Old 09-10-2007, 20:15   #16
*Crystalized*

*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute*Crystalized* has a reputation beyond repute
i think they will eat ramen ^^
Originally posted by ChibiChan
I don't like you, I dont wanna like you, and I dont give a damn about you... So just leave it at that
*Crystalized* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:20   #17
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
is there any real proof that the people were banned/hacked/ etc.
for all we know people could be driving this rumor off of fear.
all it takes is 5+ people in 5+ servers to not be signing on their main
or just take off 1 item and claim they were hacked, people just enjoy *****ing at TQ :]
but look at it from this point of view- the people hacking could very well be ****ing up the system. so the players of CO have ****ed themselves over :]
i figured id be a rebel and stand up for tq
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:22   #18
thyrus
Banned

thyrus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
This game's going to die because everyone's account is at risk now. Why bother to play now if you're going to eventually get hacked? They don't even post anything about this matter even though it's HUGE. What the **** are they doing over there? Do they not realize the severity of this?

We haven't even heard a Mod post any news about the extent of the damage that's been done. Does anyone else feel like this is bull****? A good 30+ hours has passed by since this has happened, and not even one GM has done or announced anything other than bringing down one server to "fix" a problem.

/Rant.

That was a very good rant. Made lots of valid points. However TQ is a failing company in America. Now if this was TQ china then all our prayers would be heard. However this is the american one. So basically all we have to do is

SUE THE **** OUTTA TQ FOR POOR SERVICE
thyrus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:23   #19
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
we got OWEND

white is TQ

black is us
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
canada is the only country able to say
" i surrender " in every language
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:25   #20
Aegis

Aegis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
is there any real proof that the people were banned/hacked/ etc.
for all we know people could be driving this rumor off of fear.
all it takes is 5+ people in 5+ servers to not be signing on their main
or just take off 1 item and claim they were hacked, people just enjoy *****ing at TQ :]
but look at it from this point of view- the people hacking could very well be ****ing up the system. so the players of CO have ****ed themselves over :]
i figured id be a rebel and stand up for tq
There are..just open your eyes and see it, or if ur that blind wait till u get hacked urself then u will notice it...
Aegis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:38   #21
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
You can basicly cuz I am a law student, and consumer protection laws are sympatatics for us vs such such big companies... cuz some players has paid to played this agme, thus tq is obliged to render a certain amount of services to them and should do it under reasonable care and services which tq has not yet to prove yet -.-, and i must remind u guys tq did made some stupid exemption clauses to restrict our damages or claims but under cunsumer law it can be taken off....well thats how the law in Britain are, not ****ing sure about us laws but i think its teh same...
Here in the USA lawyers hate to lose (it looks bad when they run for public office), so most wont take a case unless they know they are going to win.

Besides an email to PayPal is far cheaper, than hiring a lawyer LOL

Last edited by DaManFromNoWher; 09-10-2007 at 20:45. Reason: spelling and piss poor gramar
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:55   #22
BONDAGE
BE BOUND!

BONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond reputeBONDAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaManFromNoWher View Post
Granted I'm no lawyer, but TQ is pretty much untouchable here, as far as being sued. BUT, if you have used PayPal to buy DBs, you can complain to PayPal. Enough complaints, and TQ losses it's best way to receive money.
That won't stop them. They'll just open a merchant account at a bank and set it up so credit card payments go directly to their account. I'm actually surprised they haven't done that. The fees for the merchant and the paypal fee's must even out.
BONDAGE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:59   #23
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Tonny, us Mods don't know anything more than whats been posted to you. If I could give you all more info then I would but at the moment I have NO info not to mention I been away for 2 days.

As soon as there is more info I will update you guys, but until then can we keep to complaints to a single thread so everyone can express their problems in one thread instead of 50? Please?

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 21:06   #24
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Tonny, us Mods don't know anything more than whats been posted to you. If I could give you all more info then I would but at the moment I have NO info not to mention I been away for 2 days.

As soon as there is more info I will update you guys, but until then can we keep to complaints to a single thread so everyone can express their problems in one thread instead of 50? Please?
I know this already, Shannon. However, I also know that GMs tell the Mod's things before they tell the public. When I mentioned Mod's, I meant it as they did not even tell the Mod's anything yet. I talked this over with MeteorTear already.

You guy's (The Mod's) don't even know more than what we (The Community) do. From the time that's passed by and the severity of the situation, don't you think that's ridiulous? I believe that having more thread(s) MAY get their attention, once they see how the community has reacted to this, that is. However, if you feel the need to merge the thread's, could you please make mine the starter of the thread?

Thanks.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 21:47   #25
Off Topic

Off Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Off Topic
NetDragon have a total of 4 employees enlisted at their offices. LOL people that play got owned
Off Topic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 22:07   #26
IcedFlame~v2
HAI! :)

IcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond reputeIcedFlame~v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic View Post
dont lvl realy high thats the key, nobody wants noob accounts, and remember back to when everyone was a noob was it more fun then or now at higher lvls? Personaly i loved the lower lvls when i first started playing so much more to do.
how true.. nowadays, everyone is pro and you just pvp all day long

back thenn, you would go level some with friends, hunt some to make money. run away from black named pkers, mine when you needa go afk. damn, those were the days
Ev0lutionX - 60 Archer | win
x3r0 - 51 Water | win jr.
IcedFlame~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 22:14   #27
RubberChicken
Admin

RubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond reputeRubberChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RubberChicken Send a message via Yahoo to RubberChicken
lol i don't think they care star7 is on zero online right now. they know what is happening and idk TQ is stupid beyond hell? god i can't believe how much they can not care about their business honestly well WTF ever
Choosing one is more important then the one you chose.
Chose not to know,to understand is key.
There are no rules in love and war.
What is now is only for now, what is in the past is forever,what is tomorrow will never be.
If your not fighting someone else, your fighting yourself.
Oh, well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonHiro View Post
Take a deep breath, get off the computer and go outside. Taking this way too seriously.
RubberChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 22:25   #28
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
pay pal fraud-eh

but if someone got the U.S Justice department involed-wow

TQ takes WIRE transfers of money

I think wire fraud is pursued by lawyers who have government jobs, might look great on their resume !!

I dunno, went thru a lot of this before on forum,I dont feel like doing it again
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 22:58   #29
phoenixmjs
GaMeShOw

phoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
You can basicly cuz I am a law student, and consumer protection laws are sympatatics for us vs such such big companies... cuz some players has paid to played this agme, thus tq is obliged to render a certain amount of services to them and should do it under reasonable care and services which tq has not yet to prove yet -.-, and i must remind u guys tq did made some stupid exemption clauses to restrict our damages or claims but under cunsumer law it can be taken off....well thats how the law in Britain are, not ****ing sure about us laws but i think its teh same...
i think u should study the international guidelines of this since there is a Chinese office and a US office, also since there is one in the US and its main office is there pretty much, get info in US laws concerning this lol
Templaris lvl 111 Warrior

All good things must come to an end...
Quit (and i'm loving it) [and gone until either spring or winter break of 2010...]

Proud Member of the Water Club.

RIP: djskywalkeruk a.k.a Luke

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
-A Quote from the book "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
phoenixmjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 23:10   #30
phoenixmjs
GaMeShOw

phoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond reputephoenixmjs has a reputation beyond repute
here...

well i researched a little and seen some recquirements to make a lawsuit to TQ go to this link:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...ral/gen05.shtm
Templaris lvl 111 Warrior

All good things must come to an end...
Quit (and i'm loving it) [and gone until either spring or winter break of 2010...]

Proud Member of the Water Club.

RIP: djskywalkeruk a.k.a Luke

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
-A Quote from the book "Le Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
phoenixmjs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: