Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2014, 13:36   #46
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
But it exist. Not knowing it is ignorance. Especially something that's been around forever.
Yes, of course, but it's not really surprising that people are ignorant about a skill that literally no one uses.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 14:04   #47
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And if it worked he wouldn't be a fool.

Assassins have been out since January, ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity.

If it worked people wouldn't have switched from Fire to Assassin.
Tros have been out for legit forever ... yet u still didnt know how attribute points on a tro work ..

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 14:08   #48
G44R4
Balls Deep

G44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond reputeG44R4 has a reputation beyond repute
you dont

Astorre
GAARA - Inactive
Grimbo - Inactive
G44R4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 16:56   #49
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
It's embarrassing for tq's designing team. maggot.
Excuses excuses, I see a whole lot of that and not a lot of manning up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Yes, of course, but it's not really surprising that people are ignorant about a skill that literally no one uses.
Not true, Taos used to use it against Archers to avoid Bow damage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
Tros have been out for legit forever ... yet u still didnt know how attribute points on a tro work ..
No I just didn't have the gears to test total HP difference. I never asked a question about how it worked. I asked

Quote:
So assuming the following

Pirate has Pistol and Agility Build
Trojan 36 Agility

Is the difference in HP only 900?

Pirate gains 2.6k from pistol
Trojan gains 3.5 from extra attribute points and built in extra HP per attribute?
Where does it look like I don't understand the attribute points?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 17:32   #50
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Not true, Taos used to use it against Archers to avoid Bow damage

No I just didn't have the gears to test total HP difference. I never asked a question about how it worked. I asked

Where does it look like I don't understand the attribute points?
ur entire question either says u are a retard, hence why u expected an exact value of difference in hp (even when u were told like 3 times, u then got butt hurt, raged a lil and blamed everyone else for " not understanding" ).. knowing how attribute points work . or well u were ignorant. so which is it ?

Quote:
My gosh is it that hard to understand

Take a 215 Agilty Pirate with a +12 Pistol and all +12 Gear

Take The Same Character - With Same Chi/Jiang

Take a 36 Agility (rest in vitality) Trojan with +12 Gear

Is the difference in HP only 900

Read If You Didn't Understand First Time:
"If I have a +12 Pirate and its HP is 51,254 and I make it into a 36 Agility +12 Trojan is the HP now 52,054 AKA a difference of 900" Also what is the HP difference between the same character reincarnated 215 Agility Pirate +12 Pistol vs 120 Agility Trojan
you understood how attribute points work now did u ?

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 04-09-2014 at 17:57.
Old 04-09-2014, 17:36   #51
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not sure what excuses did I use, but sure bro, point it out, we can have a dispute here as well.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 17:39   #52
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
ur entire question either says u are a retard, hence why u expected an exact value of difference in hp.. knowing how attribute points work . or well u were ignorant. so which is it ?
Assuming you reincarnate the same character with the same Chi/Jiang and all the gears are max +12 I could get a finite answer which is what I wanted.

This game used to have an error in which the way Monks took magical damage. There was no way to know this without testing it. I was asking someone to test it for me.

Testing something and knowing what the results should be is what you do in science. My hypothesis was that with Chi/Jiang eliminated as a variable as well as all other gear that grant HP bonuses, the difference between using a Trojan with 36 Agility would have 900 more HP than the same character as a Pirate with a +12 Pistol.

Everything in this game can be broken down into EXACT numbers.
Quote:
Old 04-09-2014, 17:45   #53
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Assuming you reincarnate the same character with the same Chi/Jiang and all the gears are max +12 I could get a finite answer which is what I wanted.

This game used to have an error in which the way Monks took magical damage. There was no way to know this without testing it. I was asking someone to test it for me.

Testing something and knowing what the results should be is what you do in science. My hypothesis was that with Chi/Jiang eliminated as a variable as well as all other gear that grant HP bonuses, the difference between using a Trojan with 36 Agility would have 900 more HP than the same character as a Pirate with a +12 Pistol.

Oh god, I just recalled you were that dumb ass keep insisting on an exact number difference between a trojan's hp from a pirate... are you still trying to find this "exact" number? haha, gotta look harder bro, but you will never find it.
Old 04-09-2014, 17:49   #54
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:

Why are u tryna act smart, for u to test a hypothesis there should only be 1 variable, otherwise ur results are utter bs, so fact that u expected a exact value when u change from pirate to tro for everyone on co, makes u a retard, or u didnt understand how attributes work ... but hey "ignorance isnt an excuse for stupidity" now is it

Fb Vid
Old 04-09-2014, 17:59   #55
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
you dont thats your weakness. co is a game of rock paper scissors get over it ladies
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 18:07   #56
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
you dont thats your weakness. co is a game of rock paper scissors get over it ladies
what is the weakness of trojan?
Old 04-09-2014, 19:04   #57
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Why are u tryna act smart, for u to test a hypothesis there should only be 1 variable, otherwise ur results are utter bs, so fact that u expected a exact value when u change from pirate to tro for everyone on co, makes u a retard, or u didnt understand how attributes work ... but hey "ignorance isnt an excuse for stupidity" now is it
Not trying to ACT smart, it's simple science any first year science major could tell you. You remove variables to except for the ones you want to test. You can test more than one variable at the same time so long as you have a control.

Which is why I eliminated the other variables...

Quote:
My hypothesis was that with Chi/Jiang eliminated as a variable as well as all other gear
...and said use the same character. So what are you talking about. There would only be the two comparable stats HP, with the variable being class. The HP bonus from pistol and HP bonus from trojan attribute points are factored in.

Quote:
Oh god, I just recalled you were that dumb ass keep insisting on an exact number difference between a trojan's hp from a pirate... are you still trying to find this "exact" number? haha, gotta look harder bro, but you will never find it.
No, you're dumb for not realizing it

a.) existed
b.) retards such as yourself can't understand there is an EXACT number

I already found it
Quote:
Old 04-09-2014, 19:22   #58
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:
Not trying to ACT smart, it's simple science any first year science major could tell you. You remove variables to except for the ones you want to test. You can test more than one variable at the same time so long as you have a control.

Which is why I eliminated the other variables...

...and said use the same character. So what are you talking about. There would only be the two comparable stats HP, with the variable being class. The HP bonus from pistol and HP bonus from trojan attribute points are factored in.

No, you're dumb for not realizing it

a.) existed
b.) retards such as yourself can't understand there is an EXACT number

I already found it
am not even gonna bother replying to anything, just please tell me this number you have come across after all ur hard research.

Fb Vid
Old 04-09-2014, 19:35   #59
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what is the weakness of trojan?
pirate/ninja/pirate/taos/assassins/warriors etc.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 19:49   #60
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
am not even gonna bother replying to anything, just please tell me this number you have come across after all ur hard research.
TrojanMaster +15% HP Bonus, so it changed when I tested 36 agility and 170 and 215 but its always 15% added so subtract 2616 each time.

Pirates +12 Pistol was 2616 I believe
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: