Old 04-05-2016, 23:09   #16
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Lols. When people get so offended by in-game spelling and then struggle to use English on forum.

I hope this thread gets LOCKEd.
Old 04-06-2016, 00:40   #17
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Lols. When people get so offended by in-game spelling and then struggle to use English on forum.

I hope this thread gets LOCKEd.
spelling mistakes are the least of the problems

the biggest difference between (most) egys and the rest of the world is this:
if a normal person(A) doesnt speak english, and starts to talk to someone(B) who is clearly from a different country in his native language (see, this already never happens ).. The moment (B) indicates that he doesnt understand or says to talk english, (A) would say sorry and move on.

With (most) egys, after u say "english", they just keep going in their own language untill u get mad and blacklist.. and that's when the friend request spam starts..

so yeah, i wonder why people have a problem with them..
Old 04-06-2016, 01:30   #18
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Oh I suppose we should just RUSSELL up some English lessons for the Egyptians? I'm sick of everyone's casual racism against the Arabs, if we let French people play, we should let the Arabs PLAT(W)O.
How come telling someone to learn English is RACIST???
How come telling someone to learn English is "NOT LETTING ARABS PLAY"

The only racists here are the Arabs that doesn't fit in the multicultural-test-conquer society.

You are one extremely dumb guy.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 02:36   #19
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post

if a normal person(A) doesnt speak english, and starts to talk to someone(B) who is clearly from a different country in his native language (see, this already never happens ).. The moment (B) indicates that he doesnt understand or says to talk english, (A) would say sorry and move on.

With (most) egys, after u say "english", they just keep going in their own language untill u get mad and blacklist.. and that's when the friend request spam starts..

Amen. I'd also love to be able to go AFK for an hour or two without coming back to 500 whispers only from arabs. (You know non-arabs typically stop whispering after the first time you don't respond.)

And that's not even including the "enlighten please, "500k please," "mentor please," etc whispers.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 03:51   #20
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
How come telling someone to learn English is RACIST???
How come telling someone to learn English is "NOT LETTING ARABS PLAY"

The only racists here are the Arabs that doesn't fit in the multicultural-test-conquer society.

You are one extremely dumb guy.
*Sigh*. I'm afraid my game of philosopher puns to mock your inappropriate usage of the categorical imperative was lost on you.

When you see it...

Immanuel Kant
David Hume
Betrand Russell
Plato
John Locke

Come at me when you've read The History of Western Philosophy, k?
Old 04-06-2016, 04:02   #21
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
http://co.99.com/guide/event/2016/punster/

Press the RULES button, enjoy saudi arabia landscape.

And i thought it's "english" conquer, sad.
Anyone feel a breeze of racism in the air?
Old 04-06-2016, 05:10   #22
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
dude it takes for a normal brain like 1 hour to learn basics (from this point on u use it more often so u basically don't forget those) like where are u from or whats ur name, or even hey can i join ur team... that are the basics that people want from u or u want from others. But Egypts create their own language in this game and we have to fit in it?

here are a few examples...

Teem = Team
pot = Aimbot / Potions not sure?
cbs = Conquer Points
fok = Unshackle
aimpot = Aimbot

and thats only a hand full of words.

I can just speak for myself when i started to play this game i kept useing Translation Systems to learn English(as i didn't had english lessons in school yet )... and Egypts don't even give a ****.

If i tell them to keep learn english ( atleast the basics) i get a respond of like **** english do u speak arabic.

I am speaking 3 languages pretty fluent i don't have to prove anything here.

I am not racist in any kind ... I know around 10 egypts that speak english pretty fluent. But those guys are way higher educated than the majority of the egypt players here in conquer online.
A minority needs to adapt. Since in this case the majority is arabic players, the english speaking players should adapt. This is an arabic game in truth and if you don't like it you can simply quit.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:28   #23
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
A minority needs to adapt. Since in this case the majority is arabic players, the english speaking players should adapt. This is an arabic game in truth and if you don't like it you can simply quit.
Au contraire. Majority means more than 50%. While yes the most prominent single culture on the game is arabic, that does not make it a majority.

For example if 40% of the players are arabic, 10% are american, 10% are canadian, and the remaining 40% of players are made up of by other nations in the world (Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Netherlands) that means that the majority of players are actually non-arab being the 60%.

I know I am mixing cultural nationality with geographic nationality however the point still stands, just because there are more players from arab nations than there are from non-arab nations does not mean that arabs make up more than 50%.

The only difference is that someone from somewhere like France isn't going to relentlessly shove it in your face "Hey I'm from France!!! Look at me look at me!!!" the way all the children from arab nations do.

It's no secret that arabs are the most self-entitled people in the world, expecting everyone to adapt to their needs, beliefs, and wants, it was only a matter of time before that came to something like CO. While I personally have no problem with the implementation of arabic translations into the client, if they do it for arabs they need to do it for everyone else too.

There is no such thing as a majority on this game, every one is a minority. This also means that while there are servers which contain largely arab crowds, there are also servers that contain largely non-arab crowds.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46   #24
talisman

talisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond reputetalisman has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
dude it takes for a normal brain like 1 hour to learn basics (from this point on u use it more often so u basically don't forget those) like where are u from or whats ur name, or even hey can i join ur team... that are the basics that people want from u or u want from others. But Egypts create their own language in this game and we have to fit in it?

here are a few examples...

Teem = Team
pot = Aimbot / Potions not sure?
cbs = Conquer Points
fok = Unshackle
aimpot = Aimbot

and thats only a hand full of words.

I can just speak for myself when i started to play this game i kept useing Translation Systems to learn English(as i didn't had english lessons in school yet )... and Egypts don't even give a ****.

If i tell them to keep learn english ( atleast the basics) i get a respond of like **** english do u speak arabic.

I am speaking 3 languages pretty fluent i don't have to prove anything here.

I am not racist in any kind ... I know around 10 egypts that speak english pretty fluent. But those guys are way higher educated than the majority of the egypt players here in conquer online.
1 jew made all this for a GAME what do you think guys with JEWS doing towards real world ?
WHERE R U HETLEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR?????????
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 06:14   #25
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
which is why the arabic people have their own servers
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 06:46   #26
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
Au contraire. Majority means more than 50%. While yes the most prominent single culture on the game is arabic, that does not make it a majority.

For example if 40% of the players are arabic, 10% are american, 10% are canadian, and the remaining 40% of players are made up of by other nations in the world (Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Netherlands) that means that the majority of players are actually non-arab being the 60%.

I know I am mixing cultural nationality with geographic nationality however the point still stands, just because there are more players from arab nations than there are from non-arab nations does not mean that arabs make up more than 50%.

The only difference is that someone from somewhere like France isn't going to relentlessly shove it in your face "Hey I'm from France!!! Look at me look at me!!!" the way all the children from arab nations do.

It's no secret that arabs are the most self-entitled people in the world, expecting everyone to adapt to their needs, beliefs, and wants, it was only a matter of time before that came to something like CO. While I personally have no problem with the implementation of arabic translations into the client, if they do it for arabs they need to do it for everyone else too.

There is no such thing as a majority on this game, every one is a minority. This also means that while there are servers which contain largely arab crowds, there are also servers that contain largely non-arab crowds.
What if it's more like >70% percent arabic speakers and <30% english? I would guess this to be closer to the truth than the one you described. And they don't have to do this for everyone else, just for the people that pay a lot of $$ which happen to be arabic players. Also you say there are servers that contain largely non-arab crowds but I sincerely doubt the truth of that. Perhaps in the past.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
which is why the arabic people have their own servers
Yes and they play in those servers but have a right to play in different servers as well. Why would you spend tons of money to become prince/king in an arabic server with high competition when you can go to a dead server and spend half that for same rank.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:19   #27
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post

That's 100% exactly how it is. Sometimes it's pretty annoying, nothing against them but it sucks to have to blacklist someone in order to have him stop spamming msgs you cannot understand.

And tq should add a feature to black list ppl from trading you: just a lil run in mk and you get 100 trade spams.

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 07:21   #28
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes and they play in those servers but have a right to play in different servers as well. Why would you spend tons of money to become prince/king in an arabic server with high competition when you can go to a dead server and spend half that for same rank.
You're correct in saying they have the right to play on other servers, but it would not be the right thing to ever change the language from English to Arabic just because they are running from their own people and dedicated servers. I'm all for sharing English CO, and having multilingual event pages, because I know how dead this game would likely be without Arabs. Honestly most of them are alright if they can actually speak English with me. Other than that they are blacklisted pretty quick lol. If they ever gear towards making improvements for Arabic's they should really look towards their regional server first, and possibly allowing only transfers into those servers. Just my two cents.

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2016, 07:24   #29
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
The majority is obviously Arabic Speaking/Egyptian. The ones complaining here are the minority, maybe you were one day a majority (5-6 years ago) but that was before the game went down the drain and people started quitting.

If you still want to play and you're mad, just blacklist anyone who speaks arabic? It's really not that hard

The Egys. They came. They saw. They conquered.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:37   #30
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
The majority is obviously Arabic Speaking/Egyptian. The ones complaining here are the minority, maybe you were one day a majority (5-6 years ago) but that was before the game went down the drain and people started quitting.

If you still want to play and you're mad, just blacklist anyone who speaks arabic? It's really not that hard

The Egys. They came. They saw. They conquered.
Yeah maybe I'm just numb to it after playing off and on for so long, annoying ones get muted. The Arabs really don't bother me, and alot of my friends are in Egypt that I play with now.

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: