View Poll Results: Should this be changed
Yes 33 86.84%
No 5 13.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2012, 09:07   #1
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nobility Ranks When Banned

Well there has been much debate about this, and i see that all the poles that are included are very close to 100 percent yes.

So lets do this in detail.

First of all

Banned Players
Removed from Nobility completly, and they loose the nobility icon in the top left also.

Non Active Players
If 1 account has not logged on for 6 months, there Nobility Rank is not removed but is changed to a dormant nobility that gives 0 BP, the name for this is Civilian. Once this person comes back they get the option to donate 3Million (because that it the set minimum) to regain there Nobility Rank they left when they left the game. This 3Million will be added to the overall donation.

A 7th Nobility Rank
As we are all aware the gap between Earl and Duke is ever growing, on my server alone it jumps from 200Million to 1Billion leaving a massive 800Million gap, people look at this and think, no lets not bother donating, to make players donate give them a target to donate too, this rank known as Marquess/Margrave fits right in between Earl and Duke, and will require a donation of 500Million.

Ofcourse this means the BP needs to be changed also, as it goes up by 2 every time until king so there is no alternative:

King: 15
Prince: 12
Duke: 10
Marquess: 8
Earl: 6
Baron: 4
Knight: 2

So what do you think, let me know on the poll, if you dont like it and think the names etc could change (considering you have checked a real life nobility rank table) please comment to request an edit before voting and i will try and take this on board.

Last edited by ~LollyPoPLuV~; 03-31-2012 at 09:54.
~LollyPoPLuV~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 09:27   #2
Dokis

Dokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LollyPoPLuV~ View Post
Well there has been much debate about this, and i see that all the poles that are included are very close to 100 percent yes.

First of all

Banned Players
Removed from Nobility completly, and they loose the nobility icon in the top left also.

Non Active Players
If 1 account has not logged on for 6 months, there Nobility Rank is not removed but is changed to a dormant nobility that gives 0 BP, the name for this is Civilian. Once this person comes back they get the option to donate 3kk (because that it the set minimum) to regain there Nobility Rank they left when they left the game.

A 7th Nobility Rank
As we are all aware the gap between Earl and Duke is ever growing, on my server alone it jumps from 200Million to 1Billion leaving a massive 800Million gap, people look at this and think, no lets not bother donating, to make players donate give them a target to donate too, this rank known as Marquess/Margrave fits right in between Earl and Duke, and will require a donation of 500Million.

Ofcourse this means the BP needs to be changed also, as it goes up by 2 every time until king so there is no alternative:

So what do you think, let me know on the poll, if you dont like it and think the names etc could change (considering you have checked a real life nobility rank table) please comment to request an edit before voting and i will try and take this on board.

The Following is not in this suggestion, but is something that could be added if people like it:

Top Nobility
3 People have the chance at the moment to get top BP, this could change by removeing one available duke rank, and adding an Emperor/Empress, these been the very top of nobility rank, there is only 1 available and it adds to the rank as below with BP at the side:

Emperor: 20
Everything else sounds like ok expect emperor. Either you dun know anything about basics of co or you are just some random no skill that has way too much money to spend on co.
Spirit~ 130-130-140 wat-warr-nin [Active]

http://www.youtube.com/user/86spirit
Dokis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 11:19   #3
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

First of all

Banned Players

Non Active Players
If 1 account has not logged on for 6 months, there Nobility Rank is not removed but is changed to a dormant nobility that gives 0 BP, the name for this is Civilian. Once this person comes back they get the option to donate 3kk (because that it the set minimum) to regain there Nobility Rank they left when they left the game.

A 7th Nobility Rank

why should i have a penalty and have to pay to reinstate nobility rank which i have already
paid for just because i decide to take a break from the game?
not fair.

the rest is fine.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 14:36   #4
~Glams~

~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute
Voting yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
TQ has a reputation to uphold.
~Glams~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 14:57   #5
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
why should i have a penalty and have to pay to reinstate nobility rank which i have already
paid for just because i decide to take a break from the game?
not fair.

the rest is fine.

because you cant log in for 6months, 6months is considered a leave of absence. vacation is 2-3weeks tops. a "break" as you put it wont cause you to lose your rank. and besides why should we let someone whos in bot jail waiting for his next pay check to get out be allowed any benefits at all if anything if your caught botting you should lose your nobility rank from the start for participating in illegal activities, the only reason they dont do that is because a GM would have to generate a billion silver to hand back if you ever went QQ in an email.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2012, 23:02   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Most of people agree to this and most of them know why its not going to happen. Lets say some mega botter bots several bilions to become king. He gets banned and his donation stay. That means legit bulkers (or other botters) need to spend more to get kings donation - profit for TQ.
Agree to your suggeston except new nobility rank. I dont know about that.
And 3mln for someone who is at least duke isnt that much.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 05:01   #7
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute~LollyPoPLuV~ has a reputation beyond repute
3 mill to get the rank back? Sell 1 DB or loot in bird for 1 hour and it's done :/

6 month is a very reasonable timescale

As for tqs profit, with the new rank that will cover most of it right there, and regardless of who's taken off the list people will still pay to get higher.

Interesting point on botters I see there, first time there caught they can't have a nobility, maybe they should have a title though, for example thief above there heads, as they are stealing from the community, maybe a ban on mk trading for a week or more too ?

Just to point out the 2nd no vote from Alex is void, he would vote no to anything I say because he only likes things getting better for himself.

Last edited by ~LollyPoPLuV~; 03-29-2012 at 05:05. Reason: Because Alex is a peado
Old 03-29-2012, 12:02   #8
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
because you cant log in for 6months, 6months is considered a leave of absence. vacation is 2-3weeks tops. a "break" as you put it wont cause you to lose your rank. and besides why should we let someone whos in bot jail waiting for his next pay check to get out be allowed any benefits at all if anything if your caught botting you should lose your nobility rank from the start for participating in illegal activities, the only reason they dont do that is because a GM would have to generate a billion silver to hand back if you ever went QQ in an email.
the botting and penalties for such ... yes. Specifically "when banned" right? maybe i don't understand.

but a player who just can't log in... leave of absence??? their Grandma became ill and they had to take care of her, for example... or their computer broke. yeah 6 months is a long time but i'm not for having to pay for something i already paid for. this is from a normal legit player standpoint not a botter or cheater.

i worked for it, i earned it. i paid for it already. No amount of offline time should change that.

There is no reasonable amount of time for this. None at all.

keep it cheater specific because this is completely unfair to legit player.

it's a pipe dream that they will do anything about the bots anyway ^shrugs^

Last edited by *Sonne*; 03-29-2012 at 12:04.
Old 03-29-2012, 13:57   #9
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

Quote:
the botting and penalties for such ... yes. Specifically "when banned" right? maybe i don't understand.

but a player who just can't log in... leave of absence??? their Grandma became ill and they had to take care of her, for example... or their computer broke. yeah 6 months is a long time but i'm not for having to pay for something i already paid for. this is from a normal legit player standpoint not a botter or cheater.

i worked for it, i earned it. i paid for it already. No amount of offline time should change that.

There is no reasonable amount of time for this. None at all.

keep it cheater specific because this is completely unfair to legit player.

it's a pipe dream that they will do anything about the bots anyway ^shrugs^
if your that hard up for 3 mill geez, ill send you a DB, or ill send one of mine through server transfer.

you earned it? nope thts a lie, you sold some ****, bought some DBs and then got it, as of any rank above a duke, you can loose it overnight.

its not unfair 1 single bit, infact its the fairest part of the nobility system to date if i may say so myself.

but seen as though you strugle i will edit my first post and highlight it in green just for you ok

look at this one, 7 days and its 3Million, and you say 6 month is harsh, notice the amount of votes it has?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=728824

Last edited by ~LollyPoPLuV~; 03-29-2012 at 14:03.
Old 03-29-2012, 15:02   #10
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
if your that hard up for 3 mill geez, ill send you a DB, or ill send one of mine through server transfer.

you earned it? nope thts a lie, you sold some ****, bought some DBs and then got it, as of any rank above a duke, you can loose it overnight.

its not unfair 1 single bit, infact its the fairest part of the nobility system to date if i may say so myself.

but seen as though you strugle i will edit my first post and highlight it in green just for you ok

look at this one, 7 days and its 3Million, and you say 6 month is harsh, notice the amount of votes it has?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=728824
sold some ****? no i'm +6-+7 2soc 305 BP, no mentor. which means exactly that i am not a bulker or a botter. i have put a lot of time and effort into my characters and gear, and yes over those 5 years i have bought *some* DBs, but a majority of what i have was earned in game, regardless. I earned most of the silver for my lame Countess nobility rank by picking that **** up off the ground. No lie. My time and my damn clicks.

I know you think im over-reacting and i do know that 3mil is not that much, i pick it up in Grotto leveling just one warrior, but that's not the point.

sorry if i offend you in some way, i'm just stating my opinion, like you.

applause at some stricter penalties for freaking botters though. OMG there are so many now. \= So yes, please strip the rank from banned player. Why is this dormant player thing even an issue, though? am i missing something important?
wait i didn't check that other thread yet.

(because that it the set minimum)
is* ?
Old 03-29-2012, 15:42   #11
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with *Sonne* on this, I don't see why anyone should have to pay extra to have their existing rank/donation reinstated just because they took a break from the game.

That would be a terrible way to repay someone who has to do military service for their country, or someone who has to look after a sick relative.

Yes, remove players who are banned. Even suspend inactive players from the rankings - but if players who've been inactive return, their donation should be restored when they log in and they should get the rank appropriate to their donation without having to add to that donation.

@~LollyPoPLuV~: You said you'd send her a db, which you obviously had no intention of actually doing. That makes you the liar, not *Sonne*.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-29-2012, 16:03   #12
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

Quote:
sold some ****? no i'm +6-+7 2soc 305 BP, no mentor. which means exactly that i am not a bulker or a botter. i have put a lot of time and effort into my characters and gear, and yes over those 5 years i have bought *some* DBs, but a majority of what i have was earned in game, regardless. I earned most of the silver for my lame Countess nobility rank by picking that **** up off the ground. No lie. My time and my damn clicks.

I know you think im over-reacting and i do know that 3mil is not that much, i pick it up in Grotto leveling just one warrior, but that's not the point.

sorry if i offend you in some way, i'm just stating my opinion, like you.

applause at some stricter penalties for freaking botters though. OMG there are so many now. \= So yes, please strip the rank from banned player. Why is this dormant player thing even an issue, though? am i missing something important?
wait i didn't check that other thread yet.

(because that it the set minimum)
is* ?
the set minimum you can donate is 3million, and so what if you pick cash up, its really not that hard to make cash, if your not a duke why do you even care? cleary never going to get up there.

its not like im saying buy 5 dbs to get it back, just 1 poxy hour lvling and looting cash, or 1 sale of 100 cps or some ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
I'm with *Sonne* on this, I don't see why anyone should have to pay extra to have their existing rank/donation reinstated just because they took a break from the game.

That would be a terrible way to repay someone who has to do military service for their country, or someone who has to look after a sick relative.

Yes, remove players who are banned. Even suspend inactive players from the rankings - but if players who've been inactive return, their donation should be restored when they log in and they should get the rank appropriate to their donation without having to add to that donation.

@~LollyPoPLuV~: You said you'd send her a db, which you obviously had no intention of actually doing. That makes you the liar, not *Sonne*.
im been serious if she is that hard up i will send her a DB, so i aint lieing at all, all she has to do is ask for it.

and you seem to be hard up also, if your a duke you have to pay to stay up there so why should it not be removed if inactive, so what your in the army, so what your mom dies, its a game, not a life dependency.
Old 03-29-2012, 17:58   #13
LillithsMommy

LillithsMommy is on a distinguished road
I vote yes, but I disagree about the 6 month thing. People have lives (well some of us), and if I decide to not worry about Conquer and focus on my family for a while, I shouldn't be penalized. I know its *only* 3 million, but its not the amount it's the principle. If people are SO bent out of shape about me being on the ranking while I'm not playing, and silver is SO easy to get, they can just donate more to outrank me
LillithsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 23:02   #14
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the set minimum you can donate is 3million, and so what if you pick cash up, its really not that hard to make cash, if your not a duke why do you even care? cleary never going to get up there.

its not like im saying buy 5 dbs to get it back, just 1 poxy hour lvling and looting cash, or 1 sale of 100 cps or some ****.

im been serious if she is that hard up i will send her a DB, so i aint lieing at all, all she has to do is ask for it.

and you seem to be hard up also, if your a duke you have to pay to stay up there so why should it not be removed if inactive, so what your in the army, so what your mom dies, its a game, not a life dependency.
You still haven't justified why people should have to pay to be ranked again if they start playing again after a break. If you're a knight, baron or earl you don't have to pay to keep your rank - and your "6 months" suggestion is for all ranks. Higher-ranked players would probably drop in the rankings anyway, due to other players donating while they were away. So why do you want to make people pay?

As for the idea that you really would send that db through server transfer (any other way of giving her a db would probably be against the game rules), I'd love for *Sonne* to take you up on that. 2999 cps to transfer a character in order to give her 215 cps...LOL!

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-30-2012, 07:19   #15
~LollyPoPLuV~
|Phoebe|

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillithsMommy View Post
I vote yes, but I disagree about the 6 month thing. People have lives (well some of us), and if I decide to not worry about Conquer and focus on my family for a while, I shouldn't be penalized. I know its *only* 3 million, but its not the amount it's the principle. If people are SO bent out of shape about me being on the ranking while I'm not playing, and silver is SO easy to get, they can just donate more to outrank me
if you dont play for 6 months at a time then your not a real player :/ why should TQ treat you to having that rank for you to log on every 6 month? even when we have lives we can get on here also.

ass for the donations may i add that this is not to benifit myself, this is taking peoples ideas from community and here and improving them, as the last link showed, more people voted for that, and it was harsher than this one, this one is the best posible answer to give players what they want, hence hy you are all getting outnumberd on votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
You still haven't justified why people should have to pay to be ranked again if they start playing again after a break. If you're a knight, baron or earl you don't have to pay to keep your rank - and your "6 months" suggestion is for all ranks. Higher-ranked players would probably drop in the rankings anyway, due to other players donating while they were away. So why do you want to make people pay?

As for the idea that you really would send that db through server transfer (any other way of giving her a db would probably be against the game rules), I'd love for *Sonne* to take you up on that. 2999 cps to transfer a character in order to give her 215 cps...LOL!
how is it illegal to send DBs the other way? i could send her cash by paypal and she can buy her own?

what you dont seem to see is that if you are above a duke you have a chance of dropping to earl anyway if you are away, and 6 months is classed as in many peoples eyes an extended break, its not a holiday, its not that family are ill because you still get free time, it could be because your in the army, but who cares you might die.

the fact that banned people and people who dont play hold people back, people below duke from getting duke, and it also helps reduce that ever growing gap, making it more attractive for people to donate to hit duke.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: