yes 18 51.43%
no 17 48.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-27-2013, 14:59   #1
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
Angry buffing assassins

title says it all. They do way too much damage, so many attacks in a short period, and makes it unable to move. It's ridiculous. seriously, I get killed by people like 40 bp less simply because i cant move and the rate of attack is too much. (and i got decent bp -_-)Buff it.:m ad:
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2013, 15:52   #2
ticktock V.2
Joel

ticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond reputeticktock V.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekekekeee View Post
title says it all. They do way too much damage, so many attacks in a short period, and makes it unable to move. It's ridiculous. seriously, I get killed by people like 40 bp less simply because i cant move and the rate of attack is too much. (and i got decent bp -_-)Buff it.:m ad:
I think you mean nerf.
Potency: 290+

Guild: Ultimatum
Group: Myths
Server: Pegasus
Retired

...and many more.

Hope
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Conquer Online 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ticktock V.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2013, 20:30   #3
medovs11
Super User

medovs11 is on a distinguished road
Red face

I'll go with u and say Yes.
Though i'm an assassin but i don't have fun playing with it
Old 09-27-2013, 21:51   #4
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
*delete thread*
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2013, 18:47   #5
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Their defence is weak as hell and they get 1-hit a lot. So nope.
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2013, 21:53   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awesome View Post
Their defence is weak as hell and they get 1-hit a lot. So nope.
What? I got no problems if some people want to keep Assassins the way they're, but please don't spout bull****. Assassins have the most HP of all classes. It's the last kind of class to get one-hit by anything.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2013, 22:27   #7
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
What? I got no problems if some people want to keep Assassins the way they're, but please don't spout bull****. Assassins have the most HP of all classes. It's the last kind of class to get one-hit by anything.
Most HP? I have 9k HP and im 2nd rb level 131
so what the **** are you talking about you ignorant ****?
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:

Old 09-30-2013, 23:18   #8
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Most HP? I have 9k HP and im 2nd rb level 131
so what the **** are you talking about you ignorant ****?
lol What the ****? I guess you're just a fly buzzing by. I'm talking about people that hit 50-60k+ HP rather effortlessly. No class is supposed to get one-hit by active skills at least.
Old 09-30-2013, 23:33   #9
the_awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
lol What the ****? I guess you're just a fly buzzing by. I'm talking about people that hit 50-60k+ HP rather effortlessly. No class is supposed to get one-hit by active skills at least.
You are so full of crap! Not everyone is a bulker that can just channel everything into chi/jiang or whatever. Pound for pound it has always been well known that archers have the lowest HP. So pull your head out of your ass please. I see 300 BP and higher assassins get one hit all the time. Low defence and low HP. Nough said.
Quote:

Old 09-30-2013, 23:55   #10
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
You are so full of crap! Not everyone is a bulker that can just channel everything into chi/jiang or whatever. Pound for pound it has always been well known that archers have the lowest HP. So pull your head out of your ass please. I see 300 BP and higher assassins get one hit all the time. Low defence and low HP. Nough said.
That's just how clueless you are. I could make a 260 BP Assassin that could survive fbs from a King Trojan so what the **** are you going on about? No one is supposed to die from one-hits in this game unless you got melee'd or LT'd. Only someone with poor attributes in defense/HP/bless can be one-shotted, bless being of the utmost importance. That's without a mix of STGs.
Old 10-01-2013, 00:07   #11
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Its good that this thread will be ignored by TQ. Yes, we need to "buff" assassins.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2013, 00:13   #12
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Check your throwing knives bro. I think you'll find you get a nice hp bonus that other classes dont get.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2013, 00:24   #13
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
@Everyone above
Did you see that guy mention ARCHER instead of ASSASSINS ?
Problem fixed, we are dealing with an Archer not an Assassins.
Poor thing got lost in the labyrinth
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2013, 00:26   #14
the_awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
@Everyone above
Did you see that guy mention ARCHER instead of ASSASSINS ?
Problem fixed, we are dealing with an Archer not an Assassins.
Poor thing got lost in the labyrinth
assasins are archers mate. You don't magically gain an extra 10k HP when you switch to assasin.
My tro>War>arch gets one hit all the friggen time.

Have you guys watched the videos TQ put up? Full bulked assasins vs other classes. Often the assasins still get pwned! You see some other classes doing up to x5 the damage compared to the assasin.

Here is an example. Notice that yes, the assasin has more HP. But then look at the DEFENCE difference! Scroll over to about 50 seconds in and you'll see the trojan doing more than x3 the damage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPLEFZBk2A

Now go to this one for the warrior. Notice the warrior doing x2 the damage and that it also has more defence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QYzl1zGaJc

Assasins even have less defence than fire taos! That's right...a friggen TAO!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTHDCGfikn8

So as you can see, yes the assasin has a slight HP advantage when bulked. BUT notice how it's defence is FAR LESS even compared to the tao! And ultimately it is the DEFENCE that will matter for non-full-bulked players as this will mean the difference between getting 1/2 hit and needing 10/15 hits. Get your facts straight people!
Quote:

Last edited by the_awesome; 10-01-2013 at 00:41.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:44   #15
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
assasins are archers mate. You don't magically gain an extra 10k HP when you switch to assasin.
My tro>War>arch gets one hit all the friggen time.

Have you guys watched the videos TQ put up?
So as you can see, yes the assasin has a slight HP advantage when bulked. BUT notice how it's defence is FAR LESS even compared to the tao! And ultimately it is the DEFENCE that will matter for non-full-bulked players as this will mean the difference between getting 1/2 hit and needing 10/15 hits. Get your facts straight people!
First of all its pointless to watch "PvP" videos TQ put.
Also non bulked assassins have higher defense than taos.
And finaly for average (actual average not that average that people imagine to be average) and lower than average people defense doesnt matter that much.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: