Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 4.23 average. Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 23:35   #61
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
What chaos is now failing to mention, is he's running around behind me, deleting my posts on anything I toss out there in FAQ, or Community/Bugs.
Vile Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 23:50   #62
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Knight View Post
What chaos is now failing to mention, is he's running around behind me, deleting my posts on anything I toss out there in FAQ, or Community/Bugs.
I don't mod Community or Bugs. If someone's deleting your threads/posts, its not me. Your posts in FAQ are asking people wtf is wrong with them. Please tell me how people who want support are given any kind of support with this:
Quote:
TQ won't provide you with any information, assuming you even get a response in your lifetime. TQ = **** customer service.
And this:
Quote:
wtf is your problem, supporting tq and their broken servers? Why you'd even bother spending money on dbs to play on a game you can't even log into anymore is stupid bud.
It is their choice to buy/ask for support. Don't try to dissuade them because of your personal accounts. Voicing your opinion is fine, as I said, but there are far, FAR, better ways to go about it.
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 01:47   #63
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not going to pull any punches when it comes to dealing with how horrible TQ is as a company and game maker overall. They stopped making the game for the player, and more for themselves to fatten their wallets. While I don't disagree companies are in the business to net sales, such things should not be gained at the expense of the customer.

Would you pay for a side of ketchup at a resteraunt, if the ketchup was scraped out of the trash bin? I sure as hell wouldn't, and I've dropped my own hard-earned money into this game. While TQ owns the rights to the software, MY money paid for the gear my chars have. For them to ignore the issues on the servers, to offer 'features' to bypass said problems, for a fee of course, is absurd.

I have every right as a paying customer, to expect a certain amount of, oh, what's the thing...oh yeah. FUNCTIONALITY of the game. Oh, wait, that hasn't happened for weeks. China CO is pay-per-play. TQ makes way more in DB sales on a Free-to-play here, because of the value of currency.

For as long as this game has been running (four years? More?) and for the networks, logins and gameplay servers to be in this state of disrepair, and disfunctionality is beyond belief. So you know what? If I want to bash TQ, I sure as hell will, and I'll make sure people hear me too.
Vile Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 06:19   #64
Mehmet

Mehmet is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mehmet
Dbs

Agree , i got banned now for no reason , because i posted im in botjail for no reasons i just dropped an item while i was jumping..
Mehmet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 06:56   #65
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
As I've said, I don't even know how many times now, you are free to voice your opinions as long as they do not interfere with the forum rules. Bashing peoples ideas in a support forum is so. I'll leave your posts there, but I expect they'll be deleted by someone else.

I've explained my actions and motives, even though I didn't have to. We were only going to give you one infraction (The one I gave you for spam). The 100 pt one for scam website WILL be deleted. The second one for spam will probably be deleted too.

Edit: As I said in my latest PM with you, your posts were deleted by another mod.

Last edited by ChaosDealer73; 10-06-2007 at 08:13.
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 07:13   #66
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
What are you confused about?
I can't remember.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 17:52   #67
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
Totally agree. Strike!!!!

DAngel - Water/Fire - 110/124[Active]
Fire_Angel - Archer - 110 - Ocasional hunter
CruelShade - Warrior/Warrior - 120/110 ACTIVE

I P0WN SLOWLY

Rep me and i rep u back ;D

Favorite Posts:
--> Making your own avatar
--> New guild features
Ruixituh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 19:33   #68
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybren84 View Post
U know i agree...
I have bought dbs last month but it was bcause TQ exhausted my resources on getting one...

1. Blue mouse quest DB was taken away
2. Mining for gems is crap (rarely or never been able to mine for gems in days)
3. DB drops has decreased ALOT (which my archer made over 30k of kills and only gotten like 7 mets and 2 +1 items o.O)
4. And squama dbs chance has decreased as well >_> (only 1-2 mets a week)

I'm tired of buying dbs that later make TQ still mess up...
If they tend to want to make the game play better, they should at least put back the originals...

The met drops arent great either and the damn TC guy isnt helping either...
(In fact hes failing more times than i require in market!!!)
I got 1 db from blue mouse quest not that long ago. When was it taken out?
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2007, 19:38   #69
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
1 coro 3 days ago, and 1 boots last night. 2 items, not 4

I misread. About how many mets to socket your two items?

(Sry for double post. I saw Detergent after previous post.)
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2007, 20:51   #70
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
I agree with you 100%.

Put this in your siggy if you wish to spread the word!

Boycott Dragonballs! Do not buy any Dragonballs for one month!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832

Put this in your Signature if you agree with that post.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 09:08   #71
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
But...but...BUT................I Love them BALLS way to much! >.> I'll think on it..................Thought about it and

Im still buyin =D Lotto Addict FTW! Look what tq has done to me

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
~Miner~69r~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 09:35   #72
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Miner~69r~ View Post
You live in my world...

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 10:07   #73
~Miner~69r~
DaNub

~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute~Miner~69r~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
You live in my world...
haha yesh i do!!!! Now u wont be lonely hun ^^ i keep joo company

~TAINTED_BLISS~ = 130 troj/130 war/130 NOOBEH!!!

Quote:
I should post me list better

Amanda(Miney Cakes)Fab (MJ), Fletch (Exector), Greg(*God*) , Jeff(*Bushwacker*),Jeff (Yoshi), Roger(LunchBox), Patrick(Bone.Crusher), Chris(ShellShock), Zeek(Water_Spouse),Khan(Gaz666)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
ROFL you're awesome
Quote:
She still my Miney Cakes
<33 You both Borneh and Dexypoo!!!!!
~Miner~69r~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 15:48   #74
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Miner~69r~ View Post
But...but...BUT................I Love them BALLS way to much! >.> I'll think on it..................Thought about it and

Sad.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2007, 16:04   #75
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Sad.
Agreed.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: