View Poll Results: Are you agree?
yes 30 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2015, 10:27   #16
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
anyone still believe cindyz can do things for the players?

as long as i see that damn back button, i wont ever believe anything that comes from from cindy's mouth...
Sorry but you are sadly wrong. The requirements for the suggestions to move forward to TQ's is more votes. I heard something like 50 - 60 votes of Yes.
But we cannot success this as we will be having problems. Not many people come on Forum. Or should I says Suggestion forum. So there it'll take a lot of time to get the votes. That is why you should contacts all the players in games "everyone servers" to votes your or people posts
Also I'd like to remind you that Cindy's is not using her mouth. She's using her Keyboard. I also suggest you to show respect to Moderators. Especially when they have post comments here.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2015, 10:29   #17
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
anyone still believe cindyz can do things for the players?

as long as i see that damn back button, i wont ever believe anything that comes from from cindy's mouth...
Please read this as it is from rules

I will close any suggestion with 30 votes or more and 50%+ "no" votes.
I will close any suggestion with 20 votes or more and 60%+ "no" votes.
I will close any suggestion with 10 votes or more and 80%+ "no" votes.
I will recommend any suggestion with 40 "yes" votes and <10 "no" votes since that would make an 80%+ majority at 50 votes!

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 01-20-2015, 11:02   #18
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
Sorry but you are sadly wrong. The requirements for the suggestions to move forward to TQ's is more votes. I heard something like 50 - 60 votes of Yes.
But we cannot success this as we will be having problems. Not many people come on Forum. Or should I says Suggestion forum. So there it'll take a lot of time to get the votes. That is why you should contacts all the players in games "everyone servers" to votes your or people posts
Also I'd like to remind you that Cindy's is not using her mouth. She's using her Keyboard. I also suggest you to show respect to Moderators. Especially when they have post comments here.
Not being able to understand figurative language is a sign of immaturity and narrow-mindedness.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2015, 14:08   #19
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Not being able to understand figurative language is a sign of immaturity and narrow-mindedness.
lol, that speech though.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2015, 22:30   #20
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You do realise that TQ never lissten to players suggestions here. And the thing that CindyZ moved this topic here means that its denied already.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2015, 08:00   #21
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
You should have at least 50 votes on your pool and 80% of yes.
So you can foward the link to the helpdesk, submit a ticket as "Other Problems" "Others".
They will check and reply. I did this to the options of changing the character look (DragonSoul, bla bla bla). Was my suggestion, even tho they didn't implement it 100%
Okia (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2015, 08:58   #22
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzzum View Post
You should have at least 50 votes on your pool and 80% of yes.
So you can foward the link to the helpdesk, submit a ticket as "Other Problems" "Others".
They will check and reply. I did this to the options of changing the character look (DragonSoul, bla bla bla). Was my suggestion, even tho they didn't implement it 100%
40 votes of yes and <10 votes of no would be okay since it's 80percents.

The most retarded ever
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

Old 01-23-2015, 13:05   #23
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Quote:
40 votes of yes and <10 votes of no would be okay since it's 80percents.
It's equal to what i said ._. 50 votes and at least 80% of yes... But you need at least 50 votes.
Okia (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2015, 13:45   #24
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverpissmeoff View Post
I suggest champion arena become twice daily but there is alittle restriction just like class pk who participate once can`t go on again , lol

sometimes its time doesn`t work with my daily activites

What do you think guys??!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2015, 07:59   #25
Smokin^Aces

Smokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I suggest champion arena become twice daily but there is alittle restriction just like class pk who participate once can`t go on again , lol

100 pct agree with this suggestion, the champion arena should be like 6-8 hrs apart so most can play it atleast once a day.
Kylin->Honor->Eternity->Eagle->Babyicey->Columbus(Quit)
Scammed/Capped aprox. 400-500k cps from red name egys from all those servers to make my acc. GG
Sold-Quit~
Smokn^Aces/Se|fMade: 130-130-140 water-war-nin
382 bp
81k Jiang Score
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
what is this **** learn english and come
Smokin^Aces is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 19:05   #26
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

let me see , why should votes exceeed 50 if you already got 30 active members ?!
neverpissmeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2015, 13:23   #27
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I agree but I can't vote on it as the poll is already closed!

In http://bbs.co.99.com/showpost.php?p=...25&postcount=1 Lotak said:
Quote:
I will recommend any suggestion with 40 "yes" votes and <10 "no" votes since that would make an 80%+ majority at 50 votes!
However, with the poll closed we can't get more votes.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 02-08-2015, 22:54   #28
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I agree but I can't vote on it as the poll is already closed!

In http://bbs.co.99.com/showpost.php?p=...25&postcount=1 Lotak said:

However, with the poll closed we can't get more votes.
And why do you think that it matters?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2015, 12:04   #29
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Come on

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2015, 12:16   #30
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
PLEASE RE-OPEN THE POLL SO THAT WE CAN GET THE LAST 10 VOTES WE NEED.

Theres two class pk times why not two champ times, cmon TQ.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: