View Poll Results: Ninjas should flash if attempting Toxic Fog on PK mode
Yes, I Agree 66 81.48%
No, I disagree ( maybe im a ninja noob) 8 9.88%
I dont really care 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2009, 09:02   #1
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas Should Flash blue name If they Miss with Fog

As the title says, I think that ninjas should start flashing if they are trying to Toxic fog you. I'm sick of wimpy lvl 70 noobs that run around with no gear on just using toxic fog to annoy people. They always miss on my 'high' lvled characters and keep trying, It just gets annoying when YOU CANT FIGHT BACK unless they make the first move and hit you with it. If you pk them to stop them, you start flashing and get 10 pkps, they drop no items and revive and repeat...
I really think it needs to be changed and you should get blue name for TRYING to fog someone, even if you dont succeed.

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil

Last edited by WeeZy.F; 02-26-2009 at 09:05.
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 09:07   #2
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
As the title says, I think that ninjas should start flashing if they are trying to Toxic fog you. I'm sick of wimpy lvl 70 noobs that run around with no gear on just using toxic fog to annoy people. They always miss on my 'high' lvled characters and keep trying, It just gets annoying when YOU CANT FIGHT BACK unless they make the first move and hit you with it. If you pk them to stop them, you start flashing and get 10 pkps, they drop no items and revive and repeat...
I really think it needs to be changed and you should get blue name for TRYING to fog someone, even if you dont succeed.
agreed!
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 09:15   #3
SharpKnife :].
SexyMod

SharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond repute
yes cause its annoying when little noopy ninjas try to poison yu, and you cant do much if you dont wanna gain PKP until they actually land poison. so yes, casting poison on a player would make yu flash.

if they arent trying to poison you, they should have PK off, if they have it on, and they're using fog on yu, they obviously wanna poison yu, and should flash.

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

[Retired]Mod of Arts, Suggestions, Off-Topic, Lion, Honor

[Retired]Avatar/Signature Maker-

-

Quit CO/CO Forums
SharpKnife :]. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 09:32   #4
--STFU--
Banned

--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute--STFU-- has a reputation beyond repute
YES it does count as an attack why shouldn't it!?
--STFU-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 10:53   #5
~Zoey~

~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute
if every other class flashes even when they miss then yes, if not then no... how is it hurting you if they try to tf you but it doesn't hit?
~Zoey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 10:55   #6
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoey~ View Post
if every other class flashes even when they miss then yes, if not then no... how is it hurting you if they try to tf you but it doesn't hit?
What he said. Its all or nothing. Add in FireMeteor, FireRing, FireBall, and possibility of a forth that I forgot and then I'll sign it.
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01   #7
SexyMod

SharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.7 View Post
What he said. Its all or nothing. Add in FireMeteor, FireRing, FireBall, and possibility of a forth that I forgot and then I'll sign it.
inbeforeshe o:

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

-

Quit CO/CO Forums
Old 02-26-2009, 11:03   #8
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpKnife :]. View Post
inbeforeshe o:
O.o Zoey is a guys name!

Edit: Lol, just googled zoey and the first two pages was all girls except that one hamster which I think is a guy.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:07   #9
SexyMod

Quote:
O.o Zoey is a guys name!

Edit: Lol, just googled zoey and the first two pages was all girls except that one hamster which I think is a guy.
lul..

idkk Zoey sounds very feminine to me :d

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

-

Quit CO/CO Forums
Old 02-26-2009, 11:09   #10
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Quote:
lul..

idkk Zoey sounds very feminine to me :d
I'm a purist, everything is male until proven female.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:11   #11
SexyMod

Quote:
makes sense, this is teh internet afterall.

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

-

Quit CO/CO Forums
Old 02-26-2009, 11:15   #12
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Quote:
makes sense, this is teh internet afterall.
-Phew- Thank god you didn't question the purist part. But yes, it is the internet and there is no such things as girls on the internet unless of course... well I don't want to get any more infractions than I already have.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18   #13
~Zoey~

~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zoey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*peeks down pants* OK good still nothing there.
~Zoey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 11:18   #14
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoey~ View Post
*peeks down pants* OK good still nothing there.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:21   #15
SexyMod

Quote:
-Phew- Thank god you didn't question the purist part. But yes, it is the internet and there is no such things as girls on the internet unless of course... well I don't want to get any more infractions than I already have.
lol??

nah i get what yu mean, but there are females on the internet. and not just in pictures like yu were going to state, i know plenty of them lul..

if you mean on online games, then yeah the number is much less. because statistically, the majority of females are more interested in other things. like the CO players poll thingy a while back..

if i remember it was like.. 70% male 30% female or so.. *assuming no one lied on the poll, 30% is not 0% so there are females :d

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

-

Quit CO/CO Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: