Old 07-25-2009, 15:51   #16
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
and you can make 1000 newbie accounts and get 1000 dances and 5000 defense pots and 5000 offence pots and 5000 mets eventually'
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 22:47   #17
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
all of my accounts ive tried from years ago that havnt logged for years arent veterans.
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2009, 22:47   #18
~WolfPack~
noob xD

~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute
well i tried registering my very first account which was a fire tao i made back in 06... i know for a fact i haven't logged on the toon for at least a year let alone since march 31st.. when i tried taking the survey, they acknowledged that i haven't logged in in a while, but then when i tried to log him in on the "veterans login page" they said i don't meet the requirements to be a verteran or some bull****. this is ****

Pøseidøn 130-130-132 nin-war-wat

Blackwolf. 128 tro-130 Archer (Retired)
~WolfPack~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 00:22   #19
Phil T. Rich

Phil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond reputePhil T. Rich has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfPack~ View Post
well i tried registering my very first account which was a fire tao i made back in 06... i know for a fact i haven't logged on the toon for at least a year let alone since march 31st.. when i tried taking the survey, they acknowledged that i haven't logged in in a while, but then when i tried to log him in on the "veterans login page" they said i don't meet the requirements to be a verteran or some bull****. this is ****
yup... same, i even tried using differnt ips and it still says i that im not a veteran.
Phil T. Rich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 05:39   #20
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Ok so this is how it goes:

-Click the survey button and fill that in, and if you meet those requirements, then it'll say you're account is old enough or something. You don't have to bother filling out the actual survey questions after it though.
-Now log in CO with that account, ya it doesn't make sense but that's how it works.
-Then log out (that's what I did but you might not need to).
-Sign on to the veteran log in page.
-Now it should work, so pick a name form the drop down box, and then click the "claim prize" button.
-Claim prize form PrizeNPC in market.

As for the prizes, it's some weird packs that you open and gives you stuff, all of which is bound to the character. You can only open it up to the lvl of the character, so I don't think spamming old low lvl storage accounts would work. Some of the stuff is the same each time, some is random:
exp pots (lots of them)
exp balls
power exp balls
praying stones
a super +1 headgear
a super +1 armor
a super +3 necklace/bracelet (maybe also ring and bag)
a scroll which lets you get a super +3 1 soc weapon of choice

But anyways all this **** is bound so it's pretty pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfPack~ View Post
That's what happened to me too. But just log in and then go back to the veterans page and it should work.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 06:29   #21
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was the packs we got before...and the veteran packs are for those who weren't logged on to Conquer when the packs were being given out, so they have a chance to claim them.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 07:18   #22
~WolfPack~
noob xD

~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute~WolfPack~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
Ok so this is how it goes:

-Click the survey button and fill that in, and if you meet those requirements, then it'll say you're account is old enough or something. You don't have to bother filling out the actual survey questions after it though.
-Now log in CO with that account, ya it doesn't make sense but that's how it works.
-Then log out (that's what I did but you might not need to).
-Sign on to the veteran log in page.
-Now it should work, so pick a name form the drop down box, and then click the "claim prize" button.
-Claim prize form PrizeNPC in market.

As for the prizes, it's some weird packs that you open and gives you stuff, all of which is bound to the character. You can only open it up to the lvl of the character, so I don't think spamming old low lvl storage accounts would work. Some of the stuff is the same each time, some is random:
exp pots (lots of them)
exp balls
power exp balls
praying stones
a super +1 headgear
a super +1 armor
a super +3 necklace/bracelet (maybe also ring and bag)
a scroll which lets you get a super +3 1 soc weapon of choice

But anyways all this **** is bound so it's pretty pointless.

That's what happened to me too. But just log in and then go back to the veterans page and it should work.
thanks. i tried this and it worked xD

Pøseidøn 130-130-132 nin-war-wat

Blackwolf. 128 tro-130 Archer (Retired)
~WolfPack~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: