Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2015, 08:21   #1
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
One day it will come with us too.

Before you start reading open this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgUbpCH37bU. When music begins to play start reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO_admin
Dear ZO players,
We're sorry that we cannot provide you the fun in Zero Online any more. The server has been shut down on Nov. 29th, 2014.
Most of the players have chose to continue the fun in Conquer Online or Eudemons Online. The survey has come to an end, and we've collect all the information you have submitted. If you haven't got the chance to submit your account information, or you have any question, please feel free to contact us at the Account Center or zo@netdragon.com.

For those who submitted to join Eudemons Online, you'll get:
1.VIP level 4 - 7 : 5400 PPs, Emberheart (Flying Mount), Super Violet Stone x 5, and Lunar Jewel x 5
2.VIP level 1 - 3 : 2650 PPs, White Tiger (Mount), Super Violet Stone x 5, and Lunar Jewel x 5

For those who submitted to join Conquer Online, you'll get:
1.For those who have credited $8-100 : 99 CPs(Bound) and a set of level 50 Super Gears.
2.For those who have credited $100-500 : 599 CPs(Bound) and a set of level 50 +1 Super Gears.
3.For those who have credited $500-2000 : 2999 CPs(Bound) and a set of level 50 +3 Super Gears.
4.For those who have credited $2000-5000 : 4999 CPs(Bound) and a set of level 50 +5 Super Gears.
5.For those who have credited $5000+ : 6999 CPs(Bound) and a set of level 50 +6 Super Gears.

The compensation will be delivered in about 7 work days. Thank you for your support, and have fun in the world of Conquer and Eudemons!
"Dear players

We have spent happy time on Absolute Force Online. As of now, we are sorry to inform you that the game will be closed at 0:00 AM on Nov.29th 2013, and server White House will be shut down and players will not be able to log in the game anymore by then. The forum and the website will be closed at the same time.

The credit service and registration system will be unavailable for the AFO at 0:00 AM on Nov 11th 2013. Players can***8217;t credit AFO Points, or create new AFO accounts by then.

Players who still have AFO Points in the game please submit an application to our Customer Service Mail (afo@netdragon.com) before 0:00 AM, Nov.29th 2013, as we will exchange your AFO Points balance for game points, and send them back to only one of your characters from Eudemons Online or Conquer Online, within 15 working days after Nov.29th 2013. Be noted that the character should be created with the same account ID as that of your AFO character. Besides, your accounts will be rewarded with bonus gift packages, in accordance with your credit records in AFO."

Carzy Tao were closed at Nov. 2012
Soon they will close Eudemons Online and your turn will come.
How long do you think this game will stay alive?

Last edited by JustTheGod1; 01-24-2015 at 08:32.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 08:32   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot to mention The Warlords (http://wl.91.com) and Heroes of Might and Magic Online (http://homm.91.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 08:49   #3
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
2-3 years
Old 01-24-2015, 09:04   #4
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Should gather at other games once CO closes down. This community is nice.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 09:06   #5
OneDrinkAway

OneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond reputeOneDrinkAway has a reputation beyond repute
i dont think so, way too many bulkers.
They wont close CO, just make new servers on and on.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:31   #6
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
I remember when they first released zero online, well, the gear on zero was similar to conquer?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 09:37   #7
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
I remember when they first released zero online, well, the gear on zero was similar to conquer?
All the TQ games are pretty similar.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:38   #8
JustTheGod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrinkAway View Post
i dont think so, way too many bulkers.
They wont close CO, just make new servers on and on.
People are leaving CO anyways. I've had lotta friends played CO and they all quit this game.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:52   #9
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
nah next will be eudemons...
conquer still gives bunch of money to tq and you can actually see it cause of gws in the most active servers....
bunch of bulkers sustain conquer...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 10:08   #10
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
There are far too many bulkers dishing out 10k USD every other month. This game has time due to the amount of bulkers. Along with how heavy they bulk.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 19:55   #11
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
All the TQ games are pretty similar.
Somewhat useful answer, but doesn't give me any context. Guess I'll look it upmyself. Was curious if gear was somewhat like Leauge of legends where it resets everygame.

That makes shutting down a game fairly easy.
Now conquer, has hard gear (permanent). How can they shut game down, it wouldn't be right.
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
Old 01-24-2015, 20:00   #12
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that day come soon.
Even if it mean I lost what I already spent, at the very least I won't be tempted to spend any more once the game shut down.

Learn from the lesson and move on lol
I hope the day come soon.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2015, 20:44   #13
roflzinternets
kakarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I hope that day come soon.
Even if it mean I lost what I already spent, at the very least I won't be tempted to spend any more once the game shut down.

Learn from the lesson and move on lol
I hope the day come soon.
Ah bro, let us not see the poop in the game like many. Let us rant and rant but still be positive.

See, you are a master on water tao. Me too, want to play some game on side every now and then XD? our servers are different too, but I am not opposed to make a new level 1 character and 2nd reborn him on basilisk!
ofcourse you probably have 50 characters 2nd reb with chi etc already,

I just prefer to make char mahself.. Are you as active as me in game? I may be a MMO player. but I am not lazy. Infact, I do all kinds of fun things everyday.. and. I love to play MMO even conquer, even during dumbass d/c lol. So, I am incredibly glad for autohunt!
"tl;dr
P" - Promethean
Old 01-25-2015, 00:46   #14
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Almost all TQ games failed cause of their unprofessional staff...First it was Monster and Me (Probably the best game they had),then homm,crazy tao,warlords and they failed to bring Way of the 5 and Disney online as they promised to international grounds (i mean outside china).It was a matter of time till other games like zero and absolute to die as well...

The next game is Eudemons and afterwards,dear CO players...Its just a matter of time
Old 01-25-2015, 02:42   #15
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
Somewhat useful answer, but doesn't give me any context. Guess I'll look it upmyself. Was curious if gear was somewhat like Leauge of legends where it resets everygame.

That makes shutting down a game fairly easy.
Now conquer, has hard gear (permanent). How can they shut game down, it wouldn't be right.
it wouldnt be right for everyone to lose what they paid for.., but they still can do it if they decide the game isnt profitable enough anymore.

when u create char u "agree" with the terms, which say, while u can spend real money to buy stuff, u dont exactly own it, everything u buy stays property of tq

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: