Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2016, 04:43   #31
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Source? inb4 you post some far-right bull****.
Here http://www.jewishpress.com/news/swed...es/2016/01/21/
Quote:
Why is it that all European countries have incest laws, but none of them consider marrying a first or a second cousin to be incest? King Phillip II of Spain, Mary I of England and Albert Einstein married their cousins amongst many others.
Read what I said bacon boy,European countries may had this issue LONG AGO, but it's not happening today.

Quote:
Nicolai Sennels is virulently anti-Muslim and his research isn't so very different to Hitler's eugenicists.
Nicolai Sennels, ok of course you will call him anti-muslim, because like they say, the truth hurts and your only defense here is to call him "anti-muslim".
But his long study and research of the muslim population worldwide and his facts, conclusions, STATISTICS, percentage of childs born in muslim countries that suffer from mental illnesses because of inbreeding still REMAIN. I don't expect you and the ones like you to understand any of this, because it defy your nature, teaching and probably your family (your mother is probably your sister too, so go on finding excuses buddy)

Quote:
You'll be pleased to know that the Old Testament also contains several examples of married cousins. Two of the most famous are prominent in Genesis. Isaac was married to Rebekah, his first cousin once removed (Genesis 24:12***8211;15). Also, Rachel and Leah were both cousins of Isaac's son Jacob. Jacob loved Rachel and worked seven years for her father Laban in return for permission to marry (Genesis 28***8211;29). Jacob's brother Esau also married his cousin Mahalath, daughter of Ishmael. According to many English Bible translations, a fourth example is the five daughters of Zelophehad, who married the "sons of their father's brothers" in the later period of Moses, although other translations merely say "relatives." (For example, the Catholic RSV-CE and NAB differ in Numbers 36:10***8211;12.) During the apportionment of Israel following the journey out of Egypt, Caleb gives his daughter Achsah to his brother's son Othniel according to the NAB (Joshua 15:17), though the Jewish Talmud argues Othniel was simply Caleb's brother (Sotah 11b). The daughters of Eleazer also married the sons of Eleazer's brother Kish in the still later time of David (1 Chronicles 23:22). King Rehoboam and his wives Maacah and Mahalath were grandchildren of David (2 Chronicles 11:20).
Really ? Old testament example craps? It was the ancient people who followed the OLD TESTAMENT dude, no1 does today :P Finding excuses in the old testament to approve islam's stigma for inbreeding, marvelous.

Quote:
Secondly, I think you'll find that Somalis are more likely to suffer mental health issues as a result of civil war and the ongoing nightmarish existence of living in the failed state of Somalia.
"You think", woah. Civil war responsible for mental illnesses, can it get funnier?

Quote:
IQ has a long history of being used by racists to demonstrate inferiority. Black people supposedly perform worse than white people and white people supposedly perform worse than east asians - does this mean that we are all inferior to China?
Yes it means, we are all inferior to china/japan and the arabs/muslims are on the bottom, what's here hard to understand?

Quote:
Research is from a report commissioned in 2002 and has been debunked: http://schools.aucegypt.edu/research...acquemond.aspx.
Perfect link google master, have you even read the ****s you post? Research by AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO about the arab world, best example you can find. He(the author) compare the "AHDR"-(Association for Historical Dialogue & Research) statistics with HIS OWN, 1 french researcher against a whole organization of researches, and yet you pick the poorest source.But at the end, doesn't matter if there are 300 or 2000 books a year, spain= 100 000 a year, the point remains, doesn't it? Now if you don't get the point, compare Spain's population with the arabic population, and try to re-take it.

Quote:
If that's true, how come 94.1% of adults are considered literate: http://www.unesco.org/uil/litbase/?menu=4&programme=141
Exactly to my point buddy-incest, 94.1 are literate and 7/10 have never read a book. Now don't take me wrong, the QURAN is not considered as a book in these statistics.
Let me define "LITERATE" for you = "A person who is able to read and write."

Quote:
Actually 12 have been Muslims, seven winning the peace prize and 5 winning other Nobel prizes. Only 15 black people have ever won a Nobel Prize and 11 of them won the "peace" prize. Does this mean all black people are inferior as well? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...obel_laureates
So what does this change, from a total of 573 Nobel prizes, 12 muslims got it.
Math lesson 1:
-Muslim population worldwide = 22%
-Nobel prizes won by muslims = 2%
In humans words, arabs are 11 TIMES less likely to win a Nobel prize compared to any other human on this planet. Even though I strongly believe the PEACE nobel prize to arabs were given from pity.
Quote:
K toothbrush and algebra, damn how would I have lived without those ((
Smart muslims, smarttttt

Edit: it's probably a lie that muslims invented the algebra, the haven't invented a **** :P
http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how...nvent-algebra/

Extra free education for you:
http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2014/10/...th-isis-cause/ do you?

Saudi arabia poll -> Over 92% approve of ISIS representation of Islam and Sharia law http://www.alhayat.com/Articles/3702...AA%D9%84%D9%89 I guess you understand arabic

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Last edited by Betrayer; 07-24-2016 at 04:47.
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 04:52   #32
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
misspelling his name should count as some form of disrespect/insult, figuratively speaking, your a idiot. hop off my nuts go suck prometheausn some more with ichigo
I thought you weren't using a "brain" to insult him and you just didn't care to address him properly, now it's some deeply disguised form of disrespect? Jokes on you.

Prom, I would rather not argue with man-children who harbor more hate (lol hes a troll) than actual information. He's the type of keyboard warrior you find raging on facebook when someone disagrees with him. Or he's just a wannabe troll who's in it for the long run.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-24-2016 at 05:36.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 05:41   #33
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
Lol. Great reporting. Quoting from a blogger rather than an official source. https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

So the 77% figure was reported in an anonymous phone call to the owners of a website who are clearly racists. Right. Sounds legit.

Quote:
Read what I said bacon boy,European countries may had this issue LONG AGO, but it's not happening today.
My point was if marrying your first cousin is so bad, why is it that no European country (including your own country) has made this illegal?

Quote:
Nicolai Sennels, ok of course you will call him anti-muslim, because like they say, the truth hurts and your only defense here is to call him "anti-muslim".
But his long study and research of the muslim population worldwide and his facts, conclusions, STATISTICS, percentage of childs born in muslim countries that suffer from mental illnesses because of inbreeding still REMAIN. I don't expect you and the ones like you to understand any of this, because it defy your nature, teaching and probably your family (your mother is probably your sister too, so go on finding excuses buddy)
1. I'm not an Arab.
2. I'm not a Muslim.
3. Anyone calling for the deportation of all Muslims from Europe is clearly anti-Muslim. This is incontrovertible.

Quote:
Really ? Old testament example craps? It was the ancient people who followed the OLD TESTAMENT dude, no1 does today :P Finding excuses in the old testament to approve islam's stigma for inbreeding, marvelous.
The point being that Christianity and Judaism have examples in their own religious texts of people marrying their cousins. I'm not saying it's right or a good thing to do, just pointing out that it's not something that it is inherently Islamic.

Quote:
"You think", woah. Civil war responsible for mental illnesses, can it get funnier?
http://www.who.int/hac/crises/som/so...tal_health/en/ The World Health Organisation also "think" I am correct.

Quote:
Yes it means, we are all inferior to china/japan and the arabs/muslims are on the bottom, what's here hard to understand?
Lolwut.

Quote:
Perfect link google master, have you even read the ****s you post? Research by AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO about the arab world, best example you can find. He(the author) compare the "AHDR"-(Association for Historical Dialogue & Research) statistics with HIS OWN, 1 french researcher against a whole organization of researches, and yet you pick the poorest source.But at the end, doesn't matter if there are 300 or 2000 books a year, spain= 100 000 a year, the point remains, doesn't it? Now if you don't get the point, compare Spain's population with the arabic population, and try to re-take it.
Lol. I don't think you understand your own point. Firstly, the research is out of date, the AHDR research was published in 2002, i.e. fourteen years ago. Secondly, many Arabic speakers do not necessarily use Arabic as their primary language, for example, the most populous Islamic country in the world, Indonesia uses bahasa as their primary language and Pakistan uses Punjabi, Pashto, Urdu and others, so if you were trying to reach the largest possible audience, you wouldn't necessarily publish works in Arabic. In the GCC, I would suggest that a majority of native Arabs speak and read in English rather than Arabic.

Quote:
Exactly to my point buddy-incest, 94.1 are literate and 7/10 have never read a book. Now don't take me wrong, the QURAN is not considered as a book in these statistics.
Let me define "LITERATE" for you = "A person who is able to read and write."
Right. So how can they be literate if they've never read a book?

Quote:
So what does this change, from a total of 573 Nobel prizes, 12 muslims got it.
Math lesson 1:
-Muslim population worldwide = 22%
-Nobel prizes won by muslims = 2%
In humans words, arabs are 11 TIMES less likely to win a Nobel prize compared to any other human on this planet. Even though I strongly believe the PEACE nobel prize to arabs were given from pity.
You didn't answer my question. Are you also calling all black people inferior because they are less likely to win a Nobel Prize based on historical awards?

Quote:
K toothbrush and algebra, damn how would I have lived without those ((
Smart muslims, smarttttt
So you have not dental hygiene and didn't pass basic maths? Ok brah. Cool story.

Quote:
Edit: it's probably a lie that muslims invented the algebra, the haven't invented a **** :P
http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how...nvent-algebra/
Gates of Vienna. Nice source bro. Also inspired Anders Breivik. You may remember him from massacring loads of innocent Norwegian school children. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...hate-manifesto

Quote:
Extra free education for you:
http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2014/10/...th-isis-cause/ do you?
BBC article debunking this ****: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34967994

Quote:
Saudi arabia poll -> Over 92% approve of ISIS representation of Islam and Sharia law http://www.alhayat.com/Articles/3702...AA%D9%84%D9%89 I guess you understand arabic
Are you quoting from Muslim Statistics again bro? Lols. Have you got any proper sources of information? You know, like a newspaper that actually reports facts and carries out proper surveys?
Old 07-24-2016, 05:41   #34
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute

§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 05:42   #35
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I thought you weren't using a "brain" to insult him and you just didn't care to address him properly, now it's some deeply disguised form of disrespect? Jokes on you.

Prom, I would rather not argue with man-children who harbor more hate (lol hes a troll) than actual information. He's the type of keyboard warrior you find raging on facebook when someone disagrees with him. Or he's just a wannabe troll who's in it for the long run.
I thought he was harmless, but worryingly this guy believes what he is writing and linked me to a site which Anders Breivik supported.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:56   #36
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought he was harmless, but worryingly this guy believes what he is writing and linked me to a site which Anders Breivik supported.
It's okay, some people are meant to be like that. I'm very thankful that people like him weren't born Muslims or Arabs, because otherwise we'd have more lunatics to be responsible for.

Although to be honest, I do remember this human garbage trying so hard to get on Sanad's **** a long time ago. It's hard to imagine he's got some legit substantial feud with anyone now.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:06   #37
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
It's okay, some people are meant to be like that. I'm very thankful that people like him weren't born Muslims or Arabs, because otherwise we'd have more lunatics to be responsible for.
Brutal irony.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:24   #38
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Okay it is WAR TIME !
first of all here is some links :
Isrealian general rape 16 female soldier
You are also an idiot.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:45   #39
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My point was if marrying your first cousin is so bad, why is it that no European country (including your own country) has made this illegal?
It was illegal in the netherlands till 1970 and in 2009 another proposal was made to re-instate this law which made it through the parliament but has been only half implemented.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:34   #40
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
My 2 cents in this quoting game:

Betrayal has to do with destroying someone's trust, possibly by lying. If you start dating your best friend's girlfriend behind his back, that's an act of betrayal.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/betrayal

to show (something, such as a feeling or desire) without wanting or trying to
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/betray

Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 10:35   #41
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's all fun and games until Breivik crashes your summer camp.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 14:33   #42
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
many Arabic speakers do not necessarily use Arabic as their primary language, for example, the most populous Islamic country in the world, Indonesia uses bahasa as their primary language and Pakistan uses Punjabi, Pashto, Urdu and others, so if you were trying to reach the largest possible audience, you wouldn't necessarily publish works in Arabic. In the GCC, I would suggest that a majority of native Arabs speak and read in English rather than Arabic.
I was reading your sore craps and then I met this... funny guy, your stupidity is on the same level with the arabs.

And yeah man **** every source out there, we only trust university of cairo or similar bbc craps. Everything that's true about muslims is anti-islamic, and every source that is relevant is racist, anti-islamic and breivik fan page. You should be on hilarry's payroll list, and stay funded by Saudis to invite more bombers in the west.

And yeah wars are the reason for mental illnesses in Arabic countries, especially in the israeli-palestinian conflict that lasts over 70 years, soo many jews suffer of it, not because of inbreeding but because of the conflict.

And don't forget it was breivik who hit France several times killing hundreds, then it hit belgium few times, now it's hitting germany. Why is he doing that man, he should stay in jail. Breivik please don't kill the innocent people in Europe, why are you doing this. It wasn't islam, it was Christianity, or Judeism or whatever.

Promegay you should mail angela merkel ask her if you both can go lick refugees' legs and welcome them to rape your future generations, you both are one of a kind.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 15:19   #43
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Btw im religious and phew the past is such a headache.
Why dont u fakers start doing good things in real life instead of claiming how good of a religion u haz in these forums lolol.

Ow and stop hiding behind a religion to justify ur deeds simply cuz ur afraid to stand out as a individual.
Rekt!

Locky 1 rest 0.
Old 07-24-2016, 15:23   #44
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Btw im religious and phew the past is such a headache.
Why dont u fakers start doing good things in real life instead of claiming how good of a religion u haz in these forums lolol.

Ow and stop hiding behind a religion to justify ur deeds simply cuz ur afraid to stand out as a individual.
Rekt!

Locky 1 rest 0.
If one thing that I have learned from surfing the interwebz all these years, is to never argue with man-children any more serious than you would challenge a toddler over his doll.

You can only bliss the fate that you're on the opposite side to the man-child, so you don't have to be responsible for him when he shiits himself.
Old 07-24-2016, 20:20   #45
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't take a genius to see those extremist Jews are just as dangerous as the hard line Islamist's.

Betrayer is a moron and those jewnews websites always crack me up.

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: