Old 04-16-2008, 08:21   #1
JMizley
JMizley

JMizley is an unknown quantity at this point
Potency?

Whats it do, sorry I quit playing for a couple years and everything is new to me again.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:29   #2
Rogue~§őrá
Banned

Rogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond reputeRogue~§őrá has a reputation beyond repute
Higher your potency the more damage you do to other players, also gives more exp while leveling
Rogue~§őrá is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2008, 09:31   #3
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
i think it kinda sux in some ways ... check the website... here is what they say ... it's basically an incentive for bulkers to bulk more. that with the ability to go to +12 on items and soc items ... fun

What are the advantages of potency? What changes will be made in game? Hurry up to learn the arcanum of potency.
The Advantages of Potency:
1. More Experience: Potency increases your experience gain when killing monsters. Experience is awarded according to damage done. The higher your potency is, the more damage you deal out and therefor, the more experience you receive.
Note: Some items add a percentage more experience. If you posseess more than one such item, the percentages are not multiplied together. They are added on afterwards one at a time. For example, if you have a +300% Exp item and a +200% Exp item, you get a total of 500% Exp (300+200=500).
2. Conquer Invincible Monsters: Some monsters are invincible against those with lower potency. They cannot even be harmed unless your potency is higher than theirs.
3. Damage Reduction: The ultimate function of potency is damage reduction. When you are attacked by a player with lower potency than you, the damage is greatly reduced. Conversely, when your potency is higher than your rival's, your damage is increased.

http://co.91.com/guide/guides/calculate.shtml
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: