Old 03-25-2009, 09:13   #76
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaskhan View Post
now s*cking them ?
you never change judo.. i know you 4 years...who is more stronger you s*ck him..

be a little proud !!!
You love talking about sucking cocks don't you, homo?
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 10:10   #77
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
saying me potter???

yeah i always fighting with pots but look this i said you lie?
Yeah you just dropped your pots when you took that screen shot, wow you are so clever.

Get a life loser.

And for the record, I quit this game years ago feel free to insult my nubness if it makes you feel the more high and mighty.
Old 03-25-2009, 23:23   #78
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

Kangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond repute
stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
You love talking about sucking cocks don't you, homo?
i said sucking co*cks?

that sentence suck means ........adulator
............................................cringi ng
............................................lackey
............................................licksp ittle
............................................arse licker
............................................adulat ory
............................................canine
............................................smarmy

and... are you judo lawyer ?... how many dbs gave you for this post?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	112137  

02/09/2010 quit
Kangaskhan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 23:30   #79
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

Kangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond reputeKangaskhan has a reputation beyond repute
dont be comic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Detector View Post
Yeah you just dropped your pots when you took that screen shot, wow you are so clever.

Get a life loser.

And for the record, I quit this game years ago feel free to insult my nubness if it makes you feel the more high and mighty.
3 chars attacking me same time why i dont use pots?

Silentfear hitting 3k uberfear hitting 7-9 k zerofear 5-6 k what can i do ?

just jump and dead?

this is game if i want to use pots i dont need to ask never ppl
i dont need to ask TQ.....

and... if you dont use pots when you fight thats your problem not me !

02/09/2010 quit
Old 03-26-2009, 03:40   #80
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i said sucking co*cks?

that sentence suck means ........adulator
............................................cringi ng
............................................lackey
............................................licksp ittle
............................................arse licker
............................................adulat ory
............................................canine
............................................smarmy

and... are you judo lawyer ?... how many dbs gave you for this post?
No, I actually think Judo is a douche bag. It seems whenever you turks try to insult someone you guys tell them to suck you off, just weird is all, but hey, if you're a homo that's your thing little man.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:56   #81
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

!!!

Quote:
No, I actually think Judo is a douche bag. It seems whenever you turks try to insult someone you guys tell them to suck you off, just weird is all, but hey, if you're a homo that's your thing little man.
ask judo when i write him bad words on game !!!
sometimes my friend playing with my char and he dont talk with ppl. he said to me when i kill judo, Judo write ' you are not Safa, Safa dont make pk me '
this is true?? you can ask Judoka.

you hang homo ... I guess you like...talking wrong person

and ask me all my enemies too i never look turks or not turks i m not racist...dont be divider

02/09/2010 quit
Old 03-26-2009, 03:58   #82
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

Quote:
if you continue talking bad i will start and never stop

02/09/2010 quit
Old 03-26-2009, 12:58   #83
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, unfortunately yours doesn't count.

Quote:
ask judo when i write him bad words on game !!!
sometimes my friend playing with my char and he dont talk with ppl. he said to me when i kill judo, Judo write ' you are not Safa, Safa dont make pk me '
this is true?? you can ask Judoka.

you hang homo ... I guess you like...talking wrong person

and ask me all my enemies too i never look turks or not turks i m not racist...dont be divider
I hardly take to anyone.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2009, 14:40   #84
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, unfortunately yours doesn't count.

I hardly take to anyone.
It's a shame you can't accept the reality that you're a douche bag, I'm not the only one who thinks so but anyways enjoy being yourself.
Old 03-27-2009, 18:09   #85
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's a shame you can't accept the reality that you're a douche bag, I'm not the only one who thinks so but anyways enjoy being yourself.
Explain to me what the word means and how it applies to me.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 11:59   #86
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Explain to me what the word means and how it applies to me.
Douche Bag
slang : 1. One with an undescribeable ****ed up-ness hence stupidity, poor idea of what's cool, possibly an arrogance about them. 2. One with an intolerable personality.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=douche%2Bbag
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 12:47   #87
Shara~v.35
Banned

Shara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
Douche Bag
slang : 1. One with an undescribeable ****ed up-ness hence stupidity, poor idea of what's cool, possibly an arrogance about them. 2. One with an intolerable personality.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=douche%2Bbag
mai alpy is so smart.
Shara~v.35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 15:16   #88
Kangaskhan
K.Safa

no subject

last gw
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	part1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	112353   Click image for larger version

Name:	part 2.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	112354   Click image for larger version

Name:	nopartp.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	112355  

02/09/2010 quit
Old 03-28-2009, 15:21   #89
mAr1u$
Dominus GL

mAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond reputemAr1u$ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
last gw
hehe
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130 lvl/130 lvl/110 lvl Trojan-Trojan-Ninja - retiered for a while

mAr1u$ - Archer/Archer 130/1xx - retired
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Take a look :P
mAr1u$ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 09:02   #90
Shara~v.35
Banned

Shara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.35 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
last gw
WOW!
YOU KILLED 3 PEOPLE!
WOAH!
i wish i were you men.
your so kewl.
Shara~v.35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: