Old 02-04-2008, 20:54   #1
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Great news because of Global Warming

Greenland might become green again and not a ice covered wasteland.

Because of my SUV the world is returning to its original state before humans ruled the Earth.

What a happy day that will be for the environmentalist nutjobs.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 20:56   #2
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
Greenland might become green again and not a ice covered wasteland.

Because of my SUV the world is returning to its original state before humans ruled the Earth.

What a happy day that will be for the environmentalist nutjobs.
Did you know that when the Vikings named Iceland and Greenland they got them backwars..

Greenland was more area covered in ice when proportioned to Iceland

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2008, 21:03   #3
bigfry
Semper Fi

bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_was_here View Post
Did you know that when the Vikings named Iceland and Greenland they got them backwars..

Greenland was more area covered in ice when proportioned to Iceland
did you know:

"Almost one million years ago Greenland really was a green land on which a species-rich coniferous forest grew. This is shown by ice cores drilled from Greenland***8217;s ice-sheet, which is more than two kilometres thick. The cores contain the oldest vegetable and animal amino-acids and DNA ever dated."

source: Willerslev, Eske et al. (2007) Ancient Biomolecules from Deep Ice Cores reveal a forested Southern Greenland, Science, 6 July 2007: Vol. 317. no. 5834, pp. 111 - 114; DOI: 10.1126/science.1141758

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 02-04-2008, 21:17   #4
Valkyrie
Q_Q

Valkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond reputeValkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to hear the bad news that will be caused by your SUV in the near future.
Old 02-04-2008, 21:25   #5
-TyMcCray-26
Banned

-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute
I care about the environment while at the same time I don't. I mean I won't have to deal with it my kids, grandchildren and grandchildren's children will. Hopefully by then they have the technology to reverse some of the bad effects if it gets bad enough.
-TyMcCray-26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 04:24   #6
bigfry
Semper Fi

I don't know how old you are but I am 32 and when I was in middle school they told us we were all going to freeze to death because of global cooling.

If you don't believe me look it up or ask your parents.

Sorry if I don't buy into another hysterical warning about the end of the world as we know it. I will leave that for the younger more impressionable ones.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 02-05-2008, 04:39   #7
HaZarDouS
Banned

HaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HaZarDouS
I only read "enviroment" and my opinon is that I don't really care. I'm not gona start riding a bicycle just because an ice berg melted lol -.-

Unless that bicycle is Valkyrie =D
HaZarDouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 07:09   #8
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
I actually do care very much for the environment. I don't buy into global warming, though.
Old 02-05-2008, 15:47   #9
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
*personally wouldnt care if sea level rose 20 feet and wiped out california*
Old 02-05-2008, 15:58   #10
NewShinyCDv2
Banned

Location: YOU CANT CATCH ME I"M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . Posts: 2401+
NewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to beholdNewShinyCDv2 is a splendid one to behold
Lol global warming.
The earth goes through cycles. The global temp goes up then it drops. Repeat cycle. Green house gases don't help the situation, though, but the cycle is still there.

I also like to laugh at the people who drive the electric-gas hybrid cars. You know the same people that think they are "helping" the environment, yet little do they know that the electricity that they use to charge their car is being created with fossil fuels.
NewShinyCDv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 16:00   #11
-TyMcCray-26
Banned

-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
I don't know how old you are but I am 32 and when I was in middle school they told us we were all going to freeze to death because of global cooling.

If you don't believe me look it up or ask your parents.

Sorry if I don't buy into another hysterical warning about the end of the world as we know it. I will leave that for the younger more impressionable ones.
Lol. I don't buy into global warming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShinyCDv2 View Post
Lol global warming.
The earth goes through cycles. The global temp goes up then it drops. Repeat cycle. Green house gases don't help the situation, though, but the cycle is still there.

I also like to laugh at the people who drive the electric-gas hybrid cars. You know the same people that think they are "helping" the environment, yet little do they know that the electricity that they use to charge their car is being created with fossil fuels.
Well said.

Last edited by -TyMcCray-26; 02-05-2008 at 16:06.
-TyMcCray-26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 16:05   #12
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
I actually do care very much for the environment. I don't buy into global warming, though.
Old 02-05-2008, 16:05   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Romania almost burnt to death this summer OMG. It's becoming a desert here O_O I need ICE a lot of it in the summer!!!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 16:08   #14
winter remix
Banned

winter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond reputewinter remix has a reputation beyond repute
"so what if the earth gets hotter i wont be here,so what if my grandkids never see a polar bear i never seen a t-rex you don't see me complaining"
winter remix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 17:04   #15
bigfry
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I would like to hear the bad news that will be caused by your SUV in the near future.
Here is some bad news I ran over a kangaroo mouse with my SUV. All You environmentalist feel free to hold a wake for it.

The good news is it looked like a rat so I hunted down and poisoned it's family so they wouldn't have to grieve the loss of their mommy.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: