Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 09:21   #196
Psychodelic

Psychodelic is on a distinguished road
3 days w/o playin CO, couse patch 5200.

So when gonna fix it? we gonna miss xmas quest, GW ?
Psychodelic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2009, 10:49   #197
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I'm running windows home premium 64-bit and I never had a problem but I mad a few adjustments when I first started to run the computer.

1. I really hate UAC and always disable mine and have since Vista. So I went ahead and made my account an admin (usually first account is default admin) and disabled UAC.

2. I installed conquer to my x86 folder (which it would not let me do with UAC running because it kept saying an admin had to approve it) and without UAC controls I could do it just fine. (btw I am talking about the Program Files(x86) folder.)

3. After installing updating my patches (which I think I did through the autopatcher I might have manually did it I can't remember) I went ahead and deleted zqft because I had read about how it screwed some stuffs up.

4. I was able to log in no problem and have been able to do so through all of the recent patches. Maybe my experience will help you

On a side note: I am using the OEM version that HP put on the drive. I know the setups vary slightly from a manually installed windows 7 so that may be why it works well for me.

Also if you have the beta version of 7 and upgraded it along the way (I don't know how that works never did it) you might want to just reinstall with a "fresh" copy of windows 7(from a retail disc). Seems a little overkill for conquer tho xD
I decided to give your suggestion a try since it doesn't require uninstallation and messing with the registry etc, sadly it doesn't work =/
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 17:55   #198
Psychodelic

Psychodelic is on a distinguished road
No updates today to fix 5200 bug for windows 7 users?
Psychodelic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 23:37   #199
Cecrops

Cecrops is on a distinguished road
I don' think they plan on doing crap for windows 7 users, it's not their agenda to actually make a good game with happy players.
Cecrops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 09:50   #200
DashStrider

DashStrider is on a distinguished road
We need an updated version of CO

Ive been playing this game since it first came out and it sucks that now im using windows 7 i cant do anything with this game it wont let me do anything and im not going into the system and messing stuff up that shouldnt be tuched in the system becouse who knows what the servers gona do.

Im writing to say this truly sucks. Window's7 hell no horable idea its crazzy.

When CO fixes it ill start buying cps agan till then P@C^
DashStrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 00:44   #201
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashStrider View Post
Ive been playing this game since it first came out and it sucks that now im using windows 7 i cant do anything with this game it wont let me do anything and im not going into the system and messing stuff up that shouldnt be tuched in the system becouse who knows what the servers gona do.

Im writing to say this truly sucks. Window's7 hell no horable idea its crazzy.

When CO fixes it ill start buying cps agan till then P@C^
1. What's the version of your Win7?
2. What does the debug say?
3. What's your exact problem?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:20   #202
GodlyMikey
Spartan

GodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond reputeGodlyMikey has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

ok I have win7 Homeprem64bit i3 processor CPU 530 2.93GHz 6.0 gb ram intel media graphics accelerator HD
Conquer runs great not slow lag but i get these random screen spikes for like 3-5 seconds and its annoying.. im trying to pvp and screen spike happens i come back 3-5 sec and im dead lol

anyway of fixing this issues i tried the antivirus deletion didnt work..
Lvl104+

Love Stef (Warrior*Angel)
GodlyMikey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 06:43   #203
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodlyMikey View Post
ok I have win7 Homeprem64bit i3 processor CPU 530 2.93GHz 6.0 gb ram intel media graphics accelerator HD
Conquer runs great not slow lag but i get these random screen spikes for like 3-5 seconds and its annoying.. im trying to pvp and screen spike happens i come back 3-5 sec and im dead lol

anyway of fixing this issues i tried the antivirus deletion didnt work..
- Disable Aero, sucks when playing CO
Guide how to temporarily disable it is found here: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=642454

Another issue is the Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation (audiodg.exe).
After running a while, this process will hog memory and cause some strange issues both to sound and general performance. This comes in spikes much like the ones you describe.
This can be dealt with by right-clicking the speaker-icon in the lower right corner.
Select 'Playback devices'
Highlight the icon with the green check mark
Click 'Properties'
Click the 'Advanced' tab
Uncheck 'Enable audio enhancements'
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 22:05   #204
Deafy2009

Deafy2009 is on a distinguished road
Windows 7 Toshiba laptop 32 bits 2 GB and 1.75 usable

Obviously I have a laptop that also contain windows 7 home premium. I do not have a problem with logging in or trying to. The problem I'm having is every time when i play in different time range from like at least an hour or 2. my laptop just go "black screen of death." I've tried to do task manager or I've tried many ways. The only way i have to do is restart my laptop..and yes i restarted it many times when i play CO. I also did deleted the ztqat file and still doing the same thing. Please help me! ASAP! Thank you for your time people reading this.

my system:

Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) SI-42 2.10 GHz
2.00 GB (1.75 usable)
32 bits
Model: Satellite L455D
Deafy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31   #205
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
No actual problems with running CO on windows 7 (no black/blue screen etc) but when running 2 toons (seller and main) they automatically switch back and forth. Kinda a pain in the rear when your in arena . Anyway to stop this? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00   #206
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
No actual problems with running CO on windows 7 (no black/blue screen etc) but when running 2 toons (seller and main) they automatically switch back and forth. Kinda a pain in the rear when your in arena . Anyway to stop this? Thanks!
I hate that description. But yeah it does it for me too. I think its whenever someone on the seller views or buys or something it auto-siwtches.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 03:05   #207
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Logging in is no problem. Everything is fine with my windows7 only problem is the lag. Sometimes it's below 400/200 and sometimes (mostly in combat or quiz or race or quests) it's 600/+2000.

First I thought it was my net or your crappy server, but it can't be cause on my old computer with windows xp stays on 200/800 ping. Still a high ping there but thats just CO with crappy servers. Cause I live in the EU and the servers are in the US ***GOTS
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 13:57   #208
EpicTurtle

EpicTurtle is on a distinguished road
My conquer is being all messed up...
I run windows seven and when I open it is all messed up, I can play conquer but its really difficult since I cant get to the second storage base on my bank nor repair stuff...

Ive been playing conquer for 6 years and invested money in it soo please someone help me =(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10132207.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	130526   Click image for larger version

Name:	10342369.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	349.2 KB
ID:	130527   Click image for larger version

Name:	10378369.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	338.9 KB
ID:	130528  
EpicTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2010, 21:40   #209
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicTurtle View Post
My conquer is being all messed up...
I run windows seven and when I open it is all messed up, I can play conquer but its really difficult since I cant get to the second storage base on my bank nor repair stuff...

Ive been playing conquer for 6 years and invested money in it soo please someone help me =(
Please reset your DPI to 96.
Old 03-06-2010, 21:43   #210
EpicTurtle

EpicTurtle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Please reset your DPI to 96.
What does that mean? And may you please show me how ^^ thx
EpicTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: