Old 02-14-2011, 07:20   #136
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Learn to multiquote or edit your posts.
I can use multiquote and write wall of texts that would make your head spin back into your momma's belly by just reading them.

Writing wall of texts regarding politics is boring and each issue should be discussed alone.

Piss off, scum.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-14-2011 at 07:23.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 11:05   #137
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You are proud at your country because of zerg tactics? wow

And obviously u dont know that half of the **** of century is the result of US actions.

obama, al-qaida, therefore 9/11, warlords in africa which are funded by the us and now mubarek. good job there. if u think that u guys are white knights then u are a retard.

its just like that u think that the us invented most of the stuff of the last century which is pure bull**** and the typical opinion of a stupid or ignorant american and as i said in ur case its both, because u guys invented almost nothing.
Typical dumbass European BS , blame America when it was Europe who was there first. The warlords of Africa ...how quickly people forget it was the European powers that colonized Africa and laid the seeds for all that when they left . South Africa and Germany ...Afrikaners anyone ...I guess America created Apertheid too? Spain , England , the French , Portugal etc ...you blame us when it was Europe that exploited Africa. Obama and his merry band of goat humping fanatics ...I think a lil thing called the Russian invasion of Afganistan had more to do with a rise than the US ...we are his scape goats now , the Great Satan that everyone in the Middle East despises. Well despises that is til Iraq invades neighboring Kuwait and basically begged us to come and safeguard their country before they rolled into the Saudi oilfields too.
Am I proud that my country twice has had to send their sons and daughters over to Europe to clean up the mess Germany started ...you bet your ass I am. I couldn't care less about how much your country suffered after WW2 . Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor, and Treblinka ....Nazi death camps of the Holocaust ..are you proud of those ? Zerg tatics ...its called total war ..thats how wars are won dumbass ..the complete and utter annihilation of the ability of the enemy to wage war and to make it so horrific the only logical course of action is to sue for peace. Yes the USA has been the only country to ever use an atomic bomb in anger ...BTW thanks for those scientists Germany ..but I couldn't care less how many people turned to ash in Hiroshima and Nagasaki if an invasion of mainland Japan could have resulted in a million US casualties.
I am not going to even try and list all the American inventions since you claimed we invented almost nothing. Lemme give you just a few ...the lightbulb in your room ..America ..the personal computer you are all using ...America ....the refrigerator ...America ....the airplane ...America ...etc etc etc
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 11:27   #138
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
I can use multiquote and write wall of texts that would make your head spin back into your momma's belly by just reading them.

Writing wall of texts regarding politics is boring and each issue should be discussed alone.

Piss off, scum.
It is the same retarded discussion, use multiquotes.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 11:39   #139
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
I am not going to even try and list all the American inventions since you claimed we invented almost nothing. Lemme give you just a few ...the lightbulb in your room ..America ..the personal computer you are all using ...America ....the refrigerator ...America ....the airplane ...America ...etc etc etc
well, mexico invented the color tv, indelible ink, windshield cleaner, mousepad, contraceptive pill, rocket bell... not that im proud since im spanish but...
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 12:24   #140
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nice examples of the lies that the us goverment tells their citizen
Quote:
I am not going to even try and list all the American inventions since you claimed we invented almost nothing.
good that u agree.

Quote:
Lemme give you just a few ...the lightbulb in your room ..America ..the personal computer you are all using ...America ....the refrigerator ...America ....the airplane ...America ...etc etc etc
actually i use a low energy lightbulb which is a german invention, but the lightbulb is no american invention anyways, this is a myth, edison wasnt the first one with a usable lightbulb.

basically the computer is a german invention and the architecture of the pc comes from a german invention.

the modern refrigrator is based on a german invention. the first refrigator however was invented by some british guy.

and wrong again if u just say airplane, because thats an german invention. the wright guys were just the first ones with a longer engine powered flight.

its nice how much u (dont) know
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 02-14-2011 at 12:28.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 12:29   #141
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
It's nice to know how every country(US included) edits there history books so the world will never know who actually invented anything.

History books are about as true as the bible.

Last edited by Planes v1.0b; 02-14-2011 at 12:38.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:41   #142
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
if you really believe this then you are pretty naive. inventions are prolly one of the best documented parts in history because of patent offices.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-14-2011, 12:50   #143
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

If you really believe history books aren't altered to make there country look better in the eyes of there people then you are naive.

Look, I can do it too.
Old 02-14-2011, 13:16   #144
Deathclaw
Soon™

u might have noticed that no one was talking about history books in general except you...

my point was that ur statement about inventions was invalid.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-14-2011, 13:25   #145
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
lol. the only thing I'm grateful to America for is Mcdonalds.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 13:31   #146
SwagDaddy
Banned

SwagDaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's nice to know how every country(US included) edits there history books so the world will never know who actually invented anything.

History books are about as true as the bible.

Quote:
If you really believe history books aren't altered to make there country look better in the eyes of there people then you are naive.

Look, I can do it too.
History books are indeed phrased to make one's country look better, but the facts such as who invented what are true.
SwagDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 13:42   #147
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
good that u agree.

actually i use a low energy lightbulb which is a german invention, but the lightbulb is no american invention anyways, this is a myth, edison wasnt the first one with a usable lightbulb.

basically the computer is a german invention and the architecture of the pc comes from a german invention.

the modern refrigrator is based on a german invention. the first refrigator however was invented by some british guy.

and wrong again if u just say airplane, because thats an german invention. the wright guys were just the first ones with a longer engine powered flight.

its nice how much u (dont) know
Bull**** , Edison did invent the lightbulb , the microphone , the first movie projector and so on . Amazing ,you dumb****s will make any sort of lie up just too try to prove me wrong when you know its the truth. Oh btw dumbass the low energy lightbulb is considered as an florescent lightbulb which was also created by an American. BTW , I saw how successful German flight was in dirigibles and zepplins , how did that Hindenberg work out for all of you . The Wright brothers were the first ones to have a successful airplane ....every else before them failed and failed miserably.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 13:43   #148
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Quote:
u might have noticed that no one was talking about history books in general except you...

my point was that ur statement about inventions was invalid.
Hardly invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagDaddy View Post
History books are indeed phrased to make one's country look better, but the facts such as who invented what are true.
That is why what he stated and what the history books I read growing up stated are completely different as far as who invented what right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
lol. the only thing I'm grateful to America for is Mcdonalds.
I hope you are kidding

Last edited by Planes v1.0b; 02-14-2011 at 13:45.
Old 02-14-2011, 13:57   #149
SwagDaddy
Banned

SwagDaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hardly invalid.

That is why what he stated and what the history books I read growing up stated are completely different as far as who invented what right?

I hope you are kidding
nah they dont lie about who invented what stuff.

they just phrase the book differently if it doesnt make their country look good.
SwagDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2011, 17:37   #150
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
Bull**** , Edison did invent the lightbulb , the microphone , the first movie projector and so on . Amazing ,you dumb****s will make any sort of lie up just too try to prove me wrong when you know its the truth. Oh btw dumbass the low energy lightbulb is considered as an florescent lightbulb which was also created by an American. BTW , I saw how successful German flight was in dirigibles and zepplins , how did that Hindenberg work out for all of you . The Wright brothers were the first ones to have a successful airplane ....every else before them failed and failed miserably.
u mad bro? why do u fail so hard at reading?

Edison Patent

http://www.skeptical-science.com/sci...nt-light-bulb/

i dont know but last time i checked 1878 was earlier than 1879 or 1880. edison is just a thief and only famous for stealing patents.

nope ur american guy just "invented" the modern compact florescent lightbulb. the technology for behind such a lamp is way older and from a german.

neon lamp guy

as for the airplane thing, this includes gliders aswell and as i already said the wrights guys were just the first ones with a proper engine based airplane not the first working airplane.

reading seems to be pretty hard for an american.

Quote:
as u already said history books are sometimes wrong, go with patents if possible as i already mentioned ages ago...
Computer Scientist

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: