Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 4.23 average. Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 05:59   #16
freewinds

freewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud of
I agree too.. its our only way to make preasure on this ****ty troubles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Knight View Post
I posted this in community forum, but some GM or mod closed it without reason. Aside from the fact it probably hit a hard nerve with TQ.

I recommend that everyone quit buying Dragonballs for ONE entire month. Maybe longer. The loss of revenue would sting TQ to say the least, especially in American and Euros. Maybe then, they will sit up and take notice, that people in this game are sick and tired of their one-sided attempt to only make more cash by exploiting the game. Case and point: What new features are being released to FIX problems? None. The whole server crashing and horrible connections are rampant. Their solution? Offer offline TG, which you need to PAY for. Yes, what a solution. All of the new 'features' provided by TQ are for the purpose of cashing in on the game, rather than admitting there are issues with the servers and gameplay. They've twisted and exploited their own game to make money. Drop rates for dbs? Almost nil. Lotto, Db leveling, CPs, offline TG. Not a single thing here actually fixes anything. Only puts forth more problems and issues, that they will not fix. Potency is a huge one!

So join me, stop buying DBs for a month, maybe more. We can only hope if their pocketbooks start drying up from funds, that they might think we're serious as hell, and we're tired of lackluster support, GMs that don't do their jobs, and programmers than any chimpanzee could outdo.

Foenix ~ tro-tro 125/127
Eleanor ~ archer-war 130/64
FoEnIx ~ wat-war-tro 110/125/64 (retired)
Astro ~ wat-tro-archer 110/120/111

supporting Vile Knight:
Boycott Dragonballs! Do not buy any Dragonballs for one month!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
Put this in your Signature if you agree with that post.
freewinds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 06:01   #17
Lunch138
Meskin

Lunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond repute
NO i will not stop buying dbs i well keep on bulking everyday....DBS!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:02   #18
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o

o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud of
gib me cp then...i need to lotto....

o.0

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 06:19   #19
Lunch138
Meskin

Lunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o View Post
gib me cp then...i need to lotto....

o.0
NO ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: DRAGONBALLS are so tasty...
Old 10-02-2007, 07:21   #20
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Been tried before.

People who realized how ****ty this game is stopped buying DBs already. And those who still think its awesome will continue to buy them and don't care what you say.

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31   #21
LuKy_StRiKe
Alcologist

Location: Travel around the world in search of peace.... well peace is there after I am finished
LuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LuKy_StRiKe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffie View Post
The socket thing has maybe another background. Not only that TQ messed it up but come on ... who is crazy enough to try to make sockets with these metprices we have now ?? I dont know anyone who was trying to spam mets in the last time. So is it a surprise then, that we dont hear of anyone who actually made a socket? ^.^
True on the wasting of mets and thier cost, but, those of us still trying for db soc on our plvl gear / main gear or spare socs, with rbing them and metting them back up.

337 Potency
Gearz:
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ears
Super +8 2 SDG -7 Necky
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ring
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Armor
Super +7 2 SDG -7 Boots
-1 Gourd

mailman : 1st 2nd rb char in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 2nd rb to hit 130 in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 130 130 130 pure blood tro in Sapphire
LuKy_StRiKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 09:34   #22
spank

spank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond repute
or what about when every one stops buying them and then they close the game down because the staff cant be paid how about that then i will be pissed
spank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 10:50   #23
Ahare2
Banned

Ahare2 will become famous soon enoughAhare2 will become famous soon enough
Really, it would be more effective if everyone agreed not to buy DBs until they fix a certain list of problems.

ie: Login server, Security issues, maybe even the AI. At least the first two.

That way even if it was only let's say...10% of people that quit buying, there would be a noticeable hit in income. It also gives them set of reasonable goals to accomplish and shows that people care about it. Saying make CO not suck would be impossible...
Ahare2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 11:08   #24
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Knight View Post
I posted this in community forum, but some GM or mod closed it without reason. Aside from the fact it probably hit a hard nerve with TQ.

I recommend that everyone quit buying Dragonballs for ONE entire month. Maybe longer. The loss of revenue would sting TQ to say the least, especially in American and Euros. Maybe then, they will sit up and take notice, that people in this game are sick and tired of their one-sided attempt to only make more cash by exploiting the game. Case and point: What new features are being released to FIX problems? None. The whole server crashing and horrible connections are rampant. Their solution? Offer offline TG, which you need to PAY for. Yes, what a solution. All of the new 'features' provided by TQ are for the purpose of cashing in on the game, rather than admitting there are issues with the servers and gameplay. They've twisted and exploited their own game to make money. Drop rates for dbs? Almost nil. Lotto, Db leveling, CPs, offline TG. Not a single thing here actually fixes anything. Only puts forth more problems and issues, that they will not fix. Potency is a huge one!

So join me, stop buying DBs for a month, maybe more. We can only hope if their pocketbooks start drying up from funds, that they might think we're serious as hell, and we're tired of lackluster support, GMs that don't do their jobs, and programmers than any chimpanzee could outdo.
I reccomend that you start using more paragraphs.
Cuz there's no way in hell I'm reading that wall of text.

Just thought you needed to know.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 11:16   #25
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
I reccomend that you start using more paragraphs.
Cuz there's no way in hell I'm reading that wall of text.

Just thought you needed to know.
rofl...if you compare it to Eric's wall of shame/fame that goes on for three posts; you can really go through this one

but I still think It would be useless efforts cuz the hit won't be noticeable imo...

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 11:30   #26
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
rofl...if you compare it to Eric's wall of shame/fame that goes on for three posts; you can really go through this one

but I still think It would be useless efforts cuz the hit won't be noticeable imo...
I couldnt be arsed to even reply to his thread.

Come to think of it, I dont see any reason to reply to this one either.. but I felt like it.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2007, 11:31   #27
LuKy_StRiKe
Alcologist

Location: Travel around the world in search of peace.... well peace is there after I am finished
LuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Borny does kinda have a point, they would just develope new ways of making money verses accually fixing the problem's that we currently have... I kinda see this as a lose - lose situation.

337 Potency
Gearz:
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ears
Super +8 2 SDG -7 Necky
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ring
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Armor
Super +7 2 SDG -7 Boots
-1 Gourd

Old 10-02-2007, 11:35   #28
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKy_StRiKe View Post
Borny does kinda have a point, they would just develope new ways of making money verses accually fixing the problem's that we currently have... I kinda see this as a lose - lose situation.
I totally agree on the fact that you agree with me

btw, I can't post that screenshot, why can't I ? teach me

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Quote:
Old 10-02-2007, 11:37   #29
LuKy_StRiKe
Alcologist

Quote:
I totally agree on the fact that you agree with me

btw, I can't post that screenshot, why can't I ? teach me
What screenshot and where u trying to post it?

337 Potency
Gearz:
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ears
Super +8 2 SDG -7 Necky
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ring
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Armor
Super +7 2 SDG -7 Boots
-1 Gourd

Old 10-02-2007, 11:40   #30
Borny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKy_StRiKe View Post
What screenshot and where u trying to post it?
haha guess which screenshot...tips: jail, me, pwn, you :X

I'm sure you'll post yours then XD

and in the sapphire owned thread or something? (I don't find it btw <.<)

In my golden days:
Quote:
:
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: