Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-09-2015, 04:12   #91
superp9
superp9

superp9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
They would not ban an IP just for a login. Your PC was involved in the DDOS or at least behaved like an attacker, because of whatever you did that day. If it is the former then you should not have used the programs from a well known hacker site.
I tested in a different internet in a 5km radius with different computer with an account i never used during the ddos. Sorry but your theory is wrong is a regional block.

I still can play with a vpn.
superp9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 04:23   #92
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
define "different internet" .
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 04:52   #93
superp9
superp9

Quote:
define "different internet" .
different ip, nearby ip.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:54   #94
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
why US server work fine?

Quote:
They would not ban an IP just for a login. Your PC was involved in the DDOS or at least behaved like an attacker, because of whatever you did that day. If it is the former then you should not have used the programs from a well known hacker site.
why US server work fine?
and after that how is possible that so much player have been affected to this issues??
personally i never used illegal program and im 100% sure that at least my collegue play clean too !!!! (he is really dumb and his max know how about pc issues is update acrobat reader.....)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima (almost)
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 04:56   #95
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i can exclude regional block

Quote:
Originally Posted by superp9 View Post
I tested in a different internet in a 5km radius with different computer with an account i never used during the ddos. Sorry but your theory is wrong is a regional block.

I still can play with a vpn.
My collegue play at 5-10 km from my house: i can log in light server and he cannot !!
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima (almost)
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 05:28   #96
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
different ip, nearby ip.
So just a different IP but prolly even the same ISP? Well mate then you might want to read a bit about IPs.

Anyways nobody would rent a botnet for several thousand $ just to mess a bit with TQ for few cps.

The participants of the DDOS have to be infected PCs of CO players, so all the people here are basically admitting that they have botted in the past given the fact that the bot software communicated with the mothership anyways and that the bot devs DDOS-ed each other in the past while claiming that it was TQ (lolol).

So no. It is not just a theory at this point but a hypothesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
why US server work fine?
and after that how is possible that so much player have been affected to this issues??
personally i never used illegal program and im 100% sure that at least my collegue play clean too !!!! (he is really dumb and his max know how about pc issues is update acrobat reader.....)
The US servers have different firewalls. A DDOS works only if it is a massive attack and lots of people have used bots.

Some people have dynamic IPs which means that a attacker could simply get a new one IP if the old one is blocked, therefore they might have blocked the whole subnet. A subnet is simply a pool of IPs that one ISP assigns to their customers dynamically for example to people in one district. This would be the only alternative. Nonetheless the attackers of the DDOS were for sure PC's of CO players that botted.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-09-2015, 05:52   #97
zaft

zaft is on a distinguished road
Never used any kind of bot for anything. im super anti bot. and its a new laptop so idk how or y it would be used in a DDoS.
zaft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 06:14   #98
superp9
superp9

Quote:
So just a different IP but prolly even the same ISP? Well mate then you might want to read a bit about IPs.

Anyways nobody would rent a botnet for several thousand $ just to mess a bit with TQ for few cps.

The participants of the DDOS have to be infected PCs of CO players, so all the people here are basically admitting that they have botted in the past given the fact that the bot software communicated with the mothership anyways and that the bot devs DDOS-ed each other in the past while claiming that it was TQ (lolol).

So no. It is not just a theory at this point but a hypothesis.

The US servers have different firewalls. A DDOS works only if it is a massive attack and lots of people have used bots.

Some people have dynamic IPs which means that a attacker could simply get a new one IP if the old one is blocked, therefore they might have blocked the whole subnet. A subnet is simply a pool of IPs that one ISP assigns to their customers dynamically for example to people in one district. This would be the only alternative. Nonetheless the attackers of the DDOS were for sure PC's of CO players that botted.
There is no reletion for being the same isp and i dont need to read about ips thanks. Thats probably right the ddos came from infected computers , probably from bots , which led to a regional block. People who are clean may be affected by this.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:45   #99
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
There is no reletion for being the same isp and i dont need to read about ips thanks. Thats probably right the ddos came from infected computers , probably from bots , which led to a regional block. People who are clean may be affected by this.
What is a region block then? You cannot block a region.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-09-2015, 07:27   #100
superp9
superp9

Quote:
What is a region block then? You cannot block a region.
An ip address can be divided by country then regions in that country when it is assigned. Blocking part of that ip address automatically blocks most people in that region.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:08   #101
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
An ip address can be divided by country then regions in that country when it is assigned. Blocking part of that ip address automatically blocks most people in that region.
IPs are the property of a ISP. It is up the ISP how they assign them. As i said you cannot block a region nor can you block a country.

IPs are not like phonenumbers with a country code.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-09-2015, 10:47   #102
Smokin^Aces

Smokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Able to log in using a free VPN program, but as soon as i exitted the vpn CO disconnected...
Kylin->Honor->Eternity->Eagle->Babyicey->Columbus(Quit)
Scammed/Capped aprox. 400-500k cps from red name egys from all those servers to make my acc. GG
Sold-Quit~
Smokîn^Aces/Se|fMade: 130-130-140 water-war-nin
382 bp
81k Jiang Score
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
what is this **** learn english and come
Smokin^Aces is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 11:15   #103
jedarm

jedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond repute
This "I can't login" period is too long, the market is empty and died and some player never go back.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:54   #104
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin^Aces View Post
Able to log in using a free VPN program, but as soon as i exitted the vpn CO disconnected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2015, 12:04   #105
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin^Aces View Post
Really? Interesting!
Computer Scientist

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: