Old 05-03-2008, 09:37   #1
chuck norris

chuck norris is on a distinguished road
came back from long long break. need help.

hey I just came back from a few month break and im kinda noob all over again. I have 12 attribute points lying around that idk how to use and im lvl 105 first rb war. can you tell me where to put em? I have:

205 in str
45 in vitality
65 in agil
25 spirit
and 12 extra

also where should I lvl now as lvl 105 was with all eli +3 gear and eli +2 2 soc wand with normal drags in it? I been goin to lab but its getting kind of slow.

Any other tips are appreciated, thank you.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
Ultimate warrior guide by siokanla
Monster Damage Calc by AsianPlayer
Archer Damage Calc by HTA
HTA and Sumeshi's Lab guide
MacSeoins Calculators
chuck norris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 12:30   #2
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck norris View Post
hey I just came back from a few month break and im kinda noob all over again. I have 12 attribute points lying around that idk how to use and im lvl 105 first rb war. can you tell me where to put em? I have:

205 in str
45 in vitality
65 in agil
25 spirit
and 12 extra

also where should I lvl now as lvl 105 was with all eli +3 gear and eli +2 2 soc wand with normal drags in it? I been goin to lab but its getting kind of slow.

Any other tips are appreciated, thank you.

Just go to the main site, then to the reborn page, it tells you the distribution for your class at 110.

then add to where you will need them for the 110 promotion.

You have to do the 110 promotion to get the 110 db and also to do second reborn later.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 12:40   #3
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
here

http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornpro.shtml
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 15:36   #4
chuck norris

got it, thanks alot. Also where can I train besides lab but also lvl fairly fast? cuz lab got pretty *** in my server and so many pkers nowadays.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
MacSeoins Calculators
Old 05-03-2008, 17:05   #5
Forgoten
Ikkys Puta

Forgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Forgoten
Just chain sm in lab1.. i did it on my warrior and i got to 110 in no time, then i went to 2rb and lvled to 125 their

BOYCOTT SUPPORTER

Sparkle 130-80 archer-trojan
Forgoten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 17:34   #6
chuck norris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgoten View Post
Just chain sm in lab1.. i did it on my warrior and i got to 110 in no time, then i went to 2rb and lvled to 125 their
yea but i get pked or ppl attempt to pk me and i pk em back but eventually someone comes who ownes me and its like a pk zone there not a training zone lol.

Helpful links:
superman guide by HTA
MacSeoins Calculators
Old 05-03-2008, 17:46   #7
Forgoten
Ikkys Puta

Forgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond reputeForgoten has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Forgoten
My server doesnt rlly have a problem with this so i cant help u there..all the eggys are mostly either non ppers as in working class or super ppers as in business class so their is no1 that could have killed me that would be in lab cus the ppers are 130 full super +7 dual sdg lol

BOYCOTT SUPPORTER

Sparkle 130-80 archer-trojan
Forgoten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: