Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 03:01   #211
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Sweetie.
I promise I will shut up when you show me where exactly anywhere in this whole Classic CO section that says anything about being able to buy anything from the item mall/cp mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i already said my bad for bringing the cp mall into it..

let alone buy the second sockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.

If you can show me that I will gladly admit that I am wrong and walk away
does showing you something you didnt bother to read count. seems youre trying to reinforce what you said a page earlier to make me look stupid. you clearly skimmed through what i read thinking it was a counter. whatever you were thinking, it only proved neither of us can read. gg. should have quit while you were ahead.

not the whole post was directed at shopping mall if you realised. i was talking about the whole idea wasnt classic 1.0, and that the situation seems better on my server than starting fresh. the idea of buying sockets from an npc is what i was annoyed by, naming the shopping mall was just a mistake. so did hemp make a typo or what
Old 10-26-2009, 03:06   #212
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~N˙meria~ View Post
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.

Maybe that's why that guy says you can still make 2nd soc on non weapon items ... after all they only talk about 1st socket
Lol but its common sense. it was never a feature in Conquer 1.0 or 2.0 to just go and buy the second socket without the item mall.

Quote:
does showing you something you didnt bother to read count. seems youre trying to reinforce what you said a page earlier to make me look stupid. you clearly skimmed through what i read thinking it was a counter. whatever you were thinking, it only proved neither of us can read. gg. should have quit while you were ahead.

not the whole post was directed at shopping mall if you realised. i was talking about the whole idea wasnt classic 1.0, and that the situation seems better on my server than starting fresh. the idea of buying sockets from an npc is what i was annoyed by, naming the shopping mall was just a mistake. so did hemp make a typo or what
oh no I'm not trying to make you look stupid.
I'm pretty sure you're capable of doing that yourself. BUT I am just trying to let you know that you indeed are wrong. Sadly you are the only one that thought so far out the box as to thinking you can buy 2nd sockets because Hemp said WEAPONS.

EDIT: I misspelled "GO" lol
Old 10-26-2009, 03:13   #213
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
im pretty sure you were the one who encouraged me to read, and now that i did you want me to use my common sense?
this is madness!

and i showed you where your answers were, so wheres my apology? a deal is a deal, no exceptions
Old 10-26-2009, 03:21   #214
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im pretty sure you were the one who encouraged me to read, and now that i did you want me to use my common sense?
this is madness!

and i showed you where your answers were, so wheres my apology? a deal is a deal, no exceptions
WHEN, have you EVER been able to use DB's to buy the second socket in your items EVER?!?!?
the only reason Hemp says you cannot use DB's to make the 1st socket in your item is because you can currently use 12 dbs to make the 1st socket in non weapons. and the reason why he says for the 2nd socket in weapons is because you can use 5 dbs in weapons.

Quote:
Sweetie.
I promise I will shut up when you show me where exactly anywhere in this whole Classic CO section that says anything about being able to buy anything from the item mall/cp mall let alone buy the second sockets.
If you can show me that I will gladly admit that I am wrong and walk away.

Please Read that.
and also while your in the reading mood
read this
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post

then also read this
Quote:
bro it said you can buy the second sockets...

and tell me where he says you can BUY 2nd sockets.
because at this moment I'm very interested.

Last edited by ForeverSad; 10-26-2009 at 03:25.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:33   #215
MuZiQ.RythM
<3ClubLife

MuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond repute
Im sorry for the late post guys but can someone pls explain to me what hemp was talking about when he said "No DB mall" ??
Was he referring to the "Shopping Mall" (the 'evil' blue thing at the bottom of the screen) ??
THX in advanced.

Im not happy with the changes, there should be more, but: No talis and No BP is enough change for me, Im in.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:44   #216
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZiQ.RythM View Post
Im sorry for the late post guys but can someone pls explain to me what hemp was talking about when he said "No DB mall" ??
Was he referring to the "Shopping Mall" (the 'evil' blue thing at the bottom of the screen) ??
THX in advanced.

Im not happy with the changes, there should be more, but: No talis and No BP is enough change for me, Im in.
Yeah, Pretty much
&& Hemp is gonna have more info for us
he say by either Monday or Tuesday
Old 10-26-2009, 03:54   #217
squidgemelent

lol... im over arguing in a public thread. although i apologised for ever mentioning cp mall, it doesnt change my original statement. yet here you are, over a page later still trying to make me look lower than you for something irrelevant.

hemp mentioned those aspects will be changed, so by "using my head" i can conclude that it says the second socket of items can be bought. yes, the word 'said' can be interpreted as loosely as you interpret hemps said "DB mall" as the existing "CP mall." i guess that also covers my point that you can in fact currently buy the second socket in your items with dragonballs, unless you want to argue the same point you made.

anyway im going to bed... any reply to this post will end up being another irrelevant hypocritical statement anyway. if you want to tell me that hemp made a typo, you should have said it. now you just look like a douche.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:08   #218
ForeverSad

Quote:
lol... im over arguing in a public thread. although i apologised for ever mentioning cp mall, it doesnt change my original statement. yet here you are, over a page later still trying to make me look lower than you for something irrelevant.

hemp mentioned those aspects will be changed, so by "using my head" i can conclude that it says the second socket of items can be bought. yes, the word 'said' can be interpreted as loosely as you interpret hemps said "DB mall" as the existing "CP mall." i guess that also covers my point that you can in fact currently buy the second socket in your items with dragonballs, unless you want to argue the same point you made.

anyway im going to bed... any reply to this post will end up being another irrelevant hypocritical statement anyway. if you want to tell me that hemp made a typo, you should have said it. now you just look like a douche.
Would you prefer to argue in a Private thread? you end it because I am right and you are wrong. if this was so irrelevant you could have stopped it YET here you are defending yourself or at least trying to defend yourself for something that is completely irrelevant. like i said I was never trying to make you look stupid but it seems that is what you wanted by continuing to come at me with this bull. and no your point is still not there because wtf else would DB mall mean other then the item mall or CP mall?

BUT since you tried so hard to prove your point I will let you win by saying this. You can get a 2 soc item from the Lottery, So I guess if you look at that as "making" or as you say "buy" a second socket then **** i guess your right. Here's a chocolate chip cookie for attempting to prove me wrong. I have Oreo's too.

Goodnight
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41   #219
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/content/2009-10-25/...15548174.shtml

I know my english is not perfect but what do they mean with this?:

Mentor System, Nobility System and Clan System will become more cosmetic features with the abolishment of Battle Power.

I Quitteded
Old 10-26-2009, 04:42   #220
gablord

gablord is an unknown quantity at this point
Between all those features, lotto is the first one that started make ppl quit.
It's the most stupid patch TQ ever implemented and now they wanna keep it ?
That CO will just suck.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:44   #221
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
It is not conclusive enough to jump to either side. I personally do not thing 2nd socket for non-weps is available, but he does bring up a valid point. It does not say that 2nd socketing non-weps is gone, just weps. IMO logically if you take it away from something as minimal as a weapon, why wouldn't you take it away from non-weps, but we will have to wait for what hemp says.

EDIT: THE SITE SAYS THE FOLLOWING

The major changes for Classic CO are as follows:

a.No Shopping Mall
b.No Battle Power System
c.No DB Leveling
d.No DB Socketing for "non-weapon" gear or the 2nd socket for weapons
e.No Talismans
f.Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
g.Gems drop rate from monsters increased
h.PK is allowed in Twin City.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:44   #222
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
http://co.91.com/content/2009-10-25/...15548174.shtml

I know my english is not perfect but what do they mean with this?:

Mentor System, Nobility System and Clan System will become more cosmetic features with the abolishment of Battle Power.
Because i love you
I'm gonna take a guess.
Basically it means its just there for show.
say someone wants to be "cool" and have KING follow them everywhere they go they can donate to the nobility system and get KING/QUEEN or whatever. and since no BP is in Classic CO they wont be getting any strong or anymore of an advantage from any of those "cosmetic" features
Old 10-26-2009, 04:47   #223
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
It is not conclusive enough to jump to either side. I personally do not thing 2nd socket for non-weps is available, but he does bring up a valid point. It does not say that 2nd socketing non-weps is gone, just weps. IMO logically if you take it away from something as minimal as a weapon, why wouldn't you take it away from non-weps, but we will have to wait for what hemp says.
I agree with you 100 percent.
And i would have had no problem agreeing with him either
but it just doesn't make sense as you said.
of course i mixed up a couple of your words in my reply though.

sorry for the double post.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:51   #224
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Because i love you
I'm gonna take a guess.
Basically it means its just there for show.
say someone wants to be "cool" and have KING follow them everywhere they go they can donate to the nobility system and get KING/QUEEN or whatever. and since no BP is in Classic CO they wont be getting any strong or anymore of an advantage from any of those "cosmetic" features
So to keep it short its nothing important anymore.

thanks sweetie.

I Quitteded
Old 10-26-2009, 05:03   #225
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
So to keep it short its nothing important anymore.

thanks sweetie.
pretty much

and @ Aceking... that post wont do anything for that guy
because he will still assume it means he can put a 2nd socket in his weapons and until he see's otherwise he is right.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: