me I'm a girl

Hey I'm back and I'm playing again on KingOfKings which by the way I am ****ing pissed at TQ for naming the server that, it should be QueenOfQueens because **** sexism in the gaming industry.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back again so I will accept donations of CPs or gold on this server, my character name in game is the same as it is here. Also sometimes I will stream on Twitch playing League of Legends and I am a challenger smurf currently in Bronze 5 which you can PM me to have the link for.

PS. Yes I am a real girl gamer, and no I won't put a shoe on my head.
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 10:37   #2
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
>le epic feminism SJW falseflag xddDD
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 11:37   #3
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl who gives a damn go earn cps and gold like any other, u being a girl doenst change a thing.

Or just get back to making selfies and post them on social media sites and wish for enough likes
Byeee
Old 12-24-2015, 11:42   #4
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
Send some really sexy pictures with a shoe in your mouth, not on your head. IF that will shut you up. I may give you a cp or 2.
Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 14:11   #5
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Rofl who gives a damn go earn cps and gold like any other, u being a girl doenst change a thing.

Or just get back to making selfies and post them on social media sites and wish for enough likes
Byeee
Oh wow! Thank you so much. I do make a lot of money from Twitter and Instagram If you'd like I can photoshop you into a picture with me and you can tell all your friends you have a new sexy GF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMaker View Post
Send some really sexy pictures with a shoe in your mouth, not on your head. IF that will shut you up. I may give you a cp or 2.
Excuse me you are a misogynist pig. I'm not something for you to ****ing objectify your pathetic sexual fantasies on. Go shove that shoe up your ass you sexist animal.

#NoScrubs #LivingLifeFreeFromSexism
Call me daddy

Old 12-24-2015, 15:09   #6
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
Oh wow! Thank you so much. I do make a lot of money from Twitter and Instagram If you'd like I can photoshop you into a picture with me and you can tell all your friends you have a new sexy GF.

Excuse me you are a misogynist pig. I'm not something for you to ****ing objectify your pathetic sexual fantasies on. Go shove that shoe up your ass you sexist animal.

#NoScrubs #LivingLifeFreeFromSexism
Wait aren't you the sexist *******? and I quote "I am ****ing pissed at TQ for naming the server that, it should be QueenOfQueens"

Second, you're trying to take advantage of your sex "Yes I am a real girl gamer" "so I will accept donations of CPs or gold on this server"

When did we even need to know your gender? Gold Digger Much?

Third, go buy/earn your own cps stop trying to take advantage of good people who bought/earned their own cps, you bigot and I quote again "Hello, help me I'm a girl".

Feminism-They only want the pro's of equality but won't take the con's of what men go through just ask me for more clarification on this subject if you want

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 12-24-2015 at 15:15.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 15:18   #7
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got my fiance, even if u were some kind of supermodel a ho is a ho and we all know they dont last.

Thanks for the offer tho. xx
Old 12-24-2015, 18:31   #8
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm
Wait aren't you the sexist *******? and I quote "I am ****ing pissed at TQ for naming the server that, it should be QueenOfQueens"
Yes do you have a problem with that? How many times did you hear about men before, and then compared to how many times you hear about a woman? It is EQUALITY to have something for women too and now there is nothing.

Quote:
Second, you're trying to take advantage of your sex "Yes I am a real girl gamer" "so I will accept donations of CPs or gold on this server"

When did we even need to know your gender? Gold Digger Much?
I'm sorry does my being a girl offend you? TOO BAD.

Quote:
Third, go buy/earn your own cps stop trying to take advantage of good people who bought/earned their own cps, you bigot and I quote again "Hello, help me I'm a girl".
Aww are you jealous you can't make money in my industry like me? Again TOO BAD

Quote:
Feminism-They only want the pro's of equality but won't take the con's of what men go through just ask me for more clarification on this subject if you want
Feminism-When women stand up for themselves because all men do is call them ****s and *****s and cat call like they are some higher power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
I got my fiance, even if u were some kind of supermodel a ho is a ho and we all know they dont last.

Thanks for the offer tho. xx
<3 Maybe some other time ^^
Call me daddy

Old 12-24-2015, 18:41   #9
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you retards falling for bait?
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 20:33   #10
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
do you have a yt channel?
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 20:56   #11
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
What makes u different from all the other girl gamers i knw? smh

And no, they dont promote themselves either lolz
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 21:46   #12
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty sure that's Promethean trying to come out of the closet, it's okay prom nobody will judge you, you're already a piece of ****.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2015, 21:50   #13
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes do you have a problem with that? How many times did you hear about men before, and then compared to how many times you hear about a woman? It is EQUALITY to have something for women too and now there is nothing.

I'm sorry does my being a girl offend you? TOO BAD.

Aww are you jealous you can't make money in my industry like me? Again TOO BAD

Feminism-When women stand up for themselves because all men do is call them ****s and *****s and cat call like they are some higher power.

<3 Maybe some other time ^^
"Aww are you jealous you can't make money in my industry like me? Again TOO BAD"

Nah, I don't need to sell my body to get money(Definition of a *****), I earn it. >.>

"I'm sorry does my being a girl offend you? TOO BAD."

Did your retardism act up a little bit on this one? Frankly you really need to know how to convey messages better.

"Feminism-When women stand up for themselves because all men do is call them ****s and *****s and cat call like they are some higher power. "

hahaa, seems like you have some mental problems if you can't take a cat call, btw "cat calling" don't only happen to women

What do you want from us men? You want equality right? Well start a problem with one of us, you should get beat up like a man, am I right? OH and we should start gold digging like you right, or would you gals have to drop down to our level and earn at least half your ****.

Oh wait I just thought up of a good money income for you, just go get pregnant and then suck dry the child support money from the father It has been proven that women will likely get the child and get child support alongside it. Alright I just hope the person who **** you, don't produce a child lol, because we don't need anymore narcissists like you.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/latest-u-s-custody-and-child-support-data/
^Child support data to support my claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNxVAWcu7Q

^Women get a Taste of Gender Equality for you Male/Female Conquer Players. Enjoy!

This will be my second to last post, as I don't want to continue bumping this crappy thread.

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 12-24-2015 at 22:09.
Old 12-24-2015, 21:52   #14
DeathByStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewhatever View Post
I'm pretty sure that's Promethean trying to come out of the closet, it's okay prom nobody will judge you, you're already a piece of ****.
Lmfao!
Old 12-24-2015, 22:20   #15
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
'tis an awesome thing to see!
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: