Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 05:01   #781
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
and the saddest I've seen is "The kid who though he could troll"
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 05:41   #782
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
what's wrong with you people? as if you could watch it, i would be able to sleep for a week if i did.
There's nothing wrong with me
I thought it would really disturb me after, but I've had no problem eating, drinking, sleeping and s**ting so, I guess I'm ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
The ending annoyed me. A lot.

I haven't slept, so I don't know where to call it today.
After I logged of here I read till everyone woke up for school
Took a shower
Internets/playing with cats/supernatural/idk what to do now. Maybe go read some more.
Downloaded more Angelina Jolie movies. Gonna watch Wanted, then Girl, Interrupted, even though I've already seen it, just because I forgot most of what happened anyway.
Wanted is almost as bad a film as Doomsday, Max Payne and Transformers. ITS AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL. Do NOT by any means watch it. Its a waste of your time.

Scariest film I've ever watched is The Strangers with Liv Tyler, closely followed by The Descent.

Saddest film I've ever watched is Grave of the Fireflies (Ghibli film). That film is heartbreaking.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 08:36   #783
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I used to like scary movies, like the grudge and those. But then I saw Haunting in Connecticut and that ruined scary movies for me. That **** was just too freaky for me.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 08:49   #784
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I used to like scary movies, like the grudge and those. But then I saw Haunting in Connecticut and that ruined scary movies for me. That **** was just too freaky for me.
What's it about? If it's just ghosts of decapitated / mutilated barfing people... i'm used to that and it's not even scary anymore. -.-
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 09:14   #785
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
What's it about? If it's just ghosts of decapitated / mutilated barfing people... i'm used to that and it's not even scary anymore. -.-
Nah, its about a house is haunted because there used to be these people there who would do rituals to speak with spirits or something like that. And this guy would carve markings into dead bodies and cut their eyelids off and put them in a box. But of course its a scary movie so people have to be stupid. The family stays in the house even though they know its haunted. The kid still sleeps in the basement where he saw a burned up guy and a scary face in the window.

Old 06-14-2011, 10:45   #786
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nah, its about a house is haunted because there used to be these people there who would do rituals to speak with spirits or something like that. And this guy would carve markings into dead bodies and cut their eyelids off and put them in a box. But of course its a scary movie so people have to be stupid. The family stays in the house even though they know its haunted. The kid still sleeps in the basement where he saw a burned up guy and a scary face in the window.
O.o I remember this documentary on Discovery about a woman who got into witchcraft after she and her son found a Star of David on the floor of their new house. I loled when she said that the spirits started attacking her and she saw faces coming out of the walls. Does Wicca even mention Egyptian gods such as Osiris and Isis? X_X LULZ!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-14-2011, 16:34   #787
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Scariest film I've ever watched is The Strangers with Liv Tyler, closely followed by The Descent.

Saddest film I've ever watched is Grave of the Fireflies (Ghibli film). That film is heartbreaking.
The strangers? i watched that and i was a little scared but otherwise fine. I have this really annoying thing where i laugh when ever I'm scared so throughout the entire movie, i was just laughing
I scariest thing I've watch was the anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
But i also watched Red October whilst i was delirious with fever. OH MY GOD that was scary. i kept on seeing water gush out of the wall in real life and i kept on seeing the skin melt off my family member's faces. that **** was scary.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 16:42   #788
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
The strangers? i watched that and i was a little scared but otherwise fine. I have this really annoying thing where i laugh when ever I'm scared so throughout the entire movie, i was just laughing
I scariest thing I've watch was the anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
But i also watched Red October whilst i was delirious with fever. OH MY GOD that was scary. i kept on seeing water gush out of the wall in real life and i kept on seeing the skin melt off my family member's faces. that **** was scary.
Fever delirium O.o it only affected me as i woke up from sleep, happened twice. First thing i saw was what you people might like: A spaghetti monster. Well, it looked like a tiny dog with meatball eyes and it was jumping over my chest until i was completely awake.

Second time i woke up, i saw a river flowing out of my chest and extending towards this jungle... which turned back into my room once i was completely awake.

I had 40 C fever that time and a horrible indigestion (was losing fluids fast).
My parents kept me like that for 3 days and i was unable to drink anything because it came back out X_X I'm surprised i managed to walk to the hospital that way. Ended up with IVs for the whole night that time and i remember the doc said i had dilated pupils.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-14-2011, 21:16   #789
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Fever delirium O.o it only affected me as i woke up from sleep, happened twice. First thing i saw was what you people might like: A spaghetti monster. Well, it looked like a tiny dog with meatball eyes and it was jumping over my chest until i was completely awake.

Second time i woke up, i saw a river flowing out of my chest and extending towards this jungle... which turned back into my room once i was completely awake.

I had 40 C fever that time and a horrible indigestion (was losing fluids fast).
My parents kept me like that for 3 days and i was unable to drink anything because it came back out X_X I'm surprised i managed to walk to the hospital that way. Ended up with IVs for the whole night that time and i remember the doc said i had dilated pupils.
Have you ever had a lucid dream? man, those are awesome

today:
WON FREE TICKETS FOR A SHOW. score.

HOLY CRAP JUST WON ANOTHER SET OF FREE TICKETS TO A DIFFERENT SHOW. i am winning at life. just winning.
Everyone should rub my stomach for good luck. I could be your own personal Buddha.
Old 06-15-2011, 00:18   #790
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:

today:

HOLY CRAP JUST WON ANOTHER SET OF FREE TICKETS TO A DIFFERENT SHOW. i am winning at life. just winning.
Everyone should rub my stomach for good luck. I could be your own personal Buddha.
*Rubs your stomach*

What happened in your lucid dream? Did you make everyone turn into fetish queens?

Old 06-15-2011, 00:32   #791
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
*Rubs your stomach*

What happened in your lucid dream? Did you make everyone turn into fetish queens?
*giggles at tummy being rubbed.* everlasting luck is now yours....

I lucid dream all the time. It's the most awesome thing i can do. I'm pretty sure it's a super power.
I haven't learnt to control the locations that i am at, but i am aware that i'm dreaming, i can pause/stop/rewind time. i can force myself to wake up. and yeah, it does get pretty sexy sometimes *laughs
Old 06-15-2011, 07:56   #792
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
*giggles at tummy being rubbed.* everlasting luck is now yours....

I lucid dream all the time. It's the most awesome thing i can do. I'm pretty sure it's a super power.
I haven't learnt to control the locations that i am at, but i am aware that i'm dreaming, i can pause/stop/rewind time. i can force myself to wake up. and yeah, it does get pretty sexy sometimes *laughs
Every time I ask girls to do sexy things I wake up Its like my mind realizes its a dream and wakes me up.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:08   #793
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:

today:

I always have lucid dreams. Unless you mean hypnopompic dreams which i have rarely experienced, such as a dream mixed with the reality as i wake up. It lasts for a few seconds before fading away.

This morning i've had one of the funniest dreams ever and i was studying it as always.
It was winter and i was passing by a store where they had an old man dressed as Santa and he had... 2 black lambs as his reindeer. The lambs had horns glued on to their heads.

I saw that the guy took the plushies which i have on my wardrobe irl. Then decided to take them back but also said that i'll give some of them to some children that i might find on my way home.

When i wanted to get out of the store, the door turned into a wooden fence and there were 2 small holes in the fence. Santa told me to put my hand over one of the holes and it turned into some kind of portal.
At that moment i realized it was a dream since that doesn't happen irl.

Then, as i was walking towards my house with the sack of toys, i saw some ppl dressed in red with huge black hats (like soldiers or guards or something, i know i saw this irl not sure if they're British guards) and they were accompanied by white lambs with same reindeer horns glued to their heads.
Two of the lambs attacked me and started biting my ass O_o then i just grabbed them by the snout and carried them like that, or rather dragged them, all the way to that shop where Santa was and was pondering if i should throw the lambs in there or if i'll get sued for animal cruelty (my mind was telling me that the latter could happen). Then i chose to throw the lambs and await to see what it would be like if i'd get sued and how the court would look like...
Then i woke up, lol. Didn't get the chance to see the court -.-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-15-2011 at 08:10.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:25   #794
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Caught cold and still studying

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2011, 08:58   #795
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
just woke up. probably going to study for my maths exam tomorrow, seeing as i've done nothing for the past few weeks. blah.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: