Old 12-17-2019, 18:04   #1
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
Alternate Perfection gears for Talismans?

I'm just really curious how are these alternate perfection gears for Talismans are used. Like this Fan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	co 2 perf.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	151411  
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2019, 01:39   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoy67 View Post
I'm just really curious how are these alternate perfection gears for Talismans are used. Like this Fan.
Its either those are from his/her alt accounts (Way back when people were able to get tons of perfection stones) or he/she paid to transfer the perfection from the main fan to that no-plus fan.

Would have helped if you didnt cover the owner's name on the item.
Old 12-19-2019, 20:05   #3
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Its either those are from his/her alt accounts (Way back when people were able to get tons of perfection stones) or he/she paid to transfer the perfection from the main fan to that no-plus fan.

Would have helped if you didnt cover the owner's name on the item.
they made it during that perfection event bug a few weeks ago and did a good job hiding them from GM
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2019, 10:54   #4
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
The use for them is to exchange with your main +12 fan. If you open the perfection interface you can click on exchange and put this high perfection fan with your main +12 fan and swap the perfection for 1k cps or so
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2019, 01:51   #5
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
I was really thinking of the Exchange feature but I wondered why when I saw that there were at least 3 sellers vending these kinds of Talisman with no plus but with high perfection. VeniVidiVici's comment may have exposed a bug that was not publicized.
Thanks to all.
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2019, 00:39   #6
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoy67 View Post
I was really thinking of the Exchange feature but I wondered why when I saw that there were at least 3 sellers vending these kinds of Talisman with no plus but with high perfection. VeniVidiVici's comment may have exposed a bug that was not publicized.
Thanks to all.
it was made public and tq went around removing them from peoples accounts, but people find ways to hide them hhhhh
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2019, 03:00   #7
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
it was made public and tq went around removing them from peoples accounts, but people find ways to hide them hhhhh
Wonder how cant the company trace it rolleyes:
I mean its their game they have the id reference of all items so...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: