Old 07-17-2008, 00:53   #1
.Sunce.

.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute
Split

I think its time for a server split
.Sunce. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 01:50   #2
Melian
Loonie

Melian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunce. View Post
I think its time for a server split
>.<

You must admit your server was just as dead as ours. It's not our fault if we are proactive people who like to challenge the status quo to be happier.

You were just too lazy to even bother asking for a merge, though you needed one too.

So I say you give us a chance. Who knows, you might like us fishy people.

:P

Beren
Coolest Warrior Ever (stolen from big bro ^^)

Loving all my people
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 10:09   #3
.Sunce.

.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute
sorry, i just dont like bulkers
.Sunce. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 10:24   #4
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
>.<

You must admit your server was just as dead as ours. It's not our fault if we are proactive people who like to challenge the status quo to be happier.

You were just too lazy to even bother asking for a merge, though you needed one too.

So I say you give us a chance. Who knows, you might like us fishy people.

:P
shut the **** up.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 11:07   #5
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
I agree we need a split.. I'm already annoyed at leos bulking ***gots.. just sitting there in twin lagging the whole god damned server with their +12 +8 and +9 ****. I worked hard for nearly full super +4...

I havent been able to train anywere.. due to my gears and level... so i get the dbl exp hour and i go to basis with my eli +3 ears.. this warrior lvl 121 starts ksing me and telling me "you better watch who your ksing" and I jumped away to the far corner and she followed me.. I told her "Look i'm not going to fight over a stupid basis spawn.." she said ****ly "Yeah if I were you I wouldent either"

so I notice i'm not getting **** for exp and i run back to the GC to go back to twin and theres some tao there who starts talking **** calling me a big mouth... with his full super 1 sock +5 +6 stuff.. So I just laugh and use a twin scroll i found on the ground.. as i pop into twin i lag out due to 100 friggin people sitting there doing nothing..

God **** you guys.. =.=
Ero_Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 14:07   #6
Sigmond
Siggy

Sigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond reputeSigmond has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I agree we need a split.. I'm already annoyed at leos bulking ***gots.. just sitting there in twin lagging the whole god damned server with their +12 +8 and +9 ****. I worked hard for nearly full super +4...

I havent been able to train anywere.. due to my gears and level... so i get the dbl exp hour and i go to basis with my eli +3 ears.. this warrior lvl 121 starts ksing me and telling me "you better watch who your ksing" and I jumped away to the far corner and she followed me.. I told her "Look i'm not going to fight over a stupid basis spawn.." she said ****ly "Yeah if I were you I wouldent either"

so I notice i'm not getting **** for exp and i run back to the GC to go back to twin and theres some tao there who starts talking **** calling me a big mouth... with his full super 1 sock +5 +6 stuff.. So I just laugh and use a twin scroll i found on the ground.. as i pop into twin i lag out due to 100 friggin people sitting there doing nothing..

God **** you guys.. =.=

i worked hard for my +5's

Last edited by Sigmond; 07-17-2008 at 14:08. Reason: im bookie -_-
Sigmond is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 14:41   #7
*Bo0kIe*
NayNay

*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute*Bo0kIe* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Bo0kIe*
Quote:

God **** you guys.. =.=
i see u alot...ima pick on you in game

OFFICIALLY Quitted CONQUER

Leo Chars:

Bookie: LvL 130/130 tro-tro
Guild- (Yakuza)
Husband: Siggy

***4326; ***4326; ***4326; Happily IN LOVE with Siggy***4326; ***4326; ***4326; ***4326;

Quote:
btw, bookie is awesome sauce ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindoku View Post
fine D:I think I earned the right to be in your sig, right? All those days of sexing you up on Eternity with DReaMeR should be worth something.
*Bo0kIe* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 15:15   #8
HatrackChess
Ass Hole

HatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HatrackChess Send a message via Yahoo to HatrackChess
Quote:

God **** you guys.. =.=
lol Welcome to Leo. Btw, don't worry about people threatening you, you're probably better than them. If they threaten you they prob suck at pvp.
-Gil Grissom, TV's CSI
I laugh at the idiots who get caught by Net7. You get what you deserved. Now suffer the consequences, suck it up, and do something about it. Earn your way in Co this time or quit.
Quote:
Words are like leaves; and where they most abound,
Much fruit of sense beneath is rarely found.
False eloquence, like the prismatic glass,
Its gaudy colours spreads on every place;
The face of Nature we no more survey,
All glares alike, without distinction ***;
But true expression, like th'unchanging sun,
Clears and improves whate'er it shines upon;
It gilds all objects, but it alters none.

—Alexander Pope, English poet, An Essay on Criticism, 1711
HatrackChess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 15:35   #9
MIDORI
(.Y.)

MIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond reputeMIDORI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatrackChess View Post
lol Welcome to Leo. Btw, don't worry about people threatening you, you're probably better than them. If they threaten you they prob suck at pvp.
yay a nice person!!!!

ty for the welcome!!!

Guild: Żćkü˛A

130-130-97 archer/archer/archer MIDORI

130-123 tro/tro SHIORI

115-122 water/warrior SAKORA_JADE

66 warrior ultra nooblet marketer LANE

www.myspace.com/lilfairy238
MIDORI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 22:36   #10
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
I was mad when I typed that =.=
A tao doesent have to be good at PVP to own.. just needs to jump away and nado you.. only thing required is decent equips.. I havent been ss/fbing in a long time so I suck too bad right now to even catch one of these taos..

edit- I just +5ed my necky! woo! 1 step closer to decent equips!

Last edited by Ero_Waffle; 07-17-2008 at 22:37. Reason: equips
Ero_Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2008, 01:57   #11
Melian
Loonie

Melian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond reputeMelian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
shut the **** up.
Make me

Beren
Coolest Warrior Ever (stolen from big bro ^^)

Loving all my people
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2008, 02:53   #12
~CrazyAndor~
BabyPwnage

~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute~CrazyAndor~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Make me
i got some ways
LOL
Spouse : AoD

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker." (Nietzsche)

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger ( translation )
~CrazyAndor~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2008, 09:41   #13
HatrackChess
Ass Hole

HatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond reputeHatrackChess has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HatrackChess Send a message via Yahoo to HatrackChess
Quote:
A tao doesent have to be good at PVP to own.. just needs to jump away and nado you.. only thing required is decent equips.. I havent been ss/fbing in a long time so I suck too bad right now to even catch one of these taos..

lol +5 your necky....yeah... I'm using normals... so uh... yeah....
-Gil Grissom, TV's CSI
I laugh at the idiots who get caught by Net7. You get what you deserved. Now suffer the consequences, suck it up, and do something about it. Earn your way in Co this time or quit.
Quote:
Words are like leaves; and where they most abound,
Much fruit of sense beneath is rarely found.
False eloquence, like the prismatic glass,
Its gaudy colours spreads on every place;
The face of Nature we no more survey,
All glares alike, without distinction ***;
But true expression, like th'unchanging sun,
Clears and improves whate'er it shines upon;
It gilds all objects, but it alters none.

—Alexander Pope, English poet, An Essay on Criticism, 1711
HatrackChess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2008, 10:41   #14
InfLictedOne
Xbox360>CO

Location: from Pisces to Leo to wherever they toss meh next.... I <3 My KittY!
InfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond reputeInfLictedOne has a reputation beyond repute
wtf u beechin for normals are the SeXah !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in a constant state of Hating on the Haters!
InfLictedOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2008, 12:07   #15
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shindoku
Quote:

Wrong, if you've played any amount of time and spent time on a tao, you'd know it takes skill to play as well as a tro. Sure, you don't have to have skill in fb to play a tao, but there are many other things you need to be able to do well in order to not get ****ed by tro who's decent in fb.
Shindoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: