View Poll Results: Like the idea?
Yes. 528 88.44%
No. 69 11.56%
Voters: 597. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2006, 09:07   #1
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
2 Weapon Sets

Hey I just came to think about something. Tros and wars often use diffrent kind of weapons depending on the situation, so does taos and fires. Its kinda annoying to run to mkt all time to get the other weapon(s) aint it? Why not make a simple button that allow you to change between 2 sets of weapon, and when the others aint used it can be tied at your back or sumthing so it looks alittle cooler Like for example warriors, they use club/sheild for training often, and sword/sheild or spear for pvp. Then they can change between those to alternatives depending on the situation by just pressing a button. And ofc you got to put the weapons in the "2nd weapon set" place.

I know im not a good writer, but i hope you can see the point Fill it up with your thoughts!

*EDIT*
Ofc when you rb both of those sets get reborned down(i know tros/wars whine about that)

*EDIT*
When you go red/black you have chance of losing both of your 2 sets.

It will be more convenient for players to switch between pve and pvp with this button.
I will forward the idea to the game developers.
Thanks you for the suggestion. - synsia

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik

Last edited by synsia; 01-08-2008 at 06:17.
Seppo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 09:13   #2
WietzeOenema

WietzeOenema is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to WietzeOenema Send a message via Yahoo to WietzeOenema
Thumbs up G00d Idea!!!

A verry verry verry verry verry g00d idea dude
WietzeOenema is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 09:27   #3
Phrisia

Phrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond reputePhrisia has a reputation beyond repute
this has been suggested countless times..

Meteor-server:
Proserpina lvl 120 firetao
~NiVeA~ lvl 110 water-archer
Sexy LiL Prose lvl 9X water-water

Proud DL of Order_of_Bli!
Phrisia is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 09:35   #4
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Phrisia
I tried search for it but i dident find any result, if it is in this case, then sorry.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2006, 09:42   #5
FakeLathII
God

FakeLathII is on a distinguished road
i like it

i think it would be cool to have it tied on your back
FakeLathII is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 10:31   #6
Mnoecc

Mnoecc is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Mnoecc Send a message via Yahoo to Mnoecc
This idea sounds very good, but knowing the way conquer has been written, it's near impossible to implement a feature like that.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:54   #7
Zkid

Zkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zkid Send a message via MSN to Zkid
i only use 1 set but i'll buy another set of weapons just to have them on my back...LOL
Senator list of Suggestions forum: Zkid, Durant, STIGGY~V.2, K-J, Minerpker, Acidburning, Andris, eeyore, ananta..., mayfair2005, SenseiLoki, Hashimoto, Vade, Medallion, Mr. Pink, Letokynes, Ceil.v7, Clouce, ishootudown, DarkYondaime, phoenixblack2.0., Kpxben-Ent-, Xeroproject, Kreig, HTAPAWASO, Squiry, Alastriona, Mr. Myth and Metortear.
Quote:
Originally quoted by Haruko Haruhara
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Quote:
Originally posted by OoOMatoozekOoO
Ass bombs ftw..i know its a ****ty way to die ^^
Quote:
Originally posted by Forumdude
if i reformat my computer, will it lose the graphics card?
Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. CP is for people who get Dragon Balls. If you want CP, your gonna pay the price. Whether it's the 25 Million or so for a DB or the 15.99 USD for a 5 pack, you are going to pay a price. Is this fair. sure, why not?I don't have an issue seeing a DB buyer set the market prices or having the CP's. Servers are not cheap to run. The DB buyers CONTRIBUTE to keeping the servers up and running. Rather than whining and crying cause they have an advantage, why not thank them for allowing you to play this game for free.

I'd buy 2 5-packs per week if they'd improve the forums.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
TQ doesn't check the forums and to my knowledge, has not checked the suggestions section in nearly a year. Mods have no control over what is or is not implimented in the game, the suggestions forum is merely a place to poll the players to see what they are interested in & the recommended section is only a holding area for those suggestions that players have strongly voted yes to.
Zkid's Fun Links: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" (Newo, i don't o.O), Assumption Song(Lmao), WoW(Uncyclopedia style), Zeldy Online <3, Proof that TQ puts our suggestions into other games(TQ FTL), Proof that TQ takes ideas from denied(TQ FTL), S-LAP!!!!(Had to hurt), Dave Chappelle(Goof on Sesame Street), Explosm(Makes great web-comics), Limewire(For those poor saps who don't have it yet ), From the Makers of the I-Pod; I-Rack(Makes fun of Bush; Iraq), MoFunZone(Try these games if your bored of Conquer(No, that's not a typo)), The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything(It's a number...go figuer...), The best of Stewie Griffin(Stewie FTW), Spray Painting(Awesome!), Dark Throne(A Web-Browser Text Based, not that boring either, unless building an empire and crushing your enemies sounds boring to you), 'Coming Undone' by Korn(A music video of a great song by Korn), The history of TQ Digital(Lmfao xD)

My Suggestions ~~~ New Water Spells - Negative Affects, Pures Get Stronger Auras, CPs -> Mets, Faster HP Regen(Recommended), Gem Mining Rate - Fix It(Denied), Login Pin(Denied), Ultra Equips(Denied), Move Guild Statue to TC(Recommended), Crossbows!(Denied), ARMOR Masks(Recommended), Loot from Monsters(Recommended), Musical Instruments(Recommended)
Old 07-11-2006, 11:39   #8
Seppo
The Archer

Yea, ima buy myself a super lvl 5 blade and have it at my back Well keep on guys, thanks for all support

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik

Last edited by Seppo; 07-11-2006 at 11:42.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:32   #9
Isil
4 year vet

Isil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond reputeIsil has a reputation beyond repute
Good idea, sounds like d2 though...

Voted yes

Finished Lvling 4 fires
15/15/15/15
Finished
Isil is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 13:09   #10
Jahn
Molester

Jahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond repute
hey don't be lazy.
Old 07-11-2006, 15:14   #11
MiddleDot
uhohHOTDOG

MiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant futureMiddleDot has a brilliant future
thats why u just carry it with you and dont die and run when an aimbotter comes..

and ga(guild area), you cant drop super weapons

0pc|_____________|__|100pc >.>(not accurate)

Nan reminded me so i must use this sig again "yea im shoe, and? i careless"
MiddleDot is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2006, 15:35   #12
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jahn
hey don't be lazy.

Well lazy? Think it funny for tros to get lvl 130 to be able to wear their 2 sets, well their fault that they get them sure, but it would be cooler and I think its kinda fair. But ty for your thoughts.

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2006, 15:53   #13
Jookie

Jookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Phrisia
i think you talking about something else similar to this. In my time, i have never seen this suggested.

o and btw, very very good idea. This would be good for surprise situations. if someone came outta nowhere and tried to kill you, you would be prepared.

Maybe this could be a second reborn skill. but i would rather it be for everybody.
Old 07-11-2006, 16:04   #14
Seppo
The Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jookie
i think you talking about something else similar to this. In my time, i have never seen this suggested.

o and btw, very very good idea. This would be good for surprise situations. if someone came outta nowhere and tried to kill you, you would be prepared.

Maybe this could be a second reborn skill. but i would rather it be for everybody.
Hmm yea, but well, its mostly made for tros/wars that often use pvp set and lvl set of weps, they want to be able to reborn/downlvl the weps and this is a way to do it and as u said be usefull for surprises and also cool looks!

Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

eRepublik
Old 07-11-2006, 16:37   #15
NoobOne
A Noob!

NoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura aboutNoobOne has a spectacular aura about
Liked the idea, voted on yes, but I dont believe it will ever be implemented in conquer...

Quote:
Originally posted by xDynEx

and what are you talking about "purpose"? purpose of what? the PURPOSE of this game is to have fun. not to hack a bloody game so that your collection of pixels can unfairly turn someone else's collection of pixels into a ghost. try fbing on your own, try plvling on your own, try doing anything on this game for "fun" instead of out of obligation. it's not LIFE. it's a GAME. it's not REALITY, it's here to have FUN. quit ruining everyone else's fun because you can't handle a bunch of viet noobs so you aimbot everyone, including the legit people.
Right into the heart of every damn cheater around... (pwning warlock in the way, but this is another story...)

Quote:
Originally posted by Net70
"ProProxy is not a hack, its legal, and it gets u free items, and your enemies banned"
NoobOne is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: