Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-26-2016, 22:03   #61
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
How is this even relevant? There is a difference between someone killing another person for say vengeance or simply because he is mad and someone who does this for a political purpose, aka terrorist. Just recently another french priest slaughtered by knife in his own church....by guess who muslim but ya you say it's coincidence right?




Are you seriously defending ISIS? LOL they have raped an entire community simply because they were not muslim. They kill anyone who is an infidel open your eyes dude wtf.

Before you say again that I am using 'google' to find this, no I read this in a well-known Dutch newspaper: http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/08/21/verkrachten-als-oorlogsstrategie-een-lange-treur-1524699-a1328779

They raped the minority Yezidi and are still doing so till this date.



The basis is the following: it is written in the Quran and many imaam's openly promote hatred, especially against Jews. There are plenty of examples, too many in fact to name. You are simply in denial.



I am not hoping for anything just looking at what is presented before me and the muslim culture is a backwatered culture behind by a couple of hundred years, still suppressing women, homosexuals and anyone who believes anything that is not the same as them. There may be a few muslims who are not like this but this would be by far a minority.
If your participation in this thread is reflective of a pre-med students' knowledge of current affairs and cultural understanding of Islam, then frankly Netherlands you need to take a long hard look at yourself and ask whether you'd like all of your doctors to be just a little bit racist.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2016, 13:44   #62
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan
 
TheTrashBag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Columbus
Posts: 652
TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
When you defend crap your only going to be crap...
If you don't change with the times then you only fall behind...

Why are you playing english Conquer instead of arabic Conquer if that community is better?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/s...adishu-airport

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/c...-or-three-days

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/r...mic-terrorists

Those are just from TODAY ALONE!
GREAT PEOPLE - Allahu Akbar right?
__________________

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time

Last edited by TheTrashBag; 07-27-2016 at 14:22.
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2016, 14:22   #63
pashtun
FinalBoss
 
pashtun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Place 2 B
Posts: 1,136
pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
The fact that you have made this look different from any other mass shooting or mass murder, just proves my point. You make it look like there's more value to your life than that of others, if it is relevant to you. Crime is crime, and we place the labels however we see fit. There shouldn't be any difference. Someone who targets school students is just as much of a terrorist as someone who blows himself up in a market.
Terrorism is not the same as gun violance. As DC would have said, it's comparing apples with oranges and it does not by any way imply that an orange is worth more than an apple.

Terrorism is done with a political purpose, where as gun violance not per se. If you continue to claim that they are the same don't expect me to answer because I don't respond to bull****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
We like to channel our attention in a certain direction if it fits our agenda. ex. If the perpetrator is a white American who commits a mass murder at school, he is a mentally ill lone wolf. If he's slightly more brown, he's a terrorist encouraged by Islamic religion to take out infidels? It appears that you only call it terrorism if non Muslims are targeted, but somehow it is different if Muslims are killed by ISIS.
That's just bullocks, brevik is caucasian and he is called a terrorist by the media and everyone else because he had a political purpose, he wanted to start a revolution or whatever and terrorist attacks commited in other countries, wether the victims are non-muslims or muslim are still called terror attacks in the media.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
What political purpose would someone attack a church priest for? Please do tell, enlighten me about the deeply covered intentions of terrorists. Tell me how's it different from killing Muslims almost everyday.
ISIS want their own islamic state so they try to acquire this through commiting violant acts such as these and they hope to inspire fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I suspected the point of these two links would be lost on you. What does anything i said has to do with ISIS? I'm not disputing the crimes done by ISIS. I'm pointing fingers at the root cause for the rise of these terrorist groups. If you lived in a country and watched your neighborhood being carpet bombed by bombers 30k ft in the sky, or being struck by depleted uranium munition, or If you lost most family members to a US airstrike, you'd grow up to be a violent individual and you will most likely want to carry out revenge, even if against the wrong people. That's psychology 101. If you disagree then I have nothing to say to you. And well, you said above that there's difference between terrorism and crime driven by vengeance. Are you then implying that these terrorists are not actually terrorists?
Most of these muslims that have commited terrorist attacks recently grew up in western countries, where we are at peace and poverty is not widespread. Where is your excuse now? Also, more than 100+ young males from the netherlands who grew up here went in fact to syria to fight in the jiahd. Where is your excuse for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

As for who ISIS targets;

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims...rnment/5516565
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...eath-toll.html

Clearly, it's a no brainer to guess who ISIS most likely targets. It's Muslims. I mean, you knew that the yezidi faction consists of Muslims right? Otherwise... So the fact that you THINK ISIS cares about infidels living thousands of miles away while their actual victims are actually in the same region, is complete and utter garbage.

A muslim is more likely to be killed by ISIS than someone who lives so far away. So that part of your argument is bull****.
I never claimed that other muslims were not targeted by ISIS nor do I see how that is relevant. I said islam promotes hatred and violance and I stand by this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Go ahead, I never get tired of proving people wrong when they dare to assume that they, somehow, can interpret MY RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS better than I, an average Muslim, do.

Like seriously, go ahead and explain how you know this religion and its teachings better than I do. List the verses that clearly incite violence against Europeans and Americans because they are not Muslims. Hell, fetch something about attacking Muslims or blowing
up mosques.
Don't have the time to look that up but I might in the weekend or when I am free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
As for Jews, what we think of them shouldn't concern you. It's ages old feud and they too don't hide their contempt for us.
LOL, now the muslim inside you is showing its true colors.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

What's presented before you is mostly far from the truth. Try to have a little bit of perspective. It's rather childish to assume that everyone has to abide by the same set of rules and values that you grew up believing. The world does not revolve around you nor does it care to follow your principles. There are so many cultures and religious factions out there that you probably never heard of.
I am pretty sure I have more perspective than you as I have grown up in both worlds and you have most likely not. But please, do continue with your generalisations and assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley~Quinn View Post
you dutch right?


One word.

Boer.

Another 3 words.

Dutch Reform Church

Another 1.

Kaffars.
I understand the meaning of the individual words but I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
If your participation in this thread is reflective of a pre-med students' knowledge of current affairs and cultural understanding of Islam, then frankly Netherlands you need to take a long hard look at yourself and ask whether you'd like all of your doctors to be just a little bit racist.
You can stick that pre-med term up your arse, I am receiving my bachelor on the 26st and in 3 years i will be a full fledged doctor and the fact that you think that one persons opinion reflects an entire community says enough about your dumb ass. Go back to correcting people's english, cuz that's all you are good for wannabe-english professor who can speak but one language.
__________________
What is dead may never die.

Last edited by pashtun; 07-27-2016 at 14:27.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2016, 15:48   #64
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Terrorism is not the same as gun violance. As DC would have said, it's comparing apples with oranges and it does not by any way imply that an orange is worth more than an apple.
At this point you are trying to argue based on what you were TOLD to be terrorism, that it has to be middle eastern Islamic individuals doing it. Are you actually implying that mass shooting at schools does not instil fear in others? Because that's exactly the definition of terrorism. What you are doing is just arguing with semantics.
I posted a video of Iraqi capital being carpet bombed by US aircraft, which as per my understanding, was done for political reasons as well, right? So why, in the course of the past 13 years, was the US not being held responsible for it or labelled as terrorists?

That's why like I have previously said, terrorism is just the new card politicians deploy when they want to justify drone strikes.

Quote:
Terrorism is done with a political purpose, where as gun violance not per se. If you continue to claim that they are the same don't expect me to answer because I don't respond to bull****.
You didn't answer my question though, what political reason would the murderer gain for stabbing a church priest? If you can't find any, then why did you call him a terrorist? By your definition of terrorism, you lose this argument.

Terrorism is not an act to be committed; it is what we like to call the crime based on our agenda.

Quote:
That's just bullocks, brevik is caucasian and he is called a terrorist by the media and everyone else because he had a political purpose, he wanted to start a revolution or whatever and terrorist attacks commited in other countries, wether the victims are non-muslims or muslim are still called terror attacks in the media.
I remember exactly how the media covered the breverik story. And the definitive evidence to that is that he's still being treated as a criminal inmate and was given a court trial where he could explain himself instead of the death penalty. Terrorists rarely go to trials, they undergo extreme torturing or being dealt with on sight.


However, with the recent attacks in Europe, we do not even know why these people did what they did because they are dead. We just wait for the media to speculate.

Quote:
ISIS want their own islamic state so they try to acquire this through commiting violant acts such as these and they hope to inspire fear.
How does this answer my question? How did you know he was an ISIS-affiliated terrorist operating in some remote French village? Because you were told so? How does killing a priest somewhere in France help them establish a caliphate in the middle east? It's like saying if a Christian kills a Mosque Imam somewhere in Egypt, it would help the KKK clan establish a Neo-Nazi order in the US.

Israel is the first ISIS-like entity that was established for political/religious motives, yet it was recognized as a legitimate country and its army is not being accused of terrorism.

Quote:
Most of these muslims that have commited terrorist attacks recently grew up in western countries, where we are at peace and poverty is not widespread. Where is your excuse now? Also, more than 100+ young males from the netherlands who grew up here went in fact to syria to fight in the jiahd. Where is your excuse for that?
And these Muslims are as far away from Islam as they could get. Like the Iranian-German gunman who killed 9 people, 8 out of which were Muslims was a supporter of Anders Brevrik.

The effects of bombing someone's family and country of origin last beyond the first generation. An example of that would be the long term Nazi-huting the Jews committed for decades after the end of ww2. We still hear stories of Nazis being put on trial nowadays.

ISIS has originated as the direct result of destabilizing Iraq over a decade ago and refueling fued between Shia and Sunnis, thanks to the ****ing US. Most of ISIS senior leaders were ex commanders in Saddam's army and have re-organized themselves in what we now call terrorist groups, and more dangerously, they created the ideologies that support their cause.

If criminals originate in YOUR country, don't go around pinning the blame on others and their beliefs. There are also Non Muslims who travel to Syria to fight ISIS, which I understand is a political reason. Why are they not called terrorists?

Quote:
I never claimed that other muslims were not targeted by ISIS nor do I see how that is relevant I said islam promotes hatred and violance and I stand by this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Are you seriously defending ISIS? LOL they have raped an entire community simply because they were not muslim. They kill anyone who is an infidel open your eyes dude wtf.
Yes you did, you said they kill anyone who's not a Muslim. Therefore implying that they don't kill Muslims.

If you had any mental capacity you would realize that killing Muslims does not actually help them establish a caliphate...to rule these said Muslims. Ever thought of that?


But of course, you don't see it relevant when they kill Muslims. And why would it matter for a *****tard who attacks an entire set of beliefs without knowing what they are.


Quote:
Don't have the time to look that up but I might in the weekend or when I am free
Quote:
I said islam promotes hatred and violance and I stand by this
You stand firmly by a belief which you can't explain without having to look it up. Thanks for proving my point yet again.
Quote:
LOL, now the muslim inside you is showing its true colors.
True colors? Lol I have never had any other colors. I don't need to explain or defend myself to you. I'm being brutally honest and straightforward about this subject as it is clear to anyone who has average knowledge about the conflict. There's no need to beat around the bush.

Whereas you are too much of a pusssy to admit that you have nothing but blind hate and prejudice against Muslims.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I have more perspective than you as I have grown up in both worlds and you have most likely not. But please, do continue with your generalisations and assumptions.
Holy shiit LOL. MY assumptions and GENERALISATIONS? Yes, I'm obviously the one attacking an entire religion and over 1.5 billion people without actually having a background on the matter. You hypocrite.

Don't mistake the red districts and the brown prostitutes for multiculturalism boy. You clearly don't know what this is.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-27-2016 at 20:19.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2016, 16:06   #65
AlexManDamn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 282
AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
Bump: Reminder Focus on Thread Subject

Thread subject guys remember this isn't about anything else take it to private message nobody cares about your bull**** fight
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2016, 16:13   #66
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
and the fact that you think that one persons opinion reflects an entire community says enough about your dumb ass.
Just noticed that one. This is exactly what you have been implying throughout this argument. Are you schizophrenic?
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 00:49   #67
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Dear pre-med,

Please see my thoughts below.

Fondly yours,

Prom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Betrayer may not be the most rational person but there are few that would deny that islam promotes hatred and violance. It is not a coincidence that all these terrorist attacks were commited by muslim and only a fool would believe otherwise.
When you say "all these" do you mean the attacks in France, Belgium, Munich etc? If you asked the perpetrators of these hideous attacks whether they are Muslims, doubtlessly they would say yes. But these are not Muslims that other Muslims recognise as Muslims. The KKK purports to be a Christian group - does this mean that all Christians are racists bigots who have a penchant for hanging black people?

I find it very interesting from a sociologically perspective that when you look at the back ground of terrorists which have recently committed terrorist attacks that they are often on the fringes of society, vulnerable (in the sense of being mentally susceptible), have displayed previous acts of aggression and are not particularly intelligent.

- the Nice attacker was reported as being a wife beater, had five previous criminal offences, drank and took drugs and was in financial difficulties;

- the guy that attacked the *** bar in Orlando also reportedly beat his wife, took steroids, engaged in extra-marital affairs with book men and women and was openly racist and homophobic;

- Abdelhamid Abaaoud had been in prison three times;

- Salah Abdeslam had also been in prison and ran a bar with his brother where he sold drugs which was closed down.

I could keep going but I think you get the idea. My point is that all of these men were taken in by Daesh and radicalised because they couldn't fit into normal society. In many ways, the violence they committed is not vastly different to the spree shootings in America where an outcast from society snaps and decides to kill as many people as possible. The only difference is that Daesh organises this violence.

Muslims must speak out against Daesh and condemn those who commit acts in their name and must be the most vigilant against this form of extremism. But people need to recognise the symptoms of home-grown terrorism and take active preventive care against future attacks by challenging and engaging with people.

Quote:
Most of these muslims that have commited terrorist attacks recently grew up in western countries, where we are at peace and poverty is not widespread.
Oh to be a young medical student in the Netherlands! It is no surprise that Molenbeek which is one of the most deprived areas in Brussels is also a hotbed for terrorism.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I have more perspective than you as I have grown up in both worlds and you have most likely not. But please, do continue with your generalisations and assumptions.
Which worlds are you talking about? Do I count because I have grown up in a western country and now live in a Muslim country?

Quote:
You can stick that pre-med term up your arse, I am receiving my bachelor on the 26st and in 3 years i will be a full fledged doctor and the fact that you think that one persons opinion reflects an entire community says enough about your dumb ass. Go back to correcting people's english, cuz that's all you are good for wannabe-english professor who can speak but one language.
Very happy for you pre-med. It's good to know that Muslims in the Netherlands can look forward to being treated by a man who thinks they are a backwards culture with a tendency to promote violence. While you're at it, please stick your Hippocratic Oath up your arse.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 01:25   #68
AlexManDamn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 282
AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
im not muslim but don't forget all the american mass murderers... much worse lol
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 01:51   #69
Locky
Boogey
 
Locky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 835
Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Alien 1: Look down there
Alien 2: What?
Alien 1: Should we help them out with some ground rules?
Alien 2: Sure, im down
Alien 1: Let's put some engraving in these meteors and send it to different places on earth.
Alien 2: Okay with which scentence?
Alien 1: Eh... yea I got it. "Humanity wil flourish if they work together. Don't kill each other simply because of cultural differences and no matter if u are a believer or unbeliever"
Alien 2: Okay send it.
Alien 1: K.
Alien 2: Ow **** the heat of the meteor made some words dissapear..
Alien 1: Ow ****, what did it become then?
Alien 2: ... ... .... .... Kill .... other ..... if .... unbeliever
Alien 1: Ow ****, meh I don't think anything wrong can come out of this. They aren't that stupid to believe such things.
Alien 2: Yea, highly unlikely.
Alien 1: Besides most meteors came down just right.
Alien 2: Yea don't think that 1 meteor with those words can make a big difference.
Alien 1: Let's go home.
Alien 2: kk.
__________________
Back at it, L140 T.Striker on Storm.
Accepting free items to build up my char.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 01:59   #70
Betrayer
1+1=4
 
Betrayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 671
Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Alien 1: Look down there
Alien 2: What?
Alien 1: Should we help them out with some ground rules?
Alien 2: Sure, im down
Alien 1: Let's put some engraving in these meteors and send it to different places on earth.
Alien 2: Okay with which scentence?
Alien 1: Eh... yea I got it. "Humanity wil flourish if they work together. Don't kill each other simply because of cultural differences and no matter if u are a believer or unbeliever"
Alien 2: Okay send it.
Alien 1: K.
Alien 2: Ow **** the heat of the meteor made some words dissapear..
Alien 1: Ow ****, what did it become then?
Alien 2: ... ... .... .... Kill .... other ..... if .... unbeliever
Alien 1: Ow ****, meh I don't think anything wrong can come out of this. They aren't that stupid to believe such things.
Alien 2: Yea, highly unlikely.
Alien 1: Besides most meteors came down just right.
Alien 2: Yea don't think that 1 meteor with those words can make a big difference.
Alien 1: Let's go home.
Alien 2: kk.
take your pills
__________________
A radical muslim wants to behead you. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to behead you.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 04:00   #71
Betrayer
1+1=4
 
Betrayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 671
Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I almost got excited for a second there and told myself I was finally going to lift some weight but mehhhhh, same old pattern. You claim something, I call you out on it and you'd launch your google search campaign andddddd it leads nowhere. That's how it usually goes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604



More kills by firearms in the US in 2015 alone than ISIS or any other "terrorist" group has done in the past 3 decades, or more. Not a single incident was covered by the media as a terrorist attack. The only death toll that tops this figure done by an entity is the number of Iraqi causalities during the US invasion. Multiplied by x100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
ISIS killed entire families in Syria.

^ Well, this could be the worst crime ISIS has done in Iraq.

It feels like I've said this before. Perhaps, for the billionth time. Kiddies want to spin tales however they see fit. I bet you have not even read a single piece of valid research or book on that religion that you go around accusing of inciting violence and hatred. Like, on what basis??

Frankly, I understand how convenient it feels to redefine "terrorism" based on the level of contempt we [you] hold for a group of people because they are different, because they hold different values and they defend it consistently. It's easy to paint all of them with the same brush. Even if they happen to be mostly the victims of the very thing you accuse them of.

Nowadays we don't even wait for the facts until they are fully disclosed. Some of you hope that it was carried out by someone with Middle eastern background to satisfy your expectations. You would come up with so many theories attempting to link the "terrorist" to a specific religion or background.

Betrayer is a troll, and not the funny type. He does not have a single merit in anything he has says. At best - if we presume that he possess a bit of intelligence - you could say he's just enticing the thread on purpose for the kicks of it.
I was extremely bored so I went reading the posts, came up to this and look what I found. O MY ****ING ALLAH, are you dude for real?
You compare firearms deaths with ISIS death ??? Braindead incest.

Common sense comparison would be comparing attacks in name of islam vs attacks in name of christianity/buddhism/hinduism/whatever.

So, in case you haven't done that yet, let me do it:

July 16, 2016 - July 22, 2016 (30 attacks in the name of islam, 160+ dead, in comparison 0 attacks in the name of ALL other religions COMBINED)

That's just for ****ing 6 days,

JUNE 2016 - 238 attacks in name of islam, over 2200 DEAD, in comparison 0 attacks in the name of ALL OTHER RELIGIONS COMBINED.

Anyway, I don't expect you to understand, you have so many obstacles like incest genes and backward teachings combined with extremely poor education system.
__________________
A radical muslim wants to behead you. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to behead you.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 04:08   #72
Betrayer
1+1=4
 
Betrayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 671
Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
When you say "all these" do you mean the attacks in France, Belgium, Munich etc? If you asked the perpetrators of these hideous attacks whether they are Muslims, doubtlessly they would say yes. But these are not Muslims that other Muslims recognise as Muslims.
Oh yeah really? Those are the words every muslim shout out when they have nothing else to say to defend their crooked religion of the satan. So let me elaborate for you, muslim boy.
They were born as muslim, lived an Islamic life, and it happens that everyone of them was VERY RELIGIOUS, so if you are VERY RELIGIOUS in the "RELIGION OF PEACE", shouldn't you became extremely peaceful and kind person???

But instead, you turn yourself into a man bomb or savage rampaging throughout cities. It takes an idiot to not see where all that hate comes from, it's from ISLAM and the QURAN. The more religious you are in ISLAM, the more hateful you become.
And I am saying this again, there may be GOOD MUSLIMS, but there is never GOOD ISLAM.
__________________
A radical muslim wants to behead you. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to behead you.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 04:27   #73
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
Oh yeah really? Those are the words every muslim shout out when they have nothing else to say to defend their crooked religion of the satan. So let me elaborate for you, muslim boy.
They were born as muslim, lived an Islamic life, and it happens that everyone of them was VERY RELIGIOUS, so if you are VERY RELIGIOUS in the "RELIGION OF PEACE", shouldn't you became extremely peaceful and kind person???

But instead, you turn yourself into a man bomb or savage rampaging throughout cities. It takes an idiot to not see where all that hate comes from, it's from ISLAM and the QURAN. The more religious you are in ISLAM, the more hateful you become.
And I am saying this again, there may be GOOD MUSLIMS, but there is never GOOD ISLAM.
You can always tell when someone is mentally ill on the internet when they feel the need to RANDOMLY capitalise CERTAIN words.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 09:09   #74
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Muslims must speak out against Daesh and condemn those who commit acts in their name and must be the most vigilant against this form of extremism. But people need to recognise the symptoms of home-grown terrorism and take active preventive care against future attacks by challenging and engaging with people.
We didn't create this problem. It goes without a saying how it came to life and who is responsible for this. And more importantly who the victims are; Muslims. There is literally no scenario where terrorism could benefit us a whole. You could say we got the short end of the stick.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 21:56   #75
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad
 
Harley~Quinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 84
Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
You can always tell when someone is mentally ill on the internet when they feel the need to RANDOMLY capitalise CERTAIN words.
ahahahaha
__________________
Character Bio:
[Dirty|3astard]-[Prince]-[Level140]-[Ninja>Re-Rolling Fire]
[Dirty|3itch]-[Duchess]-[Level140]-[WaterTao]

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:07.


You Rated this Thread: