View Poll Results: Would you like to see some fun stats added?
Yes...stats are good 15 71.43%
No (explain reason) 6 28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2009, 06:18   #1
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
More Stats!

Just thought it might be a good idea to implement more stats into the game, whilst viewing someone elses gears you could also see stats such as:

Number of DBs found

Number of Elites, Supers found

Total Number of pvp kills

Total Numbr of pvp deaths

Total number of monsters of each type killed

Gamplay time (wouldn't count in TG)

There are a whole host of stats that could be added post any suggestions you may have

Light

Fire 130 / warrior 130 / Fire ?

Take a bow to the world that you thought you lived in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8xuhj_dEM
Alendrin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 06:19   #2
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Need to read the rules at the top and start your thread again. Your lacking a poll.

NVM..I see it there now

Personal I don't see the need for that, so I'm not voting as others may enjoy this.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.

Last edited by Toraz; 06-17-2009 at 06:22.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 06:28   #3
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Gameplay time should be ok.
Then you can compare the gears he/she got with the amount of time spended on it. So you can see how hard he/she worked for his/her gears

Number of kills isn't that a good idea. First too difficult to programm for TQ, second it's not interesting to see how many Turtledoves someone killed.
Besides that, there are around 55 different kind of monsters...
Old 06-17-2009, 06:44   #4
Alendrin
Violated!

Alendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond reputeAlendrin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
Gameplay time should be ok.
Then you can compare the gears he/she got with the amount of time spended on it. So you can see how hard he/she worked for his/her gears

Number of kills isn't that a good idea. First too difficult to programm for TQ, second it's not interesting to see how many Turtledoves someone killed.
Besides that, there are around 55 different kind of monsters...
point taken maybe not all monsters should be included...but i don't think it's that hard to program...it's just a case of modifying the kill counter into a database...would be really fun for archers as well

Light

Old 06-17-2009, 06:46   #5
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Im gona vote a no...i dont think that i would want any1 in the game to basicly know every single detail about my char,wat ive found ect.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 06:47   #6
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Would be nice to know certain stats, but..not really necessary.

Voting No.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 06:50   #7
Alendrin
Violated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Im gona vote a no...i dont think that i would want any1 in the game to basicly know every single detail about my char,wat ive found ect.
Alot of online games have these sort of stats ....CO is lacking in them...i suppose they could be made personnal and only shown or talked about to those you wish share them with....personnally i'd rather others see my stats than my gears!

Light

Old 06-17-2009, 06:53   #8
Alendrin
Violated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Would be nice to know certain stats, but..not really necessary.

Voting No.
Of course they ain't necessary...just a bit of fun for players, but i can see i'm losing the battle by the last couple of posts

Light

Old 06-17-2009, 08:18   #9
oxigen
a Legend

oxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond repute
actually... it would be fun to see how much monsters our biggest bulker actually killed
i bet i as a non rb water killed more than him on his 2nd rb tro

but yea, unnecessary and i dont trust tq with the coding

Botjail General Pardon petition... i am so pissed

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
When TQ thinks they **** it up :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
If you feel you have to cheat to win, why would you even play?
oxigen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 09:14   #10
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
I like! Only too bad it won't know that from everyone who's played longer than when it would be implemented
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 10:39   #11
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
i'd like to see the following stats:

mets found
DB's found
+ items found
ref/uni/elite/super items found
players killed
highest PKP ever
total pvp deaths
total monsters killed
character age in days
total time spend online + average time spend online

ill make an edit to show how i would like it
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 10:59   #12
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i'd like to see the following stats:

mets found
DB's found
+ items found
ref/uni/elite/super items found
players killed
highest PKP ever
total pvp deaths
total monsters killed
character age in days
total time spend online + average time spend online

ill make an edit to show how i would like it
the SS:

Last edited by kvdk; 07-18-2009 at 11:37.
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 11:15   #13
SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond reputeSunnyBoi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the SS:

I like it, but I think it should maybe be in the same drop down as the BP stats.
SunnyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 11:33   #14
Alendrin
Violated!

Quote:
the SS:

Nice Kv

Light

Old 06-17-2009, 16:14   #15
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the SS:

I like it. At least to see what items u have found in like 5 years playing, would be like SUPER AWSOME.

Also i think this part would be nice..if i can choose do i want to show my statistics to others or not... cos obviously not everyone want it.. and to be honest i wouldnt want to show everyone either...

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.

Last edited by elisa; 06-17-2009 at 16:18.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: